Whats purple and white and anabolic all over? I don't know its name either...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So dirk + rest of AN, now that i'm at a week of drive (and have a good idea what its like), tomorrow or saturday i'll be switching off powerfull and using IGF-2 instead, and neovar in place of p-slin/YG (as it should arrive tomorrow in my order from NP).

What i'm wondering is if its ok with you that I also start taking 6-oxo extreme at the same time. I'm nearing the end of my cut cycle, and I'd like to make sure that as I start to move to a recomp then slow bulk that it all stays very lean, and I kind of wonder about my estrogen levels
go for it- keep us posted!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started it on friday nite. I've already had to stop the 6-oxo extreme, the libido effects were too much with that on top of the Drive. But I am doing the rest of the stack, so IGF2/Drive/Neovar/Osteobolin-C, and so far so good. Feels good, nice pump in the gym but nothing crazy, some improvement in vascularity already

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Write-up is coming..................................

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lanbane has already made some corrections :) Be competely done and posted in a few more days!!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great!!!

Just make sure it begins with(enter husky voice)"In a world filled with darkness......":afro:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great!!!

Just make sure it begins with(enter husky voice)"In a world filled with darkness......":afro:
"there are capsules that bring out the best in men, and capsules that mostly give you the runs." ;)

just wanted to finish the sentence.

The whole AN stack is going really well - IGF-2 / Drive / Neovar / Osteobolin-c I can continue to see the recomp effects going on even tho scale weight isn't changing. My wife says I look at myself too much :D but there is new definition on my forearms, and I can now on my right arm spot out all 3 veins that cross the inside of the elbow. Hopefully tonite i'll update my existing detail log and start the new one specifically for this stack

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"there are capsules that bring out the best in men, and capsules that mostly give you the runs." ;)

just wanted to finish the sentence.

The whole AN stack is going really well - IGF-2 / Drive / Neovar / Osteobolin-c I can continue to see the recomp effects going on even tho scale weight isn't changing. My wife says I look at myself too much :D but there is new definition on my forearms, and I can now on my right arm spot out all 3 veins that cross the inside of the elbow. Hopefully tonite i'll update my existing detail log and start the new one specifically for this stack
:):D