What's up with the blue caps in the chrome series stuff?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I opened two of my cans of PH-17 today to start my cycle (one for home, one for work). I was happy to see the blue replacement caps for the bottles to make drawing doses into the syringe easy and clean. BUT, neither of the caps fit the bottles. They seem too small or have a different thread gauge or something. It's no problem right now while the bottles are full, but when they get low those caps sure would be nice. At first I thought I just had a defective cap, but since both did the same thing I'm not so sure now.

Has anyone else had this problem? Have you figured out a way to get these on?

It's not a big problem. I can manage without them, but I was happy to see them included and would like to use them if there is something I just missing.

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.

DD

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, we had an issue with some of the adapta-caps not fitting properly. This was addressed a while back (before the chrome series) and was supposed to been taken care of by our supplier. It seems as though they slipped us some bad ones again. :( PM me your shipping info and I'll see about getting some replacement caps sent out to you.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate your speedy response and offer. Now, THAT is customer service! PM sent.

Thanks,
DD

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luke = #1 LG rep.

He is amazing.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Had the same problem with the caps...figured I wasn't putting them on properly. Knowing other people are running into this problem makes me feel better lol. Lost some liquid due to it but overall not a huge deal

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
caps? what caps

:clueless:
The blue adapt-a-caps that come with the liquid PHs to make drawing out the liquid from the bottle easier and cleaner. They're really nice because the oral syringe fits perfectly almost like using a needle in a rubber top bottle. I've never lost a drop!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had the same problem with the caps...figured I wasn't putting them on properly. Knowing other people are running into this problem makes me feel better lol. Lost some liquid due to it but overall not a huge deal
Were you able to get them on or are you just dipping out of the bottle? How much do you have left if any?

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Were you able to get them on or are you just dipping out of the bottle? How much do you have left if any?
Yeah eventually I got them on...tipping them too much makes them leak but not a huge deal. Only about a week and a half left on this cycle

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah eventually I got them on...tipping them too much makes them leak but not a huge deal. Only about a week and a half left on this cycle

Alright, so sending out caps to you would kinda be too late by time they got to you. :( If you ever have any problems with any of our products, don't hesitate to get a hold of one of us reps, that is what we are here for!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
My caps didn't really fit either but I set them on the top of bottle pushed till I heard a snap and then screwed them down and they work great no leaks!! These caps are so awesome for dispensing. Wish I had these for my kids Meds when they were younger!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Alright, so sending out caps to you would kinda be too late by time they got to you. :( If you ever have any problems with any of our products, don't hesitate to get a hold of one of us reps, that is what we are here for!
Yeah it would probably be too late :/. Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it man! You guys here have shown great support and help, which makes this company awesome! Every company needs more reps like you guys!

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it would probably be too late :/. Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it man! You guys here have shown great support and help, which makes this company awesome! Every company needs more reps like you guys!
Agreed!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
my ph19 didnt come with one but that was a while back

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Got my new caps today! Fit like a dream. Thanks Luke!! I apprecaite you and LG Sciences. I ordered some more LG stuff already.

Great Job!
dd

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's good to hear! I passed your appreciation on to the shipping dept. There have been some hiccups with changing warehouses and a new line up but they are really trying to keep everyone taken care of!

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, they definitely deserve praise too!

dd