What happened to real cycles?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And no, no one takes superdrol in hopes of it converting into superdiol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The abbreviative terms AAS/DS/PH/PS are often misused or misrepresented.

AAS = Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid or Androgenic/Anabolic Steroid.

Common and curently labeled AAS/DS/PH, that are deliverable via IM/SC/TD/SL/oral methods, can all fall under the parent category of "AAS". If the compound has a basic 4-ring skeleton and exerts both anabolic and androgenic properties via activational cellular processes, it is an AAS - varying degrees of activation notwithstanding. Some are old school. Some are new school. Some are "designer". Some fall into the oft mis-represented category of "PH" but can still exert A/A properties in BOTH it's original and converted "parent" form. Even some of the metabolites/pre-cursors of a parent compound can be condsidered to be biologically active steroids. There are varying degrees to which any particular steroid can activate some sort of transcriptional process, both mild and profound.

As a side note, DHEA is a steroid as well, regardless off it's binding affinity. It can activate both androgenic and estrogenic processes within the body, and without conversion to stronger downstream hormones.
Watchuyou become so knowledgeable about peds reminds me of how nostrum from PhF used to be. Before long you’ll be starting your own company too, or have you already? :spankme:

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The past couple of months I've brought real gear and I've got about 20+ Test E vial's sitting in my draw but can't bring myself to pin because I'm scared of getting an abscess. I'm actually running a Prohormone right now. I'm going to have to pick up some courage are hundreds and hundreds of dollars is going down the drain.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The past couple of months I've brought real gear and I've got about 20+ Test E vial's sitting in my draw but can't bring myself to pin because I'm scared of getting an abscess. I'm actually running a Prohormone right now. I'm going to have to pick up some courage are hundreds and hundreds of dollars is going down the drain.
Are you serious?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not gonna be a jerk either.....but are u serious about an abscess?
Do you get abscesses easy or something?

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm not gonna be a jerk either.....but are u serious about an abscess?
Do you get abscesses easy or something?
I've had one before, yes, but not related to using steroids. Had to have it drained twice so it makes me think twice before I do anything that could increase my risks of getting one again!

And Yes, I have 20+ bottles of test e vial's sitting right next to me.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had one before, yes, but not related to using steroids. Had to have it drained twice so it makes me think twice before I do anything that could increase my risks of getting one again!

And Yes, I have 20+ bottles of test e vial's sitting right next to me.
My buddy is the same way
Super sanitary. Wipes everything a million times.
Applies heat every two hours to injection site for a full day after a shot.
He use to shoot dope so he's had all these gnarly abscesses.

Your probably not going to get an abscess. But I'm sure your aware of that.

I wonder if anybody has ever had a steroid abscess on AM?

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My buddy is the same way

From my research it seems very rare to get one, considering the thousands of injections given everyday by doctors and people using steroids, but the chance is always there. You just have to be careful about the lab you pick, but then again we can never be sure that anything is ever produced in sanitary conditions.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my research it seems very rare to get one, considering the thousands of injections given everyday by doctors and people using steroids, but the chance is always there. You just have to be careful about the lab you pick, but then again we can never be sure that anything is ever produced in sanitary conditions.
True. I've been using the same lab for many years. I've never had any issues whatsoever..knock on wood. 25 gauge, 1.5, for many years. Had some painful PIP..but that happens every now and again.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Watchuyou become so knowledgeable about peds reminds me of how nostrum from PhF used to be. Before long you’ll be starting your own company too, or have you already? :spankme:
The only thing I know is that cholesterol is my favourite stero....id. Preferably in the form of pizza.
pizza-smiley.png

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A designer steroid is something that has never been seen before.

Anabolic androgenic steroids include any steroid hormones.
I’m just trolling you. :banana:
This is what you do.

Many good thoughts on the subject here but my original thoughts are more surrounding the health patterns. I don’t care for the unwillingness of the new crowd to try AAS (if only for the sake of bodily health and safety).

Pumping methylated orals through your body 20 weeks out of the year is not ideal for getting swole.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
My buddy is the same way

So I can’t say 100% it was from pinning Test and I’m not sure if abscess & cyst are related or completely different but I had a cyst removed from my left deltoid in 2016 exactly where I pinned Test in college 10’years earlier. The cyst formed months after my cycle and was much larger than what you see in the pic below. It bursted after me squeezing the sh!t outta it (stupid) and I decided it was time to have I removed because I was having hernia surgery anyhow. Was not cancer and no big deal just a visible lump on my shoulder. Dermatologist even got it out without messing up my Tattoo! I can’t tell you what kind of needle I was using because I was young, stupid and had no idea what I was doing...

