what percent of guys in your gym train legs?

how many guys train legs at your gym?

• under 10%

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • 10-30%

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • 30-50%

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • over 50%

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters
GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
Since I'm the only guy at my gym, it's 100%:rasp:
ROB

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I notice that not many guys in my gym train legs at all. I go to a golds gym and I have to say this might be the least hardcore of all the gold gyms in the country. EVERYONE basically trains chest and arms only. On occation you will see someone do t-bar rows or something for back.

I can squat more than anyone at my gym... mainly because the only other 2 people i have seen squat were a middle aged woman and a 12 year old kid. How many dudes train legs at your gym?

i never did legs in the past. I have been doing that "starting strength" program and i absolutely love it. I love doing squats, i cant do a whole lot of weight(with proper form), but my legs have grown alot in a few months on this program.

I love the squat and deadlift.:wtf:

I want my legs huge, genectically i am screwed, but i am going to beat on them until they are huge......

I want legs like a rugby player.

rugbybum

Awards
I try to do legs but playing rugby has already made it so my uniform fits too snug and I get made fun of at work for my pants being tight but the waist hanging loose. It seriously looks like my ass is holdig my pants not my waist. But the number of people who work legs are actually pretty good at my gym. Not many squat but those that do are animals.

darko

Awards
Very few people do legs at the gym where i go to and when i do see them doing them its pretty pathetic :wtf:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I get made fun of at work for my pants being tight but the waist hanging loose. It seriously looks like my ass is holdig my pants not my waist.

Dont worry I have the same problem. I wear pants 1-2 size bigger to fit my legs well enough to be able to walk/run comfortably. I recently increased the intensity of my leg workout even more (around 2 months now). I cant even put my cell phone in my side pocket in my pants anymore since it jamming into my leg when I walk.

zdrc6

Awards
most of the girls train their leggs :head:

But theres me and 2 others that do squats deads, powercleans...other than that nobody, now lunges, theres not a single guy in my gym that does them.

rugbybum

Awards
Dont worry I have the same problem. I wear pants 1-2 size bigger to fit my legs well enough to be able to walk/run comfortably. I recently increased the intensity of my leg workout even more (around 2 months now). I cant even put my cell phone in my side pocket in my pants anymore since it jamming into my leg when I walk.
The way the Navy uniform pants are made it is ridiculous. The ones that fit like a regular pair of pants cost twice as much as the pants we got issued to us. I know what you mean about stuff in my pockets I have to keep my keys in a seperate bag just so I am semi comfortable

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
not much, i can count them in two hands, besides i stopped working out heavy for legs as i'm finding issues with clothes,pants are always tight around the leg and in many cases i have to take bigger waist size to fit comfortly around my legs,
I've always had this issue just from playing hockey. Instead of stopping you learn that you can only buy certain brands eventually.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I couldnt' tell you as I usually have tunnel vision from almost blacking out after squatting or deadlifting:bb3:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I've always had this issue just from playing hockey. Instead of stopping you learn that you can only buy certain brands eventually.

Wich is usually "loose" fit jeans for me. I need to get rid off all my dress pants that are a waist size bigger then I need because I cant even walk/move my legs more then a inch in them anymore. Oh well, im happy now that its summer and usually shorts are baggy in the legs.