Whats the perfect martial artist workout?

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
Martial arts legends such as bruce lee, jet lee,tony jaa, shoulin monks are all exceptionally powerful even though there not giants they can generate more power then bigger people. :bruce3:

I'm a martial arts fanatic and look up to people like bruce lee, tony jaa, bass rutten,Gracie etc. Most martial artists rarely use gyms yet there in peak physical condition.

Then theres bone conditioning which enables bone density to increase there fore alowing knuckles to punch through solid concrete and sholin monks to break metal with there head or break a river stone with 2 fingers.

What would be the best martial artist workout included with bone conditioning and is there a way to train for heavy impacts to the face?:frustrate

Also what would be the best way to learn to control pain in order to be able to cope with painful blows without the pain taking over.
:think:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what to tell you man. You're really confused, good luck.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Ive been jumped b4 by a tongan n 4 aisians for a recrution. Ended up in hospital the next day i got balls
Wow.........I cant believe that you really think that anyone would believe this ridiculous story. And even if this unbelievable pile of horse**** was actually true, how does it take balls to get jumped?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Wow.........I cant believe that you really think that anyone would believe this ridiculous story. And even if this unbelievable pile of horse**** was actually true, how does it take balls to get jumped?
I figured the guy's sh*t was too ridiculous to even comment on. Poor guy.

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
i figured you guys would think im bull****ing dont worry den i dont care what u guys wanna say about it

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
And even if this unbelievable pile of horse**** was actually true, how does it take balls to get jumped?
Yea i dont think a 16 year old facing a 22 yr old Tongan and 4 sing wa takes balls.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
God I hope this guy is actually 7 years old.