what is left with this ban.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone will be in for a shock that thinks these compounds not listed will be available and legal in the coming weeks. I have spoken to big names in the industry and many are going to sell out existing stock and never restock again. I predict a huge shortage of A-1, M-Sten and D-zine 30 days from now and then the prices will go up.

john6370

Awards
ok looks like
everything the LGsciences has is safe.
go to webpage and has a write up on it and talks about why what they have is not going to be added to the list.
looks like 4dhea and 5 dhea and a few others are safe.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone will be in for a shock that thinks these compounds not listed will be available and legal in the coming weeks. I have spoken to big names in the industry and many are going to sell out existing stock and never restock again. I predict a huge shortage of A-1, M-Sten and D-zine 30 days from now and then the prices will go up.
I never said that they were still going to be in abundance. Basically they were never legal supplements as defined by the DSHEA so being not explicitly listed in essence gave them IMO a pass for now. I would not personally order more if I was a company owner. If they wanted to pass a catch all that made everything related to testosterone illegal then why bother listing individual compounds at all?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I never said that they were still going to be in abundance. Basically they were never legal supplements as defined by the DSHEA so being not explicitly listed in essence gave them IMO a pass for now. I would not personally order more if I was a company owner. If they wanted to pass a catch all that made everything related to testosterone illegal then why bother listing individual compounds at all?
My post was not directed at you or anyone specifically. Just info I have from big name sup companies.

The lawmakers wanted to close the never ending loophole so that's likely the reason for the broad language and the new power given to the attorney general.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just try to get the pricing on the dheas down and I will be very happy.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
The broad language is probably unconstitutionally vague. Otherwise they wouldn't have bothered amending the list of specified steroids. A complete ban on substances like steroids or opiates without naming them works in some countries but generally doesn't work in the US.

What is clear is that the language giving the AG the power to temporarily schedule without Congress tilts the balance heavily in the government's favor.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Only crap i can find is hdrol at this point. Would msten make a good kick start to hdrol? Run sten for 2 weeks then drol for 5?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Only crap i can find is hdrol at this point. Would msten make a good kick start to hdrol? Run sten for 2 weeks then drol for 5?
Sounds like a harsh cycle. Why don't you just go balls to the wall and do alpha 1?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Sounds like a harsh cycle. Why don't you just go balls to the wall and do alpha 1?
Lol that's one ds i dont have the balls to do. Im talking low dose sten for 2 weeks just in time for the drol to kick in. Ive done hdrol so many times i just feel like Im immune at this point to it.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15/15/15/0/0/0
50/50/75/75/100/100

Halo w/ a SD kickstart! All sorts of win right there. 3 weeks at a moderate dose - less sides/good gains. Then boom u drop it and hdrol is rolling strong for 3 weeks to solidify and enhance gains.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
15/15/15/0/0/0
50/50/75/75/100/100

Halo w/ a SD kickstart! All sorts of win right there. 3 weeks at a moderate dose - less sides/good gains. Then boom u drop it and hdrol is rolling strong for 3 weeks to solidify and enhance gains.
Exactly what i was thinking...cheers bro, gotta make **** happen with what is available at this point. Wanted to grab a bunch of stano, cant find it anywhere

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The raws are expensive. Cost is more than traditional designers. :/
Maybe when volume of sales increases the economy of scale can get the price down. Wishful thinking maybe but I guy can hope. I know personally I have bought 11 bottles more of the DHEA's in the last week than I have all year lol.

I know someone said royalties have to be paid for the DHEA's? Who owns the rights? Is the synthesis so difficult and that is what drives the cost? I personally would love to run some of these much higher and would absolutely love a transdermal 4AD!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe when volume of sales increases the economy of scale can get the price down. Wishful thinking maybe but I guy can hope. I know personally I have bought 11 bottles more of the DHEA's in the last week than I have all year lol.

I know someone said royalties have to be paid for the DHEA's? Who owns the rights? Is the synthesis so difficult and that is what drives the cost? I personally would love to run some of these much higher and would absolutely love a transdermal 4AD!
Correct, royalties are part of why they are so expensive. Not sure how all that works though.

5ourdiesel

Awards
What's crazy is that the FDA approves of the drug Desoxyn for obese patients and children who have ADHD. Desoxyn is 5mg methamphetamine! We can get fat asses to lose weight while high on meth but god forbid if we ever let a healthy individual with no problems become even more athletic with the drop of a pill. The government simply wants control on everything. They don't care if you get hooked on something like Desoxyn or test for life, to them along with big Pharma, they see people as being stuck as repeat customers. It won't be long until all supplements and food items are FDA (give it a decade). I wouldn't be surprised if all currency becomes digital so they can see where all money is going.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's crazy is that the FDA approves of the drug Desoxyn for obese patients and children who have ADHD. Desoxyn is 5mg methamphetamine! We can get fat asses to lose weight while high on meth but god forbid if we ever let a healthy individual with no problems become even more athletic with the drop of a pill. The government simply wants control on everything. They don't care if you get hooked on something like Desoxyn or test for life, to them along with big Pharma, they see people as being stuck as repeat customers. It won't be long until all supplements and food items are FDA (give it a decade). I wouldn't be surprised if all currency becomes digital so they can see where all money is going.
How is that related at all? You do realize that the difference between that drug and all illegal drugs (including DS) is right?

