What's the best Non-Methyl to stack with epistane......

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
This is going to be a lean gains goal. I have run epistane before with great results in strength and lean mass. My main concern is getting the most out of the 6 weeks. I have some ideas but I was wondering what's best or the general opinion by those that know.
5'8

I'm planing on getting close to 190. Money is no object in terms of what to run with my epistane.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
m1db serves as a good test base

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Maybe look into AndroHard or Lean if money isn't a big deal, a lot of people are using katanadrol right now. P-stanz is another one for lean gains, and I've heard thats gonna be up on the next ban.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'll look into P-stanz. I ran androhard before it was petty good but IMO too expensive and too many pills to choke down.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Pstanz fur sure. Regardless though you'll have to take a lot of pills to get a good use out of it. I'd run it at 350mg, which is 7 caps.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
yeah true, I think any of the non-methyls are gonna have to be run at a high dosage. I'd start it at 200-250 and work up to 350, a lot of people don't see results at the lower doses.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I can't say enough how well my body responded to epistane I can only imagine stacking it with a non methyl base. I'm going to research P-stanz and make sure I'm good with it.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
look into LGI Stano.... 200mg per cap.. priced well too... pm me if you want info.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
look into LGI Stano.... 200mg per cap.. priced well too... pm me if you want info.
Also worth looking into, this is going at the base of my next cycle, don't know why I didn't mention it.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I ran a bottle of m1D black and all it did was make me tired .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'll look at the stano- is LGI 's epi legit? I ran epibolin from myopharma and it sucked . Havoc ruled though so I'm hesitant to switch . I do have a weird OCD if I ran there stano I'd like to run there epi too.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
what can one expect from lgi stano? pm me info please. also is this similar to patanz

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'll look at the stano- is LGI 's epi legit? I ran epibolin from myopharma and it sucked . Havoc ruled though so I'm hesitant to switch . I do have a weird OCD if I ran there stano I'd like to run there epi too.
Everything from LGI is legit bro, don't worry.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
some MAx LMG should be good to go as a bulker. With the epi it should go real nice if you don't have any issues with the compound (as with any compound of course)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
LGI is legit across the board....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Epi with Androlean and it was my fav cycle. I was going to run it again in june but Androlean keeps getting pushed back so i am also looking for an alternative. Im looking to stack Epi with Katanadrol so far..

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
pstanz and epi would kill my joints for 6 weeks. if money is not an issue u can still get x-tren online that would be a sick cycle

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
pstanz and epi would kill my joints for 6 weeks. if money is not an issue u can still get x-tren online that would be a sick cycle
x-tren and phera are probably the most faked ph/ds online right now though.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
x-tren and phera are probably the most faked ph/ds online right now though.
not flaming, but I see SOO many claims of fake product and not a SINGLE proven case...

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
not flaming, but I see SOO many claims of fake product and not a SINGLE proven case...
Other than a buddy of mine that bought some x-tren online recently and it didn't do anything at all for him, you're totally right. I haven't really seen/heard of people buying fakes in any of the forums. I was just throwing it out there in case OP hadn't heard that, some people will fake these I guess.
On the other hand, I've come close to pulling the trigger on a phera purchase, its just tough to spend 80-100 dollars on something you can't really do anything about if it ends up being completely fake.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
P-stanz is another one for lean gains, and I've heard thats gonna be up on the next ban.
interesting...u know what else is on that list???
I think its amazing that SD made it all these years! hope it stays around awhile longer. but if not, im stocking up for LIfe! lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
interesting...u know what else is on that list???
I think its amazing that SD made it all these years! hope it stays around awhile longer. but if not, im stocking up for LIfe! lol
It should still b around for awhile, it takes forever for those bans to go into play.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
What about some dermacrine? That's what im planning on stacking with epi this summer

CodaX

Awards
This is going to be a lean gains goal. I have run epistane before with great results in strength and lean mass. My main concern is getting the most out of the 6 weeks. I have some ideas but I was wondering what's best or the general opinion by those that know.
5'8

I'm planing on getting close to 190. Money is no object in terms of what to run with my epistane.

Curious to know if you reached your gaining goal. What did you end up stacking the epistane with?