What is a good anabolic stack?(Non- steroidal)

CJNator

Awards
I was thinking of taking an anabolic stack like along the lines of Supremacy, C20, and Anabeta Elite. Can anyone else chime in with anything else in mind that would be effective but cheaper. I would be good if it had a recomp effect.

CJNator

Awards
Yea i saw that but what cheap but effective product do you think i can also add?

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Mucuna pruriens extract helps a **** load. Boosts test, gh, and dopamine levels. Love it but be careful it makes you're sperm extremely capable lol!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well --- lowering cortisol and boosting GH would be "anabolic" so EndoAMP Max would be great for that.

Insulin is very anti-catabolic so Karbolyn used SmARTLY around training would take care of that.

High test levels is anabolic so TCF-1 would help with that. A healthy immune system and appetite will cause you to be anabolic/anti catabolic so 3 grams of ester C & Echinacea will take care of that....

-Matt

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
anabeta, erase, DAA for the win...

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
look into LG's Natadrol, take it at 8 caps a day and follow with some form-x and youll love it

Pointe.Sky

Awards
You won't be disappointed with Diesel Test Hardcore. Fine as a stand-alone. Stack with mucuna pruriens/l-dopa if desired.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Carbonite stack + DAA or this!
I agree! My buddy is currently running Erase Pro and DAA stack.... Loving it! Throw in C20 and you've got a heck of a stack. All your bases covered to promote an anabolic environment

alecks

Awards
im currently running ironmaglabs Osta rx and using 3grams daa everyday

this plus rhodiola rosea = winning.ive never taken a steroid/ph before and ive heard about the "on" feeling....this is like it lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA+Supremacy+Erase thats a winning stack. I'd use DAA if it didn't kill me, but i love Supremacy and Erase taken together its my favorite stack.

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Ostarine mk-2866 is a selective androgen receptor modulator. I believe it's aprox. 70% As anabolic as testosterone and zero side effects unless over dosed.

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
I'm not sure of the difference unfortunately. I'm assuming it's the same compound?

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
But no it's actually not a steroid. I have experimented with it and I say definitely worth it. Gonna throw it in my pct. supposed to be great because there's no suppression and a great recomp effect.

alecks

Awards
hes right its not a steroid.it works through a different pathway to attatch to the androgen receptor.im in europe and only paid 65euro for it,well worth it if you ask me.im only 8 days in and it works like a charm.increased strenght (im cutting),muscle hardness/density libidio better sleep etc.

Tmac29

Awards
Personally I don't think there is much that can top X-Factor and a good legit booster like Bioforge V3 or AX.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Personally I don't think there is much that can top X-Factor and a good legit booster like Bioforge V3 or AX.
I would tend to agree that X-Factor is up there, if dosed and timed properly.

Btw congrats on the VPX rep gig dude, great company and killer rep team so far

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
I didn't run my ostarine for more than a few weeks prior to my current cycle so I couldn't say personally on size gains but I know the strength and muscle control was VERY worth the money especially when considering the absence of sides and need for a pct. just my opinion but I know I lot of dudes who would agree.

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Also considering how far a bottle goes (hit a sale at around 50 a bottle at some places) when 36mg per day is recommended max dosage and gains seen as low as 12.5 mg per day.... That's going last you a good 2-3 moths at least. So even at 100 bucks it's a great compound for pct or stand alone.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
XFA Plus the new Test factor which is basically DAA

Natadrol plus recompadrol a personal favorite

Erase pro plus anabeta, havent tried yet but looks promising

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Sorry I went off on osta and forgot the original question. I recommend mucuna pruriens {(50% L-dopa): available at tattvasherbs.com}, activate xtreme, stinging nettle extract, DAA... All Cheap and relatively simple.

CJNator

Awards
Thanks everyone that has contributed to this, so my decision is.........................................OSTA RX!!!!!!!!! So can anyone help me out here because i read up on this and some people that got blood work done got suppression and some people said it was because of the dosage so should i dose it 2 pills a day each week or what?

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Pill form? Sorry my experience is with oral drops, but if it's all the same, 36mg of ostarine drops is the max recommended dose to avoid any suppression at all. Even at higher suppressing doses however, the little suppression it can cause is supposed to rebound back to normal without help after discontinuing use. How many MGs in each pill?

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
It looks like we're talking about the same thing, but you threw me for a loop when you mentioned pills. Not familiar with osta pills.

CJNator

Awards
Hopefully someone can tune in but i read it is either 20 or 25 mgs im not sure

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I doubt the osta pills are actually the same thing the real osta sarm... not sure, but with a name like Osta RX I am thinking its not "really" Osta in there so confirm before you invest... and dont confirm with a rep as they will tell you its real osta even if its not.

I am not saying its not.. I am just saying be sure,

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Hopefully someone can tune in but i read it is either 20 or 25 mgs im not sure
Serving size is 3 caps @ 20mg of the active ingredient and 672mg of the prop blended ingredients

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Hmm... It's SUPPOSEDLY mk 2866 by I've never before heard of this as a pill. I agree, make sure of what you're taking. Also, having a proprietary blend at all tells me it's not legit. Again make sure first! Otherwise 20mg of REAL ostarine sarm is plenty!

CJNator

Awards
Many people clam it is a legit sarm and with the mild suppression is a pct required or no

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I would rather purchase a product that has a ton of positive reviews and has been proven over and over to be effective... Just my opinion.

Nothing is worse than being skeptical before you purchase a product only to find out that it sucks. Wasted money.

CJNator

Awards
I read many good things like the recomp effect of this product and some people get mild suppression but then some people say to wait a little for it to go back to normal but from everything i readit is a good product in terms of gains and little to no side effects.

alecks

Awards
osta rx is an oral sarm.no pct needed unless you increased the dosage ie up to 30+mg a day etc. @ 3 pills a day its 20mg total.im seeing results already from 9 days on.this is my first experience with anabolics(ph/ds) (even though technically its not a steroid) and im happy so far.

i recommend it.you will sleep great too

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
It does not require a pct even with low suppression, but a good natural test booster would surely return you to optimum levels faster than without I would think.

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
But again keep in mind I'm speaking only of true ostarine and am speaking as if they are the same. One last question: did you get your osta rx from a research chemical site or is it sold for human use Legally? If it is over the counter I'm sorry to say its surely not real SARM.

CJNator

Awards
Yea it is for humans it is the one by IronMagLabs

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
The proprietary blend actually looks good lol I love mucuna! It looks good bit the only thing that concerns me is whether or not a pill form is as bioavailable as the sublingual drops. If it is it looks like a pretty outstanding pct. Personally I would rather have a bottle of liquid. At $109 for a month worth, a 30ml bottle of drops will last you at least twice As long for same price or less. JMO

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Then drop by tattva's herbs dot com and grab a couple months (one bottle) of mucuna pruriens for about 40-50 bucks [50% L-dopa]. I think it's 80 for two bottles or 50 for one... Something like that.

CJNator

Awards
Yea i guess you right with that, ill look around google for the liquid form thanks JackSteel

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
You're very welcome. I enjoyed the extra research lol

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Just saw that the mucuna in that is only 20% l-dopa as well, as compared to tattva's 50%. In my opinion, the rest of the proprietary blend is not really needed. I did a year long equipoise cycle and came off with only tattva's mucuna as a pct and I knocked up two different girls in 2 months lol! Not funny at the time but HOT DAMN! That **** works!