What's that smell? Its not Reaper thanks to RPN's Gut Health/NoXidant

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had to go back for the second session a bit earlier than I would have liked. Here is how it went

Shoulders:
Seated BB press (8 sets) 225lbs 3 reps
Seated side laterals (10 sets) supersets 35lbs & 15lbs
Rear peck deck (5 sets) 60-70lbs
Bench facing machine presses (5 sets) 120-140lbs

Cardio:
30 minutes 15% 4.4-4.7mph

for a last minute rush job, it came out pretty good. The bench facing machine presses were something I really wanted to try, as the mimick the btn press motion. Got a good pump out of those. Also, the weight is flying off amazingly, as I weighed in at 10:40 @ 208lbs fully dressed. I know, there certainly is water and lbm coming off with the fat, but the extra cardio and my supps are certainly an assist.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
had to go back for the second session a bit earlier than I would have liked. Here is how it went

Shoulders:
Seated BB press (8 sets) 225lbs 3 reps
Seated side laterals (10 sets) supersets 35lbs & 15lbs
Rear peck deck (5 sets) 60-70lbs
Bench facing machine presses (5 sets) 120-140lbs

Cardio:
30 minutes 15% 4.4-4.7mph

for a last minute rush job, it came out pretty good. The bench facing machine presses were something I really wanted to try, as the mimick the btn press motion. Got a good pump out of those. Also, the weight is flying off amazingly, as I weighed in at 10:40 @ 208lbs fully dressed. I know, there certainly is water and lbm coming off with the fat, but the extra cardio and my supps are certainly an assist.
Great job Reaper. Losing a couple pounds was a pleasant surprise for me since I'm staying on maintenance diet. This stack would likely be awesome for BB'ers pre-contest as losing that extra bit of bloat could make a huge difference.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great job Reaper. Losing a couple pounds was a pleasant surprise for me since I'm staying on maintenance diet. This stack would likely be awesome for BB'ers pre-contest as losing that extra bit of bloat could make a huge difference.
very well put...I have been trying to convince a few upcoming competitors to try the combo out, but they freak out if you even suggest something new.

We dig get Chrstine's trainer to give a special Napalm variation a chance.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats awesome, I agree that this would be very helpful pre contest. There is a tremendous leaning effect as already mentioned

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since tomorrow I wont be around too muc (taking my daughter to Sesame Place<muchb cheaper than Hershey evidently>)I decided to hit abs this am prior to fasted cardio

Abs:
500 side and middle crunches

Cardio:
40 minutes 15% 4.4-4.7mph

Got a good sweat going, really feeling nice and lean. With the cut I have noticed not nearly the lower back pain upon waking that I have had in the past.

I will be back this afternoon for some more light cardio and then legs

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gut Health without a doubt contributes/augments a nutrient partitoning effect in many ways. This can equal out to better utlization of nutrients resulting in enhanced muscle mass and weight loss.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, so here it is, I decided due to my plans tomorrow not to get too crazy on legs, or else I will be a whiny bubgger at sesame place, and my daughter will be miserable

Bike:
20 minutes <just loosening up>

Legs:
Squats (10 sets) stayed @ 225lbs for sets of 10-12
Standing calf raises (5 sets) 120lbs 25 reps per set
Leg extensions (5 sets) 150-180lbs
Seated calf raises (5 sets) 110lbs
Seated leg curls (5 sets) 110lbs

Bike again as a cooldown
15 minutes

Felt good, legs were a little woobly as usual. Will hit chest and cardio early tomorrow, probably by 5:30-6am

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hit legs hard on Friday, and was a whiny ***** at Great Wolf Lodge this weekend.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a terrible feeling. You walk around and whine like crazy. Its funny, you never get sympathy either :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For so early in the am, had a great chest workout

Incline BP (8 sets) 245lbs 7 reps

Flat BP (5 sets) 225lbs 12 reps
Flat Flys (5 sets) 40lbs

Incline DB Press (5 sets) 70-80lbs
Incline Flys (5 sets) 30lbs

Hell of a pump this am. However, there was a gaggle of ladies <using term loosely> standing in front of the only incline bench with no uprights just chatting. So I put my towel down on the bench, and my db's down, and there they were continuing to chat. How annoying. So I figured, I was sweaty, and probably smelly, so now they are going to be awfully close to the lift, so too bad for them :p

Cardio:
40 minutes 15% 4.4-4.8mph

Other than the annoying gaggle of ladies, it was a great workout.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL at the gaggle of ladies. ;) We get that at our gym with both guys and girls that talk more than they lift. Drives me nuts. Go sit in the sauna if you want to talk!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Gaggle" - Very underutilized word for sure! :D

Nice work reap!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Interesting timing of the above topic. A friend and I were just discussing that this weekend. There's this group of 4-5 young guys that go to our gym and stand there for hours chatting like young school girls. It's extremely distracting at times :saw:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting timing of the above topic. A friend and I were just discussing that this weekend. There's this group of 4-5 young guys that go to our gym and stand there for hours chatting like young school girls. It's extremely distracting at times :saw:
Damn Skirts!!! :lol::lol:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate it, we have it with men and women, and honestly if you wanna talk, leave and do it outside. It is so annoying, as they always stand in front of something that is useful, while they are useless <rant over>

BTW, we just got back from Sesame Place. I feel old and broken down. I went on a lame kid roller coaster and my head is still spinning. I really thought I could still handdle those types of rides, just showing my age I guess. I did love the water rides though as did my daughter. She eas panicked by every ride, and ended screaming "yeah, yeah, more" for all of them.

