What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why I pitched it. You are half way there. Na-R-ala is just too damn expensive. R-ala is light sensitive, but if you get it from a trustworthy chem house...
We have an ALCAR product, ALCAR-500.

We may do an Na-R-ALA product at some point; just depends on demand.

We are releasing alot of new items in the next couple days, and already preparing for one more wave of Baseline items to hit before the Core Series.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's why I pitched it. You are half way there. Na-R-ala is just too damn expensive. R-ala is light sensitive, but if you get it from a trustworthy chem house...
I have seen people with a stance both ways and it seems like alot of people just dont trust R-ALA. I personally like it myself, but we have to try to appeal to the bulk of people.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you make a Mucunu product, could you possibly look at say a 25% standardized extract mixed with a 80% or somethin of that sort so you get the best of both worlds?

If the extract is to high i sleep like crap and feel all weird when i wake up, lower extracts i sleep great. But this way you have both bases covered!

Also what about a capped Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (standardized for 40% Mixed Tanshinones) (250mg) product.

Reactions: mw1

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Also what about a capped Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (standardized for 40% Mixed Tanshinones) (250mg) product.

I like that idea myself,would be a tremendous stack with tta!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Na-RALA (200mg) caps or ALA (500mg) caps
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (500mg) caps

Grape Seed Extract

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you make a Mucunu product, could you possibly look at say a 25% standardized extract mixed with a 80% or somethin of that sort so you get the best of both worlds?

If the extract is to high i sleep like crap and feel all weird when i wake up, lower extracts i sleep great. But this way you have both bases covered!

why not Mucuna Pruriens (Standardized To 75% L-Dopa)..?

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Na-RALA (200mg) caps or ALA (500mg) caps
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (500mg) caps

Grape Seed Extract
grape seed is already done by a lot of companies like NOW,source naturals,jarrow,etc...

I would assume that is not in the works for at least the near future,at least as a standalone.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
something like HCGenerate

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
something like HCGenerate
Fadogia Agrestis (X% Extract)
Fenugreek (X% Extract)
3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran

You are mainly interestred in these compounds, correct?

//CC

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek (X% Extract)

//CC
DAA
Icariin
ZMA
DHEA
Bulbine Natalensis

as with the 3 above all in one bottle, is it possible?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fenugreek (X% Extract)

//CC
DAA
Icariin
ZMA
DHEA
Bulbine Natalensis

as with the 3 above all in one bottle, is it possible?
Those all combined in one formula at the right doses would be one helluwa blend!! :shocked: Could be a great on cycle support/pct addition (maybe without the DHEA? :think: )

//CC

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Those all combined in one formula at the right doses would be one helluwa blend!! :shocked: Could be a great on cycle support/pct addition (maybe without the DHEA? :think: )

//CC
okay minus the dhea:cheers:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Bulbine Natalensis is an interesting compound ;)
But apparently it is kinda hard to get?! :eek:

//CC

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^ High percentage Icariin is difficult right now because pricing on it is through the roof.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support, great ideas as pointed above if you're looking for that calmness feeling .. PhenibutXT is the best .. I did a log if it 2-3yrs back along with inhibitE and I loved it :)

"We are looking at doing maybe a one flavor caff free pilot run of Focus XT to see how it would sell."

I would buy 6 of them as soon as they hit the market. I've been using Focus XT since it came out. Girlfriend now uses it too and she used to be a coffee addict (drank pots per day) and now never drinks it ever. She likes it because it makes her feel alot better, better focus and gets her through 12 hour days. She just came home and said how she ran out of the stuff anf it was alot harder to get through her very long day. So I just ordered 6 more lol.

The only thing I don't like about Focus is that it makes me more nervous, and I attribute that to the caffeine and my sensitivity to stimulants in general. Most stims have made my heart race and green tea extract makes me very agitated (though the actual tea is fine).

I use Focus as my base morning wake-up, and all day energy enhancer, and then on top of that, add Picamilon and Piracetam. Picamilon seems to have taken alot of the caffeine edge off, and Piracetam is INSANE for motivation, and the choline in Focus complements it well.

I do some very high level technical work and this mix makes a world of difference and my motivation and problem solving level is on a whole different level. It's really made a big difference in my life and I'll pretty much be using some type of supplement like this for the rest of my life. So great job guys, appreciate you putting out the product.

Now, for what I'd like to see, I'd like to see another mix formula that complements Focus, but this one is more about well-being/mood, I see you have brought Picamilon and PEA to market, so it seems you have a market there and people appreciate the mood/focus those supplements offer. Some other good mood supplements have been mentioned in the thread as well. Rhodiola has also been mentioned and that is always a good candidate as well for its stress fighting abilities. Some type of Phenibut product would be good but that cannot be taken regularly effectively. Sam-e is another candidate but that is very expensive. So really some type of mild "feel good" product that can be taken on a regular basis (like Focus XT) would round out the whole mix.

I also notice you sell Glucuronolactone and I have not tried it but it looks like it would round out my formula very well.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a blow up-doll?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...but seriously maybe some more hormonal products
JMO
i would enjoy that.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyl-Plex XT ;)

//CC

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how bout methyltren!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Something groundbreaking that'll make my veins burst out of my skin and would cost less than $25. There, that's a challenge!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:haha: Good one ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something groundbreaking that'll make my veins burst out of my skin and would cost less than $25. There, that's a challenge!
Think we have that covered plus more to come :)

Good one :D

Yea veins pop out like crazy on this stuff, I luv this stuff too
Excellent results, especially for the price.

Or Agmatine;)
Or Agmatine + Arginine E2 Matrix. Very good stack.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or Agmatine + Arginine E2 Matrix. Very good stack.
^This one :thumbsup:
Been using those for 3 weeks now and pumps in the gym are unreal :aargh:

//CC

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
^This one :thumbsup:
Been using those for 3 weeks now and pumps in the gym are unreal :aargh:

//CC
So far I've just been using Agmatine alone pre-workout, and the pumps are exceptional. I can't wait to start stacking it with A E2 Matrix.

:bling:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree .. I'm doing the same agmatine as pre, and having great workouts .. Will try stacking it with AE matrix too .. Nice stack thanks conny

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem fellas. Just wanted to share my experiences :)

I am also taking a whole lot of other raw's but that is a long long list :laugh:

//CC

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
a post cotton candy sounds deli-ci-ious to me 2 :)
Oh, most definitely! I also wouldn't mind seeing a powdered Cotton Candy flavored pump product (i.e Agmatine + AE2 Matrix)... :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, most definitely! I also wouldn't mind seeing a powdered Cotton Candy flavored pump product (i.e Agmatine + AE2 Matrix)... :D
I luv powder pre's myself .. But ever since I've been introduced to Agmatine man I luv popping pills for pre ..1,500-2,000mg only on workout days

Not sure how Agmatine mixes in pre .. Interesting thought though

FCrane

Awards
Plain ol' l-citrulline or creatin-ol phosphate. :D

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Plain ol' l-citrulline or creatin-ol phosphate. :D
COP is a strong possibility, we've been getting a lot of demand for it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep eye on Serious Nutrition Solutions

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established