Rebound Gyno Epistane

r3zy

Awards
I've got a small lump under my left nipple and its a little sore if you press hard on it. I was wondering what would be the best course of action for it. I finished my Epistane cycle 4 months ago. It was a simple cycle

Epistane: 30/30/30/40/40/40
Stano: 600/600/600/600/600/600

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Lean Xtreme Week 3-6
Triazole Week 3-6
Stoked Week 1-6
DAA Week 1-6

Cheers Rez.

ryclegman

ryclegman

Awards
Letro is hard as **** on your body. get on some Ralox. As long as its legit id say its your best chance at murdering it all together.

Hastur

Awards
Letro is hard as **** on your body. get on some Ralox. As long as its legit id say its your best chance at murdering it all together.
Both guys have solid point here. There are of course several ways you can do this. I'd do a low-dose of Letro and stack it with Ralox, gyno isn't something you want to mess around with.

r3zy

Awards
Thanks for the replies. How long should I take it for? Just so I know how much to order?

ryclegman

ryclegman

Awards
I see ralox is usually 50mg per 1 ML on most RC sites. run it at 100/50/50/25 that should = 1 bottle. then run it at about 25mg a day till you see the gyno is 100% gone. Pretty sure you dont want to run ralox at a high dose for long because of bone demineralization. This only happens for long time high dosage though! Just an FYI

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bone demineralization? Sounds awful...

ryclegman

ryclegman

Awards
Yep i mixed that up....

The women receiving each dose of raloxifene had significant increases from base-line values in bone mineral density of the lumbar spine, hip, and total body, whereas those receiving placebo had decreases in bone mineral density. For example, at 24 months, the mean (±SE) difference in the change in bone mineral density between the women receiving 60 mg of raloxifene per day and those receiving placebo was 2.4±0.4 percent for the lumbar spine, 2.4±0.4 percent for the total hip, and 2.0±0.4 percent for the total body (P<0.001 for all comparisons). Serum concentrations of total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol decreased in all the raloxifene groups, whereas serum concentrations of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and triglycerides did not change. Endometrial thickness was similar in the raloxifene and placebo groups at all times during the study. The proportion of women receiving raloxifene who reported hot flashes or vaginal bleeding was not different from that of the women receiving placebo.