Epistane 20/30/40/40/30/20
I’m tapering epistane dose to minimize the possibility of rebound gyno
Androtest (4ad 1 step conversion) 750mg
Arimcare pro
Omega 3 3g a day
Tudca 500mg in addition to arimcare
Baby aspirin daily

I have clomid, nolvadex and Arimidex on hand

Now as far a im concerned having rebound gyno after finishing pct is common also in some cases people develop gyno during cycle

So appreciate your support on proper precautions to avoid getting gyno

Shall I use clomid and Nolva for pct or just clomid
And what shall I do after pct to minimize or eliminate the possibility of developing rebound gyno

I know that it’s usually developer due to epistane anti estrogenic properties the fire as soon as you finish pct u might get it as your estrogen levels it getting up fast

But I cannot figure out what I should do
Thanks

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
There’s nothing wrong with using both clomid and nolva. It can’t hurt. I know during my pct I developed a little sensitivity in my chest so I dosed novla for about a week and it knocked it out for me.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used nolva in pct following an epistane cycle for precisely this reason. Had no issues with gyno. I’m not sure how common it is by the way, when I was looking at it there is no doubt it’s a possibility but I wasn’t seeing it as really likely from my research. You have all the tools on hand if you need so personally I’d enjoy the cycle, use nolva and/or clomid in pct and then just some adex if signs show up.....

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nolvadex should do the trick but I think that anytime you are messing with your hormones it is a good idea to have an AI handy just in case. Maybe not necessary but gives me peace of mind

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would actually go ahead and use the AI if using epistane. That estrogen isn’t getting to any receptors anyhow. Then after you stop the epi you taper off the ai while on nolva.

This would prevent estrogen rebound.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I used nolva in pct following an epistane cycle for precisely this reason. Had no issues with gyno. I’m not sure how common it is by the way, when I was looking at it there is no doubt it’s a possibility but I wasn’t seeing it as really likely from my research. You have all the tools on hand if you need so personally I’d enjoy the cycle, use nolva and/or clomid in pct and then just some adex if signs show up.....
How did you dose it ?
Is it better to run clomid with it

Is Adex Anastrozole?

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
There’s nothing wrong with using both clomid and nolva. It can’t hurt. I know during my pct I developed a little sensitivity in my chest so I dosed novla for about a week and it knocked it out for me.

What was nolva dose during that week ?

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex should do the trick but I think that anytime you are messing with your hormones it is a good idea to have an AI handy just in case. Maybe not necessary but gives me peace of mind
So u believe I should use nolvadex for pct and keep Arimidex on hand in case I had Andy sensitivity ?

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I would actually go ahead and use the AI if using epistane. That estrogen isn’t getting to any receptors anyhow. Then after you stop the epi you taper off the ai while on nolva.

This would prevent estrogen rebound.
In that case how should I dose Arimidex Ana tapper it ?

Wouldn’t running ai with epi crush estrogen to extranet that we shouldn’t reach ?
As far as I understand epi has ani estrogenic effect

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Another general question regarding ai based on what you decide to use Anastrozole or Letrozole?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another general question regarding ai based on what you decide to use Anastrozole or Letrozole?
I like exemestane.

And the general guideline I’ve always seen is to start the AI two weeks into pct and run for a month, which would run two weeks beyond the normal serm dosing.

And I like using nolva and clomid, but if I were only going to use 1 and gyno was a primary concern, nolva would be it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How did you dose it ?
Is it better to run clomid with it

Is Adex Anastrozole?
Dosed nolva at 20/20/20/10 (normally nolva would drop to 10 in week 3 but I did that week at 20 as my research suggested that to be the most likely time for rebound gyno)

I’ve run clomid solo, nolva solo and clomid with nolva. Off a lighter/shorter cycle I’d run clomid (personal preference and I don’t get sides from it), if estro is a concern I’d use nolva solo and off longer harsher cycles I’d use both again (if using both you can drop the doses down so using less of each which can then reduce sides) from everything I’ve seen serm use is quite personal, try each and see what you respond best to.

And yeah Adex is anastrozole. Personally I’ve used that and aromasim (exem) and prefer exem (but I had a boat load of adex so used it last cycle)

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
What was nolva dose during that week ?
I was on day 4 or 5 of my pct so I dosed it at 20 for about 8 days. Nothing wrong with running both clomid and nolva during the whole pct but some peopl get headaches from nolva. Nolva is normally ran 20/20/10/10

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Less than 30 mg is dismal. Run same dosage whole cycle. I personally got rebound gyno from epistane. It appeared immediately after I stop clomid pct of 30 days length . I got back on clomid for 3 weeks gyno went away. You should taper down serm slow. 6 weeks @ 50/25/25/25/12.5/12.5.