what should my next cycle be? Input/Suggestions please.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Hey guy's I just wanted some feedback on what you guy's thought my next cycle should be? My last cycle went extremely well and I logged it here on AM. I will be starting Feb. 1st and have a few different options.

Stats:

6'2
190 lbs
8-10% bf
29 years old
multiple cycles previously

OK so here is what I was originally planning on running.

testabolic 300mg mon and thurs
EQuipose 300mg mon and thurs
Dbol 50mg daily

I would run test and EQ for 16 weeks and dbol daily for 6 weeks.

I wanted help because I also have on hand masteron and winstrol along with anavar. Should I finish with masteron? Run it along with with test and eq to help with water and sides as it acts almost as an AI? I have never ran masteron and I am excited to try it as it seems to be a favorite for a lot of different people.

Or do I use winstrol to finish?

Or do I not use any of it and run just the test, eq, and dbol?

I will run clomid ( 100/100/50/50 ), erase pro, and daa for my pct. ( possibly hcg as well )
I will also run arimidex at .5mg eod while on my cycle.

I walk around between 8-10% bf year round and my weight fluctuates between 185-200 throughout the year. I am not so worried about leaning up as that's typically pretty easy for me as soon as I really clean up my diet and do some HIIT. My goal is to be 240 by the end of this year, and not a fat 240. Lofty goals, but hey goals aren't supposed to be easy.

I plan on using the gomad or some variation the first 6 weeks and will keep my calories around 4,000 daily and increase them as necessary. Just like last time this will not be a "dirty" bulk. Any fats will come from sources like milk and peanut butter.

My macros will look something like 50% protein, 30% carbs, 20% fats.

Supps;

liver support
fish/flax
multi vitamin
whey protein
coq10
vitamin c
creatine

as always i appreciate the input.

Thanks.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Also I will be logging this cycle as well when I start it.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
How high have you run test before? Have you ever run winny or Var? If so what doses?

The reason I ask is if I know what your doseage ceiling is for sides we can put together the best cycle.

At your size and experience higher doses are going to treat you the best at shorter cycles imo.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Also... have you ever tried Tren or Deca? Or NPP? I personally am not a fan of EQ and think you could get better results using something else.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Highest I've ever ran test was 500mg a week total. Pinning twice at 250mg. So 600mg a week will be the highest dose I've ran so far.

My last cycle I had deca in it at 500mg/week. I ran that with test at 500mg/week and I pulsed dbol at 30mg on workout days.

I am running EQ because I wanted the increase in appetite and have a few friends that liked it. I know what I got from deca so wanted to try something new.

Also I probably will run tren eventually but the sides freak me out a little bit. I don't even know if I would get them and the only sides I had last cycle was water retention and slight increase in BP.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I have never ran winny or var before. My gear is endosyn and "supposedly" to be high in quality so thought 600mg would be high enough.

Do you think I should run the test as high as 900mg?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Highest I've ever ran test was 500mg a week total. Pinning twice at 250mg. So 600mg a week will be the highest dose I've ran so far.

My last cycle I had deca in it at 500mg/week. I ran that with test at 500mg/week and I pulsed dbol at 30mg on workout days.

I am running EQ because I wanted the increase in appetite and have a few friends that liked it. I know what I got from deca so wanted to try something new.

Also I probably will run tren eventually but the sides freak me out a little bit. I don't even know if I would get them and the only sides I had last cycle was water retention and slight increase in BP.
Honestly... some might disagree but I would run test at like 900-1g per week. Keep EQ around 600-800 per week. Kickstart with NPP at 100mg EOD for 4 weeks and maybe throw in a low dose oral like anadrol or dbol at 20mg. Finish it with winny or var in the last 6 weeks.

That's how I would run it. It will make you start gaining fast, EQ will kick in with test as you come off the short esters and orals. Then lean and harden really nice the last few weeks.

That's how I would run it if I was going to do a long cycle. Personally I will probably never cycle over 8 weeks again but that's just me.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Yeah I have been following your log and am interested in running a much shorter cycle. I've only done cycles at minimum 10-12 weeks and have just kept that because its what I've known.

