What's going to be the biggest thing in 2016?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So, it seems that SARM's were the big thing in 2015 and looks like most of them are gone as supplements. What do you think is going to be big in 2016?

Looks like legit prohormones are off to a big start with the Blackstone Chosen 1 and Brutal 4ce. I wonder if we will see anything new coming out in the next months...

I may have a few more prohormones coming by the middle of the year to license but those are top secret. ;)

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I heared that some of old school stuff might come back such as iron legions XI-Kt..

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11-Oxo was great, and if I could get bulk powder I'd be all over it. 11-KT was better, but 11-Kt was severely under dosed for the cost.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
11-Oxo was great, and if I could get bulk powder I'd be all over it. 11-KT was better, but 11-Kt was severely under dosed for the cost.
Maybe they will improve the cost-quantity ration. Patrick Arnold tried to bring back his 11kt product,but Raws for this compound is impossible to get,at least right now.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
So 11-kt isnt actually banned in the US, it's because of the raws it's unavailable these days? (Except for some in the UK).

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think scivations joint product will be a top seller when it hits.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe they will improve the cost-quantity ration. Patrick Arnold tried to bring back his 11kt product,but Raws for this compound is impossible to get,at least right now.
PA has a new version of 11o coming out that's supposed to be stronger.

regdabyenoh

Awards
Agree, I would love to run it ED at 2-3ml +

But the cost is nuts, In the Uk you can still get it but its £50/$73.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That would be great, and it would be a top seller. It is a great, great compound for cutting.

PA has a new version of 11o coming out that's supposed to be stronger.
Now you have my attention.

Agree, I would love to run it ED at 2-3ml +

But the cost is nuts, In the Uk you can still get it but its £50/$73.
I HAVE run it at 3 ml a day...2-3 ml a day is the minimum you needed to get real results IMO. I think I may have gone to 4ml a day too...can't remember...but I went through 6 bottles in 8 weeks ramping up from 1 ml to a max dose...and only the higher doses impressed me. The run wasn't worth $180...but it wasn't a complete rip off in that at least I got something for it.

If its PA it will be good but the price will be horrible. Well lets hope not.
PAs products are expensive...but his 11-KT was the only one available for a while and was more reasonably dosed/priced than XI-KT from what I saw. Plus PA doesn't skimp on the carrier...there is a value to having 3 grams in 240 ml vs 3 grams in 120 ml of carrier for instance...you get better coverage, better suspension, more skin area covered, etc.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think the big thing will probably be natural anabolics. With everything getting banned I think people will transition over to them or 1 and 4 andro products.

regdabyenoh

Awards
HIT4ME yeah I don't think it worthit for the price, I would love to try 4-5ml though but I would need a higher paid job lol.

PA is great, He's one of the only guys that dosent spout **** and gives it straight and if he's not clued up on a certain subject he will just say so. Makes you trust the products more IMO.

regdabyenoh

Awards
I think the big thing will probably be natural anabolics. With everything getting banned I think people will transition over to them or 1 and 4 andro products.
Interesting to see if anything new will come out.

Possibly over time get better and better at making the current Natural prodcuts more effective?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting to see if anything new will come out.

Possibly over time get better and better at making the current Natural prodcuts more effective?
That would be nice! Im excited to see what 2016 will bring in the supplement industry.

regdabyenoh

Awards
That would be nice! Im excited to see what 2016 will bring in the supplement industry.
Yeah me too.

Its **** with everything that's happening with PH and Sarms but one good thing is that there seems to be allot more focus on natty supps now. I will always use Anabolics but its good to add to them with Natty supps without increasing sides....

AKM007

Awards
Turkesterone seems to have potential....again sourcing raws is going to be an issue..Hope more studies are conducted on ecdys in general...

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Turkesterone seems to have potential....again sourcing raws is going to be an issue..Hope more studies are conducted on ecdys in general...
Agreed. I liked Mass Pro Synthagen and wish there were more ecdy products on the market.

regdabyenoh

Awards
I think Danes is a fan of Turkesterone too, Might read up on it more. Is it not very expenisive or am i thinking of something else?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think Danes is a fan of Turkesterone too, Might read up on it more. Is it not very expenisive or am i thinking of something else?
Yes he is a big fan of it. He knows his stuff!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How so? Did you read the write up??
I've already posted a thread in the forum asking various questions with nothing conclusive. Even got Danes to poke around in the thread too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've already posted a thread in the forum asking various questions with nothing conclusive. Even got Danes to poke around in the thread too.
I agree with the others...quality and price!!!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Litigation, consolidation/acquisition, indictments will all continue on an upward trajectory in 2016.

Shills will keep shilling ingredients that don't actually do anything, broscience will continue to be more important in most users eyes than actual science.

I reckon we'll see a few more industry celebs decide they want a slice of that "sell awful products with my name on them for mad profit gains" pie.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Litigation, consolidation/acquisition, indictments will all continue on an upward trajectory in 2016.

Shills will keep shilling ingredients that don't actually do anything, broscience will continue to be more important in most users eyes than actual science.

I reckon we'll see a few more industry celebs decide they want a slice of that "sell awful products with my name on them for mad profit gains" pie.
Did you just copy/paste and change the year from last year?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

my generation would have called them sell outs...this generation calls them entrepeneur's