You name the next SNS Contest

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS wants to hear your ideas for contests here on AM, FB, and other social media. We will be giving free product to the best 2 ideas so start brainstorming!! We are looking to purchase items to give out with the new Core series product as well . We were thinking Pill boxes,cinch bags, special shirts...any ideas for these will qualify you for a product as well.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We can bring back my favorite childhood game "Stephen Wins"? It'd be a hit

:p

Jk subbed for the ride

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any contest where I can win a bottle of X-Gels will do.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets have people guess how many bottles (minimum 5) of X-Gels you ship to my house. I will keep them, however the person who guesses correctly will get a bottle. LOL Sound Good?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed for ideas!

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
A brief (less then 5 min) video link of the participant acting as a sales person talking about the products ingredients, purpose, dosage, etc. Reward goes to those who do their research!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dirty Dan has some good ideas there

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm with DD. Something Forum related. Set up some a week long poll of some type for the entries.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could do a "show us how you SNS" where member take pictures of themselves and the product. I know it's been done before by other companies, but they always seemed to get a good response.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone guesses the total number of views and posts my X-gels log gets for a prize. :D

Or you all could just have a best SNS log contest and everyone can nominate me. ;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone guesses the total number of views and posts my X-gels log gets for a prize. :D

Or you all could just have a best SNS log contest and everyone can nominate me. ;)
I do like the idea of incorporating the log ideas from you and Dirty. Might make peeps step up their game. Not that it really matters what I think haha

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about a UFC fight card promo. Pick the winner of each fight, how they won, and what round.