Probably going to start doing “Real Cycles” soon because the SARM thing has been underwhelming for me and I think AAS will align better with my expectations than PH, (Although EPISTANE intrigues me!)Will probably pin my a$$ rather than shoulder this time around...

As for those 20 vials I’m sure you won’t have a hard time finding a home for them!!!

Hahah Cheers Guys!

IMG_9569.jpg

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've been doing a bunch of research on aas, sarms, and pro hormones. The biggest thing for me is availability, aas aren't exactly attainable from anybody I know personally while the others are sold on many sites. Trust me if I could find legit test, adex, and nolva/clomid I'd choose that any day over some of the sarms I'm considering...

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing a bunch of research on aas, sarms, and pro hormones. The biggest thing for me is availability, aas aren't exactly attainable from anybody I know personally while the others are sold on many sites. Trust me if I could find legit test, adex, and nolva/clomid I'd choose that any day over some of the sarms I'm considering...
Why don’t you pm somebody like myself LOl???

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My buddy is the same way

Yeah bro, I had one years ago (quad). I should have been more careful about where I was buying. But, as was said before....It is still possible to end up with an abscess. It wasn't fun...But it wasn't the worst thing that I ever went through by far, and it doesn't affect my choices on what to use now. I've recently been using only orals and TDs (but not because of the abscess). I'm getting ready to start pinning again shortly, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I’m gonna be running a Dbol and Test E cutting cycle so that’s a real cycle right :p

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Yup but more of a bulking cycle:)
I ran a superdrol cycle previously to really bulk. think with dbol and a 1000 calorie deficit, I can still put on some lean mass and lose a few lbs, so strength should slightly increase. Then 500mg test will help me to cut and probably gain a few lbs over the 10 weeks. So I will probably STILL gain a good amount of muscle. And it’s two of the cheapest compounds so I picked them.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran a superdrol cycle previously to really bulk. think with dbol and a 1000 calorie deficit, I can still put on some lean mass and lose a few lbs, so strength should slightly increase. Then 500mg test will help me to cut and probably gain a few lbs over the 10 weeks. So I will probably STILL gain a good amount of muscle. And it’s two of the cheapest compounds so I picked them.
With so many “ifs”, “probably’s”, and “still’s”, it is obviously that this theory is a stretch and you’re trying to use compounds that don’t line up with your goal. I mean, good luck but it’s just illogical.

Just use test and a calorie deficit to cut in my opinion

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
With so many “ifs”, “probably’s”, and “still’s”, it is obviously that this theory is a stretch and you’re trying to use compounds that don’t line up with your goal. I mean, good luck but it’s just illogical.

Have you not seen people gain with a calorie deficit using AAS? I should’ve said it more defiantly, it wasn’t a question in my mind more just describing my plan. The probably is because I was not sure exactly how much growth can occur, could it be a few lbs? Maybe. Maybe more. Either way I know growth will occur while still in a deficit using many AAS

Of course Dbol isn’t the best oral to use for this but it’s cheap.

On top of that, my TRT dose also helped lose fat and build muscle, at 1/5 of what I plan to do for a blast so.....

Would you Recommend I just eat in a 500 calorie surplus for this cycle? Im not opposed to it, but would like to cut as lean as possible and STAY that way for leaner bulks in the future.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you not seen people gain with a calorie deficit using AAS? I should’ve said it more defiantly, it wasn’t a question in my mind more just describing my plan. The probably is because I was not sure exactly how much growth can occur, could it be a few lbs? Maybe. Maybe more. Either way I know growth will occur while still in a deficit using many AAS

Of course Dbol isn’t the best oral to use for this but it’s cheap.

On top of that, my TRT dose also helped lose fat and build muscle, at 1/5 of what I plan to do for a blast so.....

Would you Recommend I just eat in a 500 calorie surplus for this cycle? Im not opposed to it, but would like to cut as lean as possible and STAY that way for leaner bulks in the future.
Indeed, you can do whatever you choose. And there are exceptions to every rule. It just makes most sense, and the best results come from diet, training and supplements/gear that line up with your goal. Tryin to navigate toward a goal down an indirect path is just doing things the hard way.

