what should my next cycle be..? need opinions!!

austin82388

Awards
overview-
did a 2 and a half week cycle of m drol my first time, worked well, vascularity improved, body fat dropped, strength went up. My goal was to bulk up, this was in december. Me and my g/f broke up, i stopped eating, was depressed for a week, lost 12 pounds that i had put on, didnt hit the gym, and stopped the mdrol cycle after 2.5 weeks. A week later i felt better, started the gym again and pulsed the rest of my pills for about another 2 weeks on workout days. ( 2days on 1 off)

i took my liquid nolva for 3 weeks now and finished my CS, and feel that im ready to start another one, without any damn interruptions this time... women...my bench actually went up 20 lbs overall though, its now at 285 for 6 reps, 3rd set, more then i could do before.

stats-
5 ft 8-9 inches
185 lbs
8% BF
21 y.o.

goals for this cycle-
with spring break coming up, drop maybe 2% body fat to get to 6%, increase strength and gain LEAN muscle. get my 6pack to be more visible (should come with BF loss, correct?)

i have been looking into Havoc, since you can do longer cycles, i can get more nolva/clomid/torem/ or whatever else i need without a problem.. any other suggestions?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Make sure time off = time on + time on PCT. So I'd take 6-8 weeks off before you consider another hormonal.

Havoc is solid, as is hdrol for lean muscle. Hdrol requires no SERM, Havoc/estane is up to the user. Probably don't NEEd one though.

austin82388

Awards
Make sure time off = time on + time on PCT. So I'd take 6-8 weeks off before you consider another hormonal.

Havoc is solid, as is hdrol for lean muscle. Hdrol requires no SERM, Havoc/estane is up to the user. Probably don't NEEd one though.
yea i agree time on should= time off.
but pulsing the pills should have made a difference right? i only took em on workout days, so probably 4-5 times a week max, running at 20mg.