Really wierd tren side effect- has this everhappened to anyone before lol

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
So in the gym last night, and was on my working sets of dumbell shoulder presses with 55kg, and I noticed the whole gym was looking at me, I assumed it was because theyd never seen anyone lift 55kg dbs for shoulder press before....then I noticed, steam was evaporating from my whole body. it was pretty heavy steam too, it was coming from everywhere, through my shorts and my shirt, from my hands and through my trainers. just thought i'd share

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
So in the gym last night, and was on my working sets of dumbell shoulder presses with 55kg, and I noticed the whole gym was looking at me, I assumed it was because theyd never seen anyone lift 55kg dbs for shoulder press before....then I noticed, steam was evaporating from my whole body. it was pretty heavy steam too, it was coming from everywhere, through my shorts and my shirt, from my hands and through my trainers. just thought i'd share
Sometimes when I'm running SD my penis does the same thing. Weird

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Never had the steam effect indoors, but tren did make me run a bit warmer than normal.

ManBeast

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
We have this former hardbody college cheerleader that works out at our gym. She wears these MICRO spandex shorts that leave little for the "shaved" imagination. She could easily grasp both your dumbbells with her butt cheeks.

Anyway, I have noticed steam coming off every guy in the gym when she's doing squats. I'm not sure if they're doing tren, however.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Pics or it didn't happen Presa :D

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have this former hardbody college cheerleader that works out at our gym. She wears these MICRO spandex shorts that leave little for the "shaved" imagination. She could easily grasp both your dumbbells with her butt cheeks.

Anyway, I have noticed steam coming off every guy in the gym when she's doing squats. I'm not sure if they're doing tren, however.
LMAO !!
ROFL!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Never been visibly steaming before but I guess I can believe it with the mighty trenbolone. With that sh1t, I usually wake up every morning swimming in a sweat ocean. That's how you know you've got some quality tren, when you have to drink an extra gallon of water just so you can sweat it out.

But yea, next time you start steaming and everybody's watching, start yelling like you're powering up. Then BAM: hit em with the kneeling double biceps and be like, "U mirin bro?"

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ALMOST spewed pre-workout on my laptop!!!! ROFLMAO

ManBeast

Never been visibly steaming before but I guess I can believe it with the mighty trenbolone. With that sh1t, I usually wake up every morning swimming in a sweat ocean. That's how you know you've got some quality tren, when you have to drink an extra gallon of water just so you can sweat it out.

But yea, next time you start steaming and everybody's watching, start yelling like you're powering up. Then BAM: hit em with the kneeling double biceps and be like, "U mirin bro?"

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards

Na bro, if your steaming, you gotta hit em with the backside kneeling double biceps. That way you get