As a side bar, kept to my diet fairly well. Had a lite chicken wrap for lunch. However I did have sprite and pizza later. So it is back to serious business tomorrow

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
decided to hit a little abs early this

500 crunches side and center. Will be doing two sessions of cardio today, kinda hoping to hit around 200 by the time I get back to work 9-2. Might be a stretch, but worth a shot.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
felt good to get some cardio in

45 minutes 15% 4.4-7.1mph

really wanted to get cooking fast today as I want to get back on my specified plan as I had been. Will be working more cardio tonight, but wont be back on the computer till this afternoon

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
went in for a little extra evening cardio

47 minutes 15% 4.4-5.0mph

Hell of a sweat, no soreness still in my legs which means that NoX is doing its best

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got in my typical morning ab routine

500 crunches side and center

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell of a workout this am, hit shoulders and cardio

Shoulders:
Arny presses (4 sets) 65lbs
Cable upright Rows (4 sets) 130-150lbs

DB Shoulder press (5 sets) 80lbs
Rear laterals (5 sets) 30lbs

DB side laterals (10 sets) 35lbs & 15lbs

Really burnt the shoulders, and I am starting to see some rounder development, or at least my mind so wants to see it that it is tricking me into believing it is there

Cardio:

Will head back tonioght for another cardio session. Also, weighed in this am at an even 208lbs which is great, curious to see how low I will get by September while keeping my mass. Stomach feels great, as usual, I love GH in so many ways. The NoX as I said before has helped with soreness. I lift hard as my log details, and I am never sore, these are wonderful products.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are lifting pretty heavy for the shoulder. I take it you are healing pretty well?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant stress it enough, I feel great. With the decrease in bodyweight, I noticed some major differences in my joints. Also, i am only taking my EFA's for joints, which help of course, but nothing too crazy. I am amazed, I can get out of bed in the am, without having to roll out, I can actually sit up and pop right out of bed.

I am going to do my best to stay at around 200-205 permanently, as it seems to be the best for me physically. My strength is still good, which makes my ego happy too :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOxidant should help somewhat in reducing inflammatory response, which would explain a lot.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOxidant should help somewhat in reducing inflammatory response, which would explain a lot.
knowing that, I now love it more. I am amazed at how easy movement is, especially in the shoulders. I have had 3 operations on my shoulders, and they feel great. Top notch stuff IMO

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
evening cardio, similar to morning

40 minutes 15% 4.4-6.6mph

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided to up my abs work this am

750 crunches side and middle. Really trying to tighten up more and more. Will be hitting the gym in a few hours for back and cardio.

Again, I woke up feeling great, popped right out of bed with no major aches and pains

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question:

I was planning on ordering the 75 count GH today, my question is that I would not need to "cycle off" at any point would I? Or can I just stay on directly after this bottle is finished?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question:

I was planning on ordering the 75 count GH today, my question is that I would not need to "cycle off" at any point would I? Or can I just stay on directly after this bottle is finished?
Just keep on going. Ideally you can now take 1 cap a day indefinitely and never experience any problems again.

The only time you might have to reboost is if you have any alcohol binges, or an especially stressful string of experiences.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just keep on going. Ideally you can now take 1 cap a day indefinitely and never experience any problems again.

The only time you might have to reboost is if you have any alcohol binges, or an especially stressful string of experiences.
excellent thanks. I will be ordering shortly

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here was the day at the gym this am

Back:
Wide grip pull ups (4 sets) BW to failure

BB Rows (5 sets) 185lbs
Barn Doors (5 sets) 60lbs

DB Rows (4 sets) 80-90lbs

BTN Pulldowns (5 sets) 170lbs
Back Extensions (5 sets) 150-190lbs

Cardio:
40 minutes 15% 4.4-7.1

Feel great as I mentioned earlier. No joint ain at all, and also with flat feet, no pain there as well even with all the cardio. I am a happy fella

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little evening cardio

38 minutes 15% 4.5-7.2mph

I was not really into it tobnight, however, as I started moving along I started getting really agressive with the running. It was a bad behavior day for my daughter, so I was taking out my frustrations

I will be changing things up tomorrow. I will do fasted cardio in the am, then lifting in the afternoon with further cardio after the lift.

Also, my vascularity is most certainly up, feeling pretty good with what I am seeing so far

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just finished up some morning abs, bsame routine as usual.

500 crunches middle and sides

Will be going in a bit for my morning cardio

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got in some morning cardio

40 minutes 15% 4.5mph

was feeling a bit groggy this am for some reason after the abs, so I did not change the speed at all. Will alter it around this afternoon after my lift.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arms and Cardio

Had a decent workout this afternoon, although I still was not feeling great. Not terrible, just foggy for some reason

Arms
Crossbody 1arm pulldowns (4 sets) 50lbs
1arm db extensions (4 sets) 35lbs
2arm reverse pulldowns (4 sets) 80lbs
Kickbacks (4 sets) 25-30lbs

Temple curls (4 sets) 40-50lbs
Seated incline curls (10 sets) 35lbs & 20lbs supersetted
BB curls (5 sets) 95lbs

Cardio
30 minutes 15% 4.5mph

As I said was feeling off, so I decided to go with the path of least resistance on cardio.

Vascualrity while doing arms was through the roof, forearms and right biceps actually showing veins that I had not seen in quite some time

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a bit on the morning fasted workout

Cardio:

feel great, was really into it this am, was also happy I had the tmill in front of the cnn tv. Lots of good stuff this am

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got back from this afternoon at the gym. Had a solid shoulder workout, however my left shoulder was having a weird sensation in it.

Shoulders:
Seated press (6 sets) 185lbs 10 reps
Reverse Peck Deck (4 sets) 75lbs

Cable upright rows (5 sets) 130lbs
BB Shrugs (5 sets) 225lbs

1arm cable laterals (5 sets) 40lbs
Arny presses (5 sets) 50lbs

Cardio:
45 minutes 15% 4.4-4.6mph

Besides the odd shoulder sensation, felt pretty good and good a nice pump.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just finished up some morning abs, bsame routine as usual.

Will be going in a bit for my morning cardio
reapeated this am. figured I would quote it as I am too lazy to retype :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
morning cardio:
45 minutes 15% 4.5mph

will go back sometime this afternoon for legs and a little cardio warmup

woke up feeling good, but early for some odd reason. I think my body is getting me ready for the school year in 9 days and back to 4:45am at the gym.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
warmup:

bike 13 minutes

legs:
front squats (7 sets) 135lbs
standing calf raises (5 sets) 130lbs
leg press (5 sets) 405lbs
leg press calf extensions (5 sets) same weight as leg press
seated calf raises (5 sets) 120lbs
stiff leg dl (5 sets) 185lbs
lying leg curls (5 sets) 110lbs

great pump, had to end quicker than I wanted as evidently we are having company in a few minutes. feeling good though, waiting to see the soreness for the am tomorrow, and how the NoX will work its magic

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Reap. I'm extremely surprised at the extra endurance this stack provided me!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job reap. Keep up the good work buddy!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good Reap. I'm extremely surprised at the extra endurance this stack provided me!
agreed, especially in cardio, I just dont seem to get tired at all, and on top of that I feel great

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job reap. Keep up the good work buddy!
thanks man!!!

just finished my morning ab workout, same as other days.
500 crunches middle and sides.

will take tomorrow off from abs and just work 2 sessions of cardio.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need you to call me and wake me up in the mornings so I can do some cardio! I can never wake up. :(

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need you to call me and wake me up in the mornings so I can do some cardio! I can never wake up. :(
anbything I can do to help you out C. :thumbsup:

Its weird, I think my body is getting me ready for next week, as I cant sleep anywhere near 6am. Starting later this week I am going to start going to be earlier, trying to prepare myself. It will be good to get back, this way am cardio fasted, then an good afternoon lift after school.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL I used to have Macedaddy text me on the phone to keep me motivated when I hit a burn out phase. I actually would feel guilty when he did so off to the gym I went..lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got in some good chest and cardio today

chest:
Incline BP (8 sets) 3 sets @ 225lbs 8-12 reps
Flat BP (5 sets) 225lbs
Flat Flys (4 sets) 45lbs
Incline DB Press* (4 sets) 80lbs
Incline Flys* (4 sets) 30lbs
*superset

Felt good, but the realization that I do more on incline than flat was an odd one. I have sort of known that I was close, but, I tried to convince myself I was just fatigued from the incline BP

Cardio:
35 minutes 15% 4.4-4.8mph

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL I used to have Macedaddy text me on the phone to keep me motivated when I hit a burn out phase. I actually would feel guilty when he did so off to the gym I went..lol.
anything that works is ok, we all need help and lots of it

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
anything that works is ok, we all need help and lots of it
I agree, some days you are just tired and don't feel like doing it. He helped me out and vice versa near the Arnold. I came in okay then but I expect better of myself for the Olympia.