Whats the reason you started AS ?????

• Thread starter dirtysouthmuscl
  • Start date

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What made you try AS . And is it the same reason still. I know for me it was the Ex- Wife . We got married young had a ton of great sex. Then came work funny how that can change people. So we broke up I was all messed up , and worst time of all I quit smoking. So she started dating this guy . One of those skinny six pak guys. Then I was Like F*** that. Started pounding it inthe gym 24/7 if I was sitting a my house doing nothing I would drop and do push ups . After about 6mths girls started to notice the change . From then on ALL HELL BROKE LOSE. They just unleashed a freak!!!! Now Im with a cheerleader 12yrs younger. Pro football !! And the Ex is fat !!!! life is good. But now I try to stay bigger bc my son looks at me like Superman!! And all his friends wish there Dads looked like me. So now my son wants to be in great shape and that is the best of all !!!!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
The main reason for me is that I just couldnt grow naturally anymore. Yeah, I probably could have gained about 3lbs a year, but who wants that right? :D

When I graduated high school, I was 170 soaking wet, with all my clothes on. Hit the weights, but not hard until about 2 years ago, and eventually grew to 220. Tried everything and just couldnt grow anymore..............the rest is history. :)

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
What made you try AS . And is it the same reason still. I know for me it was the Ex- Wife . We got married young had a ton of great sex. Then came work funny how that can change people. So we broke up I was all messed up , and worst time of all I quit smoking. So she started dating this guy . One of those skinny six pak guys. Then I was Like F*** that. Started pounding it inthe gym 24/7 if I was sitting a my house doing nothing I would drop and do push ups . After about 6mths girls started to notice the change . From then on ALL HELL BROKE LOSE. They just unleashed a freak!!!! Now Im with a cheerleader 12yrs younger. Pro football !! And the Ex is fat !!!! life is good. But now I try to stay bigger bc my son looks at me like Superman!! And all his friends wish there Dads looked like me. So now my son wants to be in great shape and that is the best of all !!!!
Not being funny or anything but Pro football???? The cheerleader or you?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
The imaginery blanket of security that keeps me safe from overtraining.

The more important question is "Why do you train?"

I am pretty much a whacko without physical trauma. :)

The more sedated I am from the world, the better for everyone. Have a nice day. :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
uhhh, cause all the cool kids are doing it? :lol:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
The imaginery blanket of security that keeps me safe from overtraining.

The more important question is "Why do you train?"

I am pretty much a whacko without physical trauma. :)

The more sedated I am from the world, the better for everyone. Have a nice day. :)
:blink:

:toofunny:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Competition. I felt it was time to move up into a higher weight class.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I started because it was something to do - I could improve my hockey defense, body and strength safely. It's something different, while others in college are drinking, smoking weed and eating pizza.. I'm doing a different drug and actually being more healthful. I don't 'need' to use them i always hear, but why not - if you can be responsible with it?

it's just a stage i feel

kingofthechiba

Awards
not only could i grow naturally anymore, but everyone around me was blowing up. who wants to be the small guy not getting any attention??

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my natty limit with acceptable bf% is around 230 (im 6'2).

the gear just lets me progress like i used to back in the day.

when i graduated high school i was 225 and was doing research on the net long before that, although not pertaining to steroids.

the most ive ever gotten up to was 246 but with the 6 weeks cycles ive been running up until now that was my best...we shall see how things go after im done with my fina/test E cycle. jesus do i love fina already

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whatever the reasons were....the results are so much goddamn fun that i almost forget about why i got into it and just focus on what wonderful steroid i'm going to use next and how excited i am about it...like new toys :)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Because I'm trying to keep up with those using Muscle Tech.

Barbell500

Awards
I am doing it cos I 've always been the small kid. and the chicks dig it

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I started because i'm one of those people who thinks i'm never big enough or strong enough, it's not like i look in the mirror and feel like **** about myself, lol. It's not like that, i just LOVE getting bigger and stronger and i just pretty much wanna see how far i can take it. And i'd also like to compete, BUT i'm not going to compete until i know i'm ready, meaning i have the size and shape i want, and i'll only compete if i think i have a chance. But ya i wanna compete in the 300lb+ range, i love that thick freaky look, like Coleman, Cutler, Branch Warren, Paul Dillet.

I'd also like to add that i was a fairly lean, natural 245lbs before i touched anything. This is one of the reasons i think i have the potential to become huge and freaky.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
And Same Old i like your comment it's so true! What can i try next!? LOL. I'm going to try just about every steroid out there, lol.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude 245 you was already a big boy. I used to want to be up to like 245. Im 226 at 5' 10". But the weekend would come around and my friends would be like lets go play football or something. Trying to run at 226 is hard enough. Now Im lost dont know where to go up or down. 300 thats huge , I know Ronnie and when he walks around it takes alot of energy for him. Im sure you look pretty damn good if your a hard 245.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm 278lbs right now and dieting, size has always come easily it's just been dropping fat, but AS is proving to be the ultimate dieting aid for me, i'm keeping all my mass while just stripping away the fat, something i've tried naturally and my body just resists in every possible way, my appetite normally goes through the roof. Ya my brother is the same way, he's not into workin out for now but i had him going seriously with me and i got him up to 250lbs hard no prob, don't ask me where we get it from because my dad is 175lbs sopping wet at 5'10. But my mom has HUGE calfs and legs, so i can thanx her for those. I really truly believe that nowadays it's very possible for even the hardest gainer to make exceptional gains naturally and enhanced. We've got the supplements and the training/nutritional knowledge, all that's left is really learning your body. Look at Author L. Rea he went from 145lbs to 270lbs! That's nuts. As he said in his book Chemical Muscle Enhancement even those that aren't genetically blessed can become big and freaky now, it's very possible. And ya the heavier you get the more important cardio seems to become just to keep your heart healthy and to keep you from getting winded all the time. I bulked one winter without any cardio and my bodyweight went up 30lbs and ya i gained alot of mass but i felt like ****, i'd have to sit down between sets because i was soooo winded and my recovery wasn't as good. Cardio really helps your body recover, and it really is anabolic because it increases your metabolism so your protein turn over rate is higher, so more protein is getting metabolized. Even if you are a hard gainer you should do SOME cardio, i do 20minutes 5 times a week minimum post-workout. Just jack up the incline on the treadmill to keep your heartrate up.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude 245 you was already a big boy. I used to want to be up to like 245. Im 226 at 5' 10". But the weekend would come around and my friends would be like lets go play football or something. Trying to run at 226 is hard enough. Now Im lost dont know where to go up or down. 300 thats huge , I know Ronnie and when he walks around it takes alot of energy for him. Im sure you look pretty damn good if your a hard 245.
no kidding, at 280lbs i felt like a mack truck on a racetrack. 250 feels MUCH better, and boy does it come off fast when you're that far above your "natural limit".

CHAPS - how tall r u? for a while there i was convinced i could hit 300lbs with enough gear and food...now i dont even think i WANT to. my body hated being at 280 - you might be built bigger and be able to hold up all that mass easily, but it sure took its toll on me brother.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'2ish i'm an endo-mesomorph type build, ya i feel fine being 280lbs, but i still find no matter how much cardio i do going up some stairs i get a little bit out of breathe. But i don't have joint pain or anything like that. Ya the bigger your joints and the taller you are it seems it's easier for you to carry lots of mass, my joints aren't HUGE, when i was a really lean 200lbs my waist was 31", now we'll have to see, i'm thinking more like 33 or 34".

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
First tried Var for football for the reported explosive strength gains, halflife, lean muscle mass gains and less water retention. Well it was d-bol instead and my friend that wanted me to try it with didn't even know it was anavar. After that I read my first Muscular Development magazine and I was hooked on learning as much about AAS as possible. Getting the Anabolic Review 2001 edition just catapulted it even further.