I am 100% interested in just putting on sheet size. I want to bulk like a maniac and get hyooge!! Then sculpt it down and lean it out. Would you keep your recommendation the same based on the fact I just want pure size gains?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I like the idea of kick starting it with NPP at 100mg EOD.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yes I would leave it like that.

You want to start out very anobolic and finish androgenic. For the first 5 weeks the Test and eq will be kicking in while NPP (short ester Deca) and dbol kick up your anabolic levels through the roof packing on size. Then...

When you stop those--- the highly anabolic EQ and the 50/50 anabolic/androgenic Test kick in making you gain heavy again for weeks 5-10. Around week 10 you bring in a oral androgen like Var or Winny and that will harden up your muscle making it dense, pop out while fighting down any fat you gained in the first 10 weeks...

All in All

You end gaining hard dense muscle that will stick around... as long as you PCT right.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Also with that much test you can run higher levels of winny without getting painful joints.

workout23

Awards
I am excited for this LOG!!! I followed you on your last cycle and it was fun to watch! good luck sir

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Sounds pretty damn solid and logical. Ill get the NPP bump up my test and get nasty with it hahaha.

Should I bump up my pct? Run clomid and nolva? Or keep it like it is?

workout23

Awards
Good luck! I would run nolva or Clomid *cough cough*

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Pct-

Clomid or Nolva for 4 weeks
Exemestane for entire pct plus 1 week past SERM.
Endosurge/Erase stack. (Erase is easy enough at low dose to control cortisol levels while not affecting joints)

Blast 5000iu of HCG over a 4-6 week period ending 3 weeks before pct starts. This will help your nuts keep functioning.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Pct-

Clomid or Nolva for 4 weeks
Exemestane for entire pct plus 1 week past SERM.
Endosurge/Erase stack. (Erase is easy enough at low dose to control cortisol levels while not affecting joints)

Blast 5000iu of HCG over a 4-6 week period ending 3 weeks before pct starts. This will help your nuts keep functioning.

Okay sounds great. Hey one other question. When running higher doses of test should I keep pinning just twice and up the mg each dose or would you pin 3x/week?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Okay sounds great. Hey one other question. When running higher doses of test should I keep pinning just twice and up the mg each dose or would you pin 3x/week?
Twice a week is fine.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Bad news DD my source can't get NPP until the 2nd week of February. Any other ideas?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Bad news DD my source can't get NPP until the 2nd week of February. Any other ideas?
Wait until the second week of February? Does your source have TNE?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Wait until the second week of February? Does your source have TNE?

I didn't want to wait.... But if I have to I will. Ill check on the TNE. Everything get's reloaded second week of feb so then it's game on. I was planning on starting next week so that'll be another 4-5 weeks. Damn it! I have another source ill see if he has it and check on the TNE.

Nice progress by the way

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks bro. The reason I say wait is you want to kickstart with a Anabolic oral and injectable. Without NPP or TNE it really kills your options unless you wanna try propionate for your short ester injectable.

I think you would regret your cycle not kickstarting with a short ester honestly... I would.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Thanks bro. The reason I say wait is you want to kickstart with a Anabolic oral and injectable. Without NPP or TNE it really kills your options unless you wanna try propionate for your short ester injectable.

I think you would regret your cycle not kickstarting with a short ester honestly... I would.

Would running test prop eod for 4-5 weeks be something you'd recommend as a substitution for TNE or NPP ?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Would running test prop eod for 4-5 weeks be something you'd recommend as a substitution for TNE or NPP ?
Yes or even run it higher. I forget the actual amount of test per 100mg after you remove the ester weight in propionate. I will look it up real quick.

I would try to run around 500mg per week after ester weight is removed.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok test prop is 65-75mg testosterone per 100mg. The rest is ester weight. So to get around 500mg of "active" test in your system per week would take around 7cc per week of Test Prop. That is me assuming that it is 70/30 per 100mg/cc.

Hope that makes sense.

Test E is closer to 55-60mg per 100mg. So for every injection of Test E 250mg/ml is only 135-150 "active" testosterone. Meaning that 500mg per week only comes out to around 270-300mg of active test.

Now you see why I say use 1g per week for Test E? That is only 540-600mg "active" testosterone in your system.

*edit* so for the first 4-5 weeks pin 100mg ed of test p. Its a lot of pinning because you are also pinning 1g of test E. Each week drop 100mg of prop. So week 1 is 700mg, week 2 is only 600, week 3 is 500 and so on. Because the test E will be kicking in and you don't want super high levels than crash when you discontinue prop.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Ok test prop is 65-75mg testosterone per 100mg. The rest is ester weight. So to get around 500mg of "active" test in your system per week would take around 7cc per week of Test Prop. That is me assuming that it is 70/30 per 100mg/cc.

Hope that makes sense.

Test E is closer to 55-60mg per 100mg. So for every injection of Test E 250mg/ml is only 135-150 "active" testosterone. Meaning that 500mg per week only comes out to around 270-300mg of active test.

Now you see why I say use 1g per week for Test E? That is only 540-600mg "active" testosterone in your system.

*edit* so for the first 4-5 weeks pin 100mg ed of test p. Its a lot of pinning because you are also pinning 1g of test E. Each week drop 100mg of prop. So week 1 is 700mg, week 2 is only 600, week 3 is 500 and so on. Because the test E will be kicking in and you don't want super high levels than crash when you discontinue prop.

Makes perfect sense. Ok I'm pumped. Excited to see how I respond. Again thanks a ton bro

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Ill pin prop ed and test enth twice weekly at 900mg. Ill pin prop 7 times the first week 6 times the following and so on....

All the while pinning 450mg test enth every mon and Thursday.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Makes perfect sense. Ok I'm pumped. Excited to see how I respond. Again thanks a ton bro
No problem man. No point in knowing sh*t if you ain't gunna share it.

On another note... if you wanted to double up the doses of Test P and do eod it might be better. Since its around 36-48 hour halflife you levels should be good.

I'm warning you its a sh*t load of pinning but you will adjust plus start gaining like a mofo.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
No problem man. No point in knowing sh*t if you ain't gunna share it.

On another note... if you wanted to double up the doses of Test P and do eod it might be better. Since its around 36-48 hour halflife you levels should be good.

I'm warning you its a sh*t load of pinning but you will adjust plus start gaining like a mofo.

Yeah I'll double up on the prop and pin eod. I've only pinned in my quads and ass so it should be fun pinning my delts....

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Ok so I'm ordering my test prop tomorrow.

Is there anything else you would add? I can get tren or whatever else for the most part.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
After I place this order I won't have a chance to get anything else because once I get this I'm starting right away

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
After I place this order I won't have a chance to get anything else because once I get this I'm starting right away
Gotcha... you know you could make your prop... just an idea ;) i made my tren and prop...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Gotcha... you know you could make your prop... just an idea ;) i made my tren and prop...
I am actually looking at getting 100g of raw prop powder. And possible 50g raw Tren A and 100g Test E. My source has it all so I could really make it for pennies on the dollar and have 2 years supply..... its pretty tempting.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I am actually looking at getting 100g of raw prop powder. And possible 50g raw Tren A and 100g Test E. My source has it all so I could really make it for pennies on the dollar and have 2 years supply..... its pretty tempting.
Its pretty dang easy... i made 40ml vial with 250mg/ml.... that two good cycles :). And tren vial i have three cycles worth made from fina! :)

Myokemist

Awards
Test Prop is 83 mg Test after removal of the ester. Also, run TUDCA as your liver support. Only thing that will effectively protect your liver from harsh andros.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Test Prop is 83 mg Test after removal of the ester. Also, run TUDCA as your liver support. Only thing that will effectively protect your liver from harsh andros.

So to get to 500mg/wk I'd pin 6 times or 3 times eod Then decrease one per week for 4 weeks correct?

Myokemist

Awards
So to get to 500mg/wk I'd pin 6 times or 3 times eod Then decrease one per week for 4 weeks correct?
Are you just running prop? I guess I just got mixed up with what your cycle was going to be. But yes, to get to 500 mg of straight test, you would have to pin 100 mg of prop 6 times in a week.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Are you just running prop? I guess I just got mixed up with what your cycle was going to be. But yes, to get to 500 mg of straight test, you would have to pin 100 mg of prop 6 times in a week.

Test enth EQ and kick starting it with dbol and test prop

Myokemist

Awards
Test enth EQ and kick starting it with dbol and test prop
LOL that's what I thought. Kick ass cycle! Should see some quality size gains!