My opinion, yes, use that dbol for what it’s designed for. If $$ is an issue, well then get your $$’s worth!!!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I agree

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indeed, you can do whatever you choose. And there are exceptions to every rule. It just makes most sense, and the best results come from diet, training and supplements/gear that line up with your goal. Tryin to navigate toward a goal down an indirect path is just doing things the hard way.

My opinion, yes, use that dbol for what it’s designed for. If $$ is an issue, well then get your $$’s worth!!!
You can cut on anything but superdrol and dbol can't be compared, one is filled with estrogen while the other is dry. You could go test with primo , masteron, winstrol etc. Winstrol is not that expensive either.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established

Bulking is more fun for me so I may consider just using this as another 10 week bulk. Going to have to wear a big coat around to hide my gains :O

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You can cut on anything but superdrol and dbol can't be compared, one is filled with estrogen while the other is dry. You could go test with primo , masteron, winstrol etc. Winstrol is not that expensive either.
winstrol is more of a finisher. To kickstart I’d probablt use VAR or I could even use epistane for 4 weeks tbh. Might consider doing just that and cutting with the Test E/epistane, and save the Dbol for next bulk

I could even cut around May/June with just 250mg Test a week and that’s probablt preserve my muscle just fine

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
winstrol is more of a finisher. To kickstart I’d probablt use VAR or I could even use epistane for 4 weeks tbh. Might consider doing just that and cutting with the Test E/epistane, and save the Dbol for next bulk

Well true but it will build muscles and more so than anavar, it'll give you more strenght and cut you up more. You can definitely run winstrol as a kickstarter and get gains or midcycle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I could even cut around May/June with just 250mg Test a week and that’s probablt preserve my muscle just fine
Everyone is different, but for me cutting is easiest with just Test. The more androgens I add in, the hungrier I get!!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different, but for me cutting is easiest with just Test. The more androgens I add in, the hungrier I get!!
thats a cheap way to do it, Test is not expensive and if I throw some T3/ECA(living on the edge ) in there, the fat loss could be fantastic. I’ve always wanted to try T3 so if I can get a hold of some I can use that to speed up my cut, while using Test to be anti-catabolic.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats a cheap way to do it, Test is not expensive and if I throw some T3/ECA(living on the edge ) in there, the fat loss could be fantastic. I’ve always wanted to try T3 so if I can get a hold of some I can use that to speed up my cut, while using Test to be anti-catabolic.
T3 is good a few weeks from contest, but for regular Joes sitting around 15 percent, it doesn't make much of a difference.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
T3 is good a few weeks from contest, but for regular Joes sitting around 15 percent, it doesn't make much of a difference.
sitting around 10% for example in CAN help though, so I may try it. Of course it isn’t needed or necessary, but neither is anything we take tbh

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sitting around 10% for example in CAN help though, so I may try it. Of course it isn’t needed or necessary, but neither is anything we take tbh
Keep in mind it will burn muscle. I have a ton of pharmaceutical cytomel..t3..because I have hypothyroidism

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
caffeine already brings my blood pressure up tremendously, ephedrine by itself does too. I can’t imagine Clen. Effective though so I definitely want to try it

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My buddy is the same way

in my 10+ years of pinning, I've never had an abscess. I've had an allergic reaction that was pretty horrible before though, but this was from pinning in the same area too often while running a cycle of trest ace.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
in my 10+ years of pinning, I've never had an abscess. I've had an allergic reaction that was pretty horrible before though, but this was from pinning in the same area too often while running a cycle of trest ace.
It's comments like these that put my mind at ease when I'm about to start a test cycle soon.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve never had an abscess in several years either. And I’m probably only “moderately” sanitary.

Extreme PIP from harsh gear or poor technique, yes. A handful of times.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's comments like these that put my mind at ease when I'm about to start a test cycle soon.
Yeah I wouldn't worry about it, as long as you use an alcohol pad on your vials and injection site, and have good, clean gear from a trusted source. I once did a super long cycle of dienolone ace where I was pinning 1" 25g pins everyday for 4 months and I never ran into a problem even from all that pinning all over my body.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never had an abscess in several years either. And I’m probably only “moderately” sanitary.

Yeah I think most cases of abscesses must come from poor quality / tainted gear. Btw it's Gutterpump here. Came back (on good behavior) after over a year off.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Same here..except I wouldn't even say moderately...lol