whats ur favorite non cliche bulking staple?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Double downs from kfc. THE BEST THING KNOWN TO MAN!!! about 500 cals 50g of protein if I remember correctly. I eat 3

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Double downs from kfc. THE BEST THING KNOWN TO MAN!!! about 500 cals 50g of protein if I remember correctly. I eat 3
i work at kfc and maek myself grille double downs all the time....sooo good

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i work at kfc and maek myself grille double downs all the time....sooo good
Are you saying they offer/sell grilled double downs, or you're just saying you made your own version with grilled chicken? I ask because I absolutely hate fried chicken (fried anything, really, except eggs), so I still haven't tried this thing yet.

steppinRazor

Awards
Are you saying they offer/sell grilled double downs, or you're just saying you made your own version with grilled chicken? I ask because I absolutely hate fried chicken (fried anything, really, except eggs), so I still haven't tried this thing yet.
Word..I've had the double down one time, it was like eating a bucket of grease.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I put PB on chewy bars have about 2-3 of them pre WO. Delicious

goodfella

Awards
Wendy's triple w/cheese and a large chili. One of these combos should help fill ya out!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Supersonic cheese burger with mayo and cheddar bites lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they used to sell them but now they don't so i just take the filets (before being breaded) and jsut stick them in the grilled oven with some seasong, then ut cheese bacon and sauce on them and BAM , grilled double down!

LikeMike

Awards
Ryvita rye and oat bran crisp with organic almond butter smeared on top and drizzled with good unprocessed honey

steppinRazor

Awards
Ryvita rye and oat bran crisp with organic almond butter smeared on top and drizzled with good unprocessed honey
I don't even know wtf that is but it sounds pretty good damn good

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
A tbsp of coconut oil in a shot of soy milk tastes pretty damn good.

MindMuscle12

Banned
Awards
if i cut or if i bulk it's pretty much the same. for bulking, huge amounts of white rice.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
cook a chicken breast, and when its about done squeeze an orange into it, so that way you get some of that flavor and also gives it a kind of glaze. Its natural so its not that bad!! On top of all that take a potato, bake it, mash it put the chicken on top of that with colby jack cheese on top of all of it!! If youre feeling extra risky add some ranch and BAM you got a bulking dish that tastes amazing and full of calories carbs and proteins

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
skim milk powder... find this and it will change your life. :drillsergeant:

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
skim milk powder... find this and it will change your life. :drillsergeant:
can you post examples of what you like to do with it so we can all know some super awesome bulking recipes

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
GOMAD diet....gallon of milk a day. 8 lbs of fluid, over 2000 calories, never fails.....but not as interesting as avacodo sushi wraps