R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here is mine

In 2008, TexasLifter89 and i both went to A&M in college station. before we went to workout, we had some broccoli, pasta, and chicken. We headed to the Rec center to lift. Keep it mind it was about 40 degrees in November here. Midway through a back session, he starts to get sick. I say hes just being a girl and to keep training. we continue and his face starts to get pale. We walk out and he sits in the lobby. Sure enough his eyes almost roll back and could barely talk. first thought was a stroke but wasnt one. He mumbled "i need to puke" so i carry him to the bathroom. as we are walking IN PUBLIC he pukes EVERYWHERE! there was a freeakin trail oh WHOLE PIECES OF BROCCOLI from the table to the bathroom. I told him "you know when you eat, you are supposed to chew!" and as he laughed he puked some more. We get to the restroom stall and its like the exorcist. Just puking his brain out. Then he says kinda loud "ah, i feel better!". the cleaning guy who didnt speak english walks in to clean up...well Austin puked all over his clothes so he had to walk out in his boxers and hoodie only. guess you had to be there to get the humor but it was hilarious!

lilguy1020

lilguy1020

Awards
Lmao... I was 26,I believe, anyways I thought I was invincible( ya right) and I had been partying with this girl the night before. Well we woke up and she convinced me to go for a run. About 2 miles into it I start not feeling well. She asked if I was alright as soon as I started to say ya no problem all those Irish car bombs from the night before came out and all over her pants and shoes. Needless to say she never called again

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lmao... I was 26,I believe, anyways I thought I was invincible( ya right) and I had been partying with this girl the night before. Well we woke up and she convinced me to go for a run. About 2 miles into it I start not feeling well. She asked if I was alright as soon as I started to say ya no problem all those Irish car bombs from the night before came out and all over her pants and shoes. Needless to say she never called again
hahaha

lilguy1020

lilguy1020

Awards
I guess another could be when this fine girl walked into the gym as I was trying to max out on bench and it was stuck on my chest and I had to lean the weights off the bar. F.ing embarrassing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i would have just left!

especially since it was only 135 :D