What is the maxium dose of PEA you've dosed?

Dr. Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo

Awards
Some things to improve the experience and after effects:

Have a glass or two of good wine while you're waiting for the PEA to hit, and consider sipping on some wine the whole time, it seems to make the whole experience more enjoyable. Just don't drink a lot or the crash will be much worse.

I've found that it's best to do at the end of a night, when you can go to sleep right afterwards and avoid the pissy mood.

As you feel the effects start to wear off (45min up to a couple of hours), take 2g of L-Tyrosine or about 750mg of N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, with 1g of vitamin C. This can help give you a softer landing. If you plan to go to sleep right afterwards, you can take 1.5mg sublingual melatonin as soon as the effects of the PEA start to diminish. The key here is taking these things before the effects are totally worn off, do it early.

FYI777

Awards
Wonder what's in Yerba Mate that ia a (weak)mao?Most definitely not the methylxanthines.

All this time i've been using a mao and didn't even know it!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the optimal dose of hordenine?
Someone in this thread commented of taking 225 mgs of pea and 75 mgs of Horidene. Im curious what is the ratio of Pea to Hordenine , like 2:1 or 3:1 or 1:1?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
You simply need enough hordenine to inhibit MAO. There is no ratio.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so one 50 mgs of hord does it! Great! Thanks for the answer

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today was my first day doing pea/hor/ Very Clean feeling..I did 50 hord and 150-200 mgs pea. All I have to say is two thumbs up.I had a pretty dang great expirence today

for a real eurphoric expirence do 400-800 mgs of pea, but only once in a blue moon. do not do this repeatly. Its best to work your way up to a big dose, even if you dont do it much.Today felt really good.

I plan to use this as a tool.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
today was my first day doing pea/hor/ Very Clean feeling..I did 50 hord and 150-200 mgs pea. All I have to say is two thumbs up.I had a pretty dang great expirence today
Glad you enjoyed it. How was your sense of motivation and focus? I find it really amps up my focus.

TRDE59

Awards

for a real eurphoric expirence do 400-800 mgs of pea, but only once in a blue moon. do not do this repeatly. Its best to work your way up to a big dose, even if you dont do it much.Today felt really good.

I plan to use this as a tool.
How long did it last for you?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second day of trying it..I just took it less than a minute and a half ago. fifty hord and about two to three hundred pea.

Pea has been reconized by professional doctors as one of the best medicines for children with AdD AND ADHD.AND THE RESEARCH i SAW SAID ITS SAFE AND AND CLEAN.

TRDE59

Awards
Pea has been reconized by professional doctors as one of the best medicines for children with AdD AND ADHD.AND THE RESEARCH i SAW SAID ITS SAFE AND AND CLEAN.
O rlly? Well, that's good, cause I have add. Even more reason that this could help me. :head:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah but witout the hord its no way near as effective and you cant do it everyday because blood pressure will be up. It is nice