Whats up fellas... need some opinions/info

TheBigFella

Awards
i have never personally used any ph/ds myself other than m1d back in the day, and 10 weeks on test enanthate when i was 20, but am pretty knowledgable i think, just wanted to get ur opinion on something. i have in front of me a bottle of Dark Cyde Reign. in it there is (allegedly) 25 mg of 4-chloro-17a-methylandrost-1, 4-dien 3-17b-diol. halodrol clone, correct? and also there is 15 mg of 2a, 17a dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17bdiol. superdrol clone, correct? by virtue of the SD clone alone i dont think it would be safe to run for more than 4 weeks even at 15 mg a day, but the nomenclature is confusing sometimes because i know companies often use outdated and needlessly complex nomenclature to sneak past regulations. the bottle calls for 2 caps a day for 4 weeks. any advice on how to run this compound would be helpful because it surely seems powerful, and i have a serm on hand. also have a bottle of straight up halodrol clone, wondering if a 7 week halo clone cycle could be properly concluded with any otc pct, since claims of hdrol and its clones's potency are varied. Keep in mind the weights/reps in my workout tracker are that of a friend, i am a 400+ lb bencher/squatter/dler and have a solid training and diet that i am currently following dilligently. any input is greatly appreciated

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's a halodrol clone and real close to superdrol

The manuf. suggests 2 caps per day....

So thats 50mgs hd, 30mgs sd.

Some people are going to say that's not enough hdrol and too much superdrol.....I wouldn't agree.

50mgs hd STANDALONE should net you some reasonable gains in 4-5weeks.

30mgs sd STANDALONE will net you good gains in 4weeks.

Staked, I think this is plenty.

You should know that 30mgs SD is the high end dosage and should be approached with caution (look for the sides) and IMO you shouldn't run it that high for more than 4 weeks.

There is a reason why they combined these two compounds, but I'm not exactly for sure what it is. I think it has something to with the short half life of SD.

Hopefully, you've done your research on the two (esp. SD) and know that it CAN be pretty harsh.

HD can shut you down. 7 weeks of HD will definitely shut you down, so I would suggest a SERM (not an otc pct)

TheBigFella

Awards
yeah i have definitely done my sd research i just was trying to get an idea of how long i should run something like this that has 2 methylated compounds in it. u dont think 4 weeks at 30 mg of sd is a little much? i know 50mg of hd could prob be ran for 6 or even 7 weeks considering it takes a little while to really kick in

TheBigFella

Awards
and do u think that say 4 weeks of this at one cap a day would be worth it? even though i prob wouldnt get much out of the hd in it 4 weeks of 15 mg sd would probably do me pretty nice, but would the added toxicity of the hd be worth it for only 4 weeks at 25 mg a day?

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken someone JUST ran a log of 15mgs ED of SD for 3 weeks......I'll see if I can find it.

I don't think anyone will disagree that 4-5 weeks of 25mgs HD and 15mgs SD will net you some gains.....what some people WILL argue is that the gains won't justify the risks/shutdown....which to a point I agree with.

An option would be to purchase an additional bottle of halodrol (clone) and add to your 1 cap of whatever it is your running....so you could be running 50mgs HD and 15mgs SD, and you could even run the HD a week or two longer than the SD.

TheBigFella

Awards
soo how u guys think this sounds...3 weeks SD 15mgED beginning of third week start hdrol 50 mg ED run hdrol total of 5 weeks. PCT Nolva 20/20/10/10

TheBigFella

Awards
and

probably some type of cort blocker lean extreme most likely along with maybe androtest or some other kind of natty test boost?

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't need the cort blocker and t booster till PCT.

You WILL be shut down after that cycle, so I hope your serious about using the nolva....actually I'd say do a little more PCT research given your proposed cycle...you might even up the nolva dose a bit on the first week.

Also, since both of these compounds are methylated, you'll want to look into some kind of liver support supps during cycle.

good luck

TheBigFella

Awards
Shouldn't need the cort blocker and t booster till PCT.

You WILL be shut down after that cycle, so I hope your serious about using the nolva....actually I'd say do a little more PCT research given your proposed cycle...you might even up the nolva dose a bit on the first week.

Also, since both of these compounds are methylated, you'll want to look into some kind of liver support supps during cycle.

good luck
yeah man i wasnt gonna use the cort blocker or t boost til pct and i got liver supps im gonna preload b4 cycle and stay on throughout pct. actually got some clomid instead of the nolva will probably dose 75/50/50/35 or 25. maybe throw some hcgenerate i there.