what's up with your service??

BAMABEAR

BAMABEAR

Awards
I have been ordering from NP for a couple years now and even though i have had troubles with you in the past I always over look it and move on. This time I'm just tired of it! The last 3 orders i have over nighted stuff (chose premium shipping) was charged for it and it doesn't ship out tell the next day! First order screwed up was placed before lunch, 2nd order was around 3:30pm so I will give you that one and now the 3rd order was placed this morning before 9:30am and still didn't ship out today after marking it over night delivery. not to mention I called customer service the last time and I was treated with a yea yea attitude and never was even offered a refund on my shipping charge. NP, I also work in sales and if treated customers with this kind of unprofessionalism they would not be my customers for long. I guess maybe I should move my business on down the line to.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
If u have a high demand product it could delay it somewhat due to restock. If u called customer service I'm pretty sure you'd get taken care of.

if u don't mind me asking why overnight?

Frogman

Frogman

Banned
Awards
Keep in mind that today is a holiday in most areas (Columbus Day), so they may not even be staffed today.

AnaboliChris

Awards
I made an order friday 10/8/10 and the status is still pending. I'll give them until tomorrow 10/12/10 to update my status since Saturday and Sunday is a weekend followed by a holiday. No problem, its understandable but hopefully its at least processed tomorrow.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
but when you DO receive your product has it been opened with half the contents missing?
yeah, i like the prices and everything but NP has some serious issues that need to be fixed.
explain some of the problems we have

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i removed my post... i am just speaking out of frustration from my last order (bought 2 renegade balm bottles with one 100% full and the other missing half the product)
NP gave me store credit... which is fine.. but come on... do they even take a look at the products before they put it on the shelf?

it's probably not a usual thing with NP... and yeah they did give me my money back... but i expect a little bit of quality control with my order

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i removed my post... i am just speaking out of frustration from my last order (bought 2 renegade balm bottles with one 100% full and the other missing half the product)
NP gave me store credit... which is fine.. but come on... do they even take a look at the products before they put it on the shelf?

it's probably not a usual thing with NP... and yeah they did give me my money back... but i expect a little bit of quality control with my order
mistakes do happen in all lines of business. However, since you acknowledge that this instance is the in the minority,I am sure we can chalk this up to an oversight, that will hopefully not happen again.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never had a problem with NP and I've been ordering from them since they first started sponsoring here back in '04. Hell, I placed an order with them last Thursday at 1 PM and it was at my door by 10AM on Saturday.

Frogman

Frogman

Banned
Awards
All I know is that Nutra mistakenly forgot to include a product in one of my last orders and when I brought it to their attention via email, they took care of it and more. I did wait a day or two for a response, which is totally understandable given the amount of business they do, but they made things more than right.

OP, it must be nice to not ever make any mistakes... I mean, if you did, would you want to be blasted for it, or given the chance to make it up?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BAMABEAR, I understand your frustration. However NutraPlanet can not, and does not guarantee same day processing and shipping of your order. We try out best to have the quickest turnaround times humanly possible, but sometimes this takes more than a day. For this reason, on every since item we mark it as "In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days" . As for overnight shipping, that simply means we pay USPS or FedEx to deliver it the next day after they receive the package. It doesn't mean we will have the package ready on the same day.

I hope this clears things up for you; basically overnight doesn't guarantee you receiving your product tomorrow. Perhaps give yourself a bit more lead time when ordering. We do try and get them out to you as fast as possible

BAMABEAR

BAMABEAR

Awards
Frogman, as stated in my original post this is not the 1st time but the 3rd time out 4 it happen and I have had many problems with Np but always worked them out because I know things happen. Also I as i stated above I had address the problem with customer service before and got a yea yea attitude from them about. If it were my business i would want to know about things like this this.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I exclusively purchase from NP now, now that bb.com removed I-Force Nutrition and I have yet to have a problem! Thats interesting for you, I hope everything smooths out.

Mike

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I exclusively purchase from NP now, now that bb.com removed I-Force Nutrition and I have yet to have a problem! Thats interesting for you, I hope everything smooths out.

Mike
thank you for your continued business.