Hint: that one will be prescribed under the direction of a medical professional, not bought on the streets and abused.

5ourdiesel

Awards
You do realize that prohormones can't even be prescribed. If you understand the bill, they have no medical use

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do realize that prohormones can't even be prescribed. If you understand the bill, they have no medical use
That is my point.

DS are sold OTC to people who may or may not have any idea what they are, how they work, how to use them responsibly, or what the possible side effects could be.

So comparing that to a drug that had to go through test after test after test to be approved by the FDA and then still have it be required that a medical professional prescribe it to a person before they can use it is absolutely ridiculous.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is that related at all? You do realize that the difference between that drug and all illegal drugs (including DS) is right?

Hint: that one will be prescribed under the direction of a medical professional, not bought on the streets and abused.
"Professional" should be use loosely. They're just pushers for big pharma. They give prescription band aids. They are not healers. When push comes to shove doctors don't heal you, they only prescribe RX to Inflate their paychecks and keep u coming back. After all, it IS a business.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Professional" should be use loosely. They're just pushers for big pharma. They give prescription band aids. They are not healers. When push comes to shove doctors don't heal you, they only prescribe RX to Inflate their paychecks and keep u coming back. After all, it IS a business.
Let me break out the tin foil.

I seriously hope you don't believe this, and that you never get seriously ill to a point where you require help from one of those medical "professionals."

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are a f*ckn idiot to put it politely.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
List of what's left at Celtic Labs: Celtic Mass (Prohormone to Superdrol) Celtic Sten (Methylstenbolone) Dianodrol (Derived from Dbol. It's dry unlike dbol. Mostly a cutting compound) Dimethabold (Another compound derived from Dbol. It's somewhat dry but definitely a bulking compound) M1T-Oxime (Very strong and dry compound. Structurally similiar to M1T) Mestebol (DHT compound, good for libido/energy like Stanodrol) Ostabol (Ostarine) Trestobol (Trestolone) Trestoderm (Transdermal Trestolone)
Thanks man

PS: I thought Trestabol was no mas?

dusty44

Banned
Awards
I see 6-oxo on the list. I thought that was already banned a while back. If not, what companies were still using it and what products were availabe that contained it?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Stierenek213

Awards
So people who are afraid to use the real gear only because it is illegal have been stocking up enough PH's to cycle for 3 years.

What is as of today the difference between having some testosterone for personal use or 12 bottles of illegal PH's?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So people who are afraid to use the real gear only because it is illegal have been stocking up enough PH's to cycle for 3 years. What is as of today the difference between having some testosterone for personal use or 12 bottles of illegal PH's?
A needle

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Went into a local supp shop the other day to see what's still around. $80 bottles of msten and quad stacks that look like they were made in someone's basement.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
x3....i would like to have a link as well. Thanks!!!!
x4 I haven't seen these, though I read the forums and they say purity will be hosting celtic line now I believe

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
These products (the celtic ph line) are already listed as "Not for human consumption ". They are for research purposes only.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
List of what's left at Celtic Labs: Celtic Mass (Prohormone to Superdrol) Celtic Sten (Methylstenbolone) Dianodrol (Derived from Dbol. It's dry unlike dbol. Mostly a cutting compound) Dimethabold (Another compound derived from Dbol. It's somewhat dry but definitely a bulking compound) M1T-Oxime (Very strong and dry compound. Structurally similiar to M1T) Mestebol (DHT compound, good for libido/energy like Stanodrol) Ostabol (Ostarine) Trestobol (Trestolone) Trestoderm (Transdermal Trestolone)
what would go well with stano for a good cutting cycle? I am at 12 % right now and wanna increase strength. What should be ran with what you recommend?

lboston

lboston

Awards
we had 180 stock is about half brother hop on soon.
ordered 2. Thanks, man.

How do you guys recommend running this? I'm on TRT.

Used it before with application day before and day after shot...do 2 shots per week.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
1 and 4 ad are still good though right?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really need to stop this ^. Your hatred for doctors is apparent. These men and women save lives. Have you ever worked in Healthcare? I didn't think so. That's enough, man, seriously.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Intellectual Wellness