What is a good anabolic stack?(Non- steroidal)

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Just checked again and the mucuna is actually cheaper than I thought. $21 for 60 caps or 38 for 120. Savings increases with volume. That stuff is gold, lol, you got me all excited about it :)

Tmac29

Awards
I would tend to agree that X-Factor is up there, if dosed and timed properly.

Btw congrats on the VPX rep gig dude, great company and killer rep team so far

Most def. has to be timed correctly. 4 caps pre workout ooooooooo buddy.

Thanks for the kind word brah :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Care to expand on this, please?

To JackSteel - no need to make so many posts in a row when no one has responded to your previous one. Just edit and add to it. :)
He is most likely alluding to dosing it all pre-workout with GMS and Carnitine on an empty stomach. There is a good thread in the bb.com science section on the reasoning behind this and people with good anecdotal evidence of its effectiveness.

I personally ahve found this method very effective as well and definitely feel not much can out perform it in this setting.

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Well this was pretty much a two way discussion. I'm not going to edit and change one post over and over again. I'm giving HIM info... Not needing a response. Not sure why you felt he need to waste time telling me to post less lmao

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Oh, and I know you haven't reaponded yet lol... But have yu even read the whole thread? How about: no need to post ANYTHING at all unless it's beneficial info for the guy who posted the question. Thanks broski!

xGenericx

Awards
Oh, and I know you haven't reaponded yet lol... But have yu even read the whole thread? How about: no need to post ANYTHING at all unless it's beneficial info for the guy who posted the question. Thanks broski!
Hes right! Your posting too many times in a row. It makes it hard for someone who wants to give good advice more likely to give it. No one wants to have to jump through so many posts.

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Lol you guys... If you read the post, you'd see that he already took my advice! Lmao! I was following up to tell him the cheapest option. Again, unless you have advice for him stfu. I'm not concerned with what you want to post. I'm concerned about helping the guy who started the thread. If you have helpful information POST IT and shut up. Otherwise I'm going to help everyone who wants it. Have a nice day gentleman! :)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
My natty stack formula:
DAA+7-keto+GH. Followed by AI a continued GH.

Titanium XL, Anabeta, HGHUp followed by Free Test and HGHUp.

xGenericx

Awards
Lol you guys... If you read the post, you'd see that he already took my advice! Lmao! I was following up to tell him the cheapest option. Again, unless you have advice for him stfu. I'm not concerned with what you want to post. I'm concerned about helping the guy who started the thread. If you have helpful information POST IT and shut up. Otherwise I'm going to help everyone who wants it. Have a nice day gentleman! :)
Don't post anything then. Your not just helping, your posting over and over again before anyone has responded. You can always edit and then give a reason for editing. The user who you were tying to help will of course be notified when someone else posts. No one was bashing you for helping, they were simply telling you to edit posts if you have more to say. Nobody likes a double, triple, or quad poster ETC. If you don't like editing then make sure you have everything typed out that you want before posting. Its simple forum etiquette.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is most likely alluding to dosing it all pre-workout with GMS and Carnitine on an empty stomach. There is a good thread in the bb.com science section on the reasoning behind this and people with good anecdotal evidence of its effectiveness.

I personally ahve found this method very effective as well and definitely feel not much can out perform it in this setting.
I'm going to go hunt down this thread. Thanks Bolt! :)

Hes right! Your posting too many times in a row. It makes it hard for someone who wants to give good advice more likely to give it. No one wants to have to jump through so many posts.
Gracias.

Chill. No need to jump down my throat. All I'm saying is that making multiple posts one after the other, as you have done many times in this thread(which I have read all the way through, btw), is bad forum etiquette.

These two posts are a prime example of what I am referring to:

Well this was pretty much a two way discussion. I'm not going to edit and change one post over and over again. I'm giving HIM info... Not needing a response. Not sure why you felt he need to waste time telling me to post less lmao
Everybody makes sequential posts once in a while, but doing it so frequently suggests you are unaware of the edit function, or that you simply don't care that your are jumbling up the thread. The edit button appears in the lower right hand corner of your posts, and it is quite easy to add info to pre-existing posts - certainly as easy as making a new post.

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
I'll repeat: is editing for the sake of three posts really a huge deal? And AGAIN. The man said he made his decision... With MY help. So I don't think he needs much more input. The question was answered. Thanks for chiming in but I really don't think my "forum edicate" is really that out of hand other than being harassed by people who apparently have nothing more to post here than how much they want me to minimize my posts. Seriously... Make better use of your time. Go help someone. Am I really that worth your time?

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Now how the hell do I unsubscribe to the nonsense this thread has become?

CJNator

Awards
Lol im with you Jack post all you want cause its helping me lmaoo and what does mucuna do exactly and where did you get those prices from?

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Best natty stack I've used, DAA, anabeta, erase pro.
I can't wait to use my Erase Pro and DAA stack in a few weeks!!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I can't wait to use my Erase Pro and DAA stack in a few weeks!!!
Add some LCLT to that for the win!!

I dont know why but DAA+LCLT has done me so much better than just DAA.... I am currently on DAA, LCLT and Erase (original dosed 2 in the AM, 2 in the PM). I must say its a great combo.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Add some LCLT to that for the win!!

I dont know why but DAA+LCLT has done me so much better than just DAA.... I am currently on DAA, LCLT and Erase (original dosed 2 in the AM, 2 in the PM). I must say its a great combo.
LCLT? I'm intrigued... What is it?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I'm gonna look into it!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I dose 2G in the AM and then another 1G preworkout.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Currently Im runnin Althetix Titanium XL with is 8:1:1 BCAA's, DAA, LCLT and N-acetyl-L-Tyrosine. Im satisfied thus far.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Currently Im runnin Althetix Titanium XL with is 8:1:1 BCAA's, DAA, LCLT and N-acetyl-L-Tyrosine. Im satisfied thus far.
Ill have to look at that.. I like the combo in that.

Lee Van Cleef

Lee Van Cleef

Awards
I ran Anabeta, Erase Pro and Formula X (DAA) for 8 weeks. The first 4 weeks I gained 10lbs, strength was increasing with every workout, recovery was unreal, felt great and slight increase in libido. The remaining 4 weeks I went on anavar so I can't say what this stack did during that time but those first 4 weeks solo....my goodness. Great natty stack right there. Highly recommended.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Ill have to look at that.. I like the combo in that.
Yeah I do suggest it. I've had my runs with DAA before and feel like AI can tell a potent product from something inferior. Be on the lookout for App Nuts new addition too ;)

rockme

rockme

Awards
I ran Anabeta, Erase Pro and Formula X (DAA) for 8 weeks. The first 4 weeks I gained 10lbs, strength was increasing with every workout, recovery was unreal, felt great and slight increase in libido. The remaining 4 weeks I went on anavar so I can't say what this stack did during that time but those first 4 weeks solo....my goodness. Great natty stack right there. Highly recommended.
Awesome bro! I am running a similar stack: intimidate, erase pro, anabeta extreme. Just curious, but why throw in the Anavar when everything was going so well?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro! I am running a similar stack: intimidate, erase pro, anabeta extreme. Just curious, but why throw in the Anavar when everything was going so well?
That also has me curious, especially because of how weak anavar is.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When SNS X-Gels come out:

SNS X-Gels
Anabeta
Erase
DAA

Possibly throw in some LCLT and GlycerGrow for the X-Gels.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My ultimate stack would be Intimidate Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite. you can also add in Testobolan V2 for the divanill!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
When SNS X-Gels come out:

SNS X-Gels
Anabeta
Erase
DAA

Possibly throw in some LCLT and GlycerGrow for the X-Gels.
X-gels is already out. I believe NP has some on the way, but I can already find it for 29 bucks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya my bad. But ya I was just talking about NP getting them because I'm waiting for em to get there because I already got my cart full of what I want, just missing the X-Gels :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ya my bad. But ya I was just talking about NP getting them because I'm waiting for em to get there because I already got my cart full of what I want, just missing the X-Gels :)
Yeah, it should be epic once it arrives here at NP!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it should be epic once it arrives here at NP!
ya I'm gonna have to be on top of it once they do arrive because they're gonna be gone before they even arrive

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established