What precautions to take on steeoids?

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
During your cycle... I've been told to give blood... My nutrition is extremely good... Organic... Very high in cruciferous vegetables..Salad.. Healthy fats..Quality protein...Some carbs from things like Sweet potato...

The thickness of my blood and other things are no doubt changing as we speak but aside from giving blood... Eating very healthy....Incorporating a good amount of cardio along with the weights..Stretching..Meditation...Cold showers...Donating blood....Consuming a quality multivit...Fish oil.....And other supplements..

Is there anything else I need to be honestly aware of?

Thank you

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First can you give us some info.
Yrs training
Any PED's in your past.

Getting blood work done is a good idea. Not everyone does this. Although everyone should at least once. Get bloods before during and after. This way you can see what is happening while on cycle and how different compounds can reek havoc on different things. You cannot go by feel...
You need to see where you are before you begin. Especially if your young/new at this and not in trt. if it's your first time. How will you know if you fully recover without have bloodwork done. You will need to get Bloodwork done after your pct as well .
I always recommend support supplements during cycle as well as in pct.

I highly recommend advanced cycle support during any cycle.
I take this throughout the yr. Regardless if I'm on cycle or not. This will help make your recovery easier and help keep your levels in check while on cycle.also before you begin make sure you have your support supps and pct in hand. You never know when something can go wrong and you have to cut your cycle short in an instant.

Apply code: mace20 for 20% off

Complete Liver & Organ Support Formula
Protects the Liver & All Major Organs
Decreases Liver Enzymes
Improves Lipid Profiles
Decreases Blood Pressure
Supports the Prostate

Here is a complete post cycle stack. If you would like to take a look.

If you need any help feel free to message me.
Your pct will depend on what type of cycle your running and how harsh it is.

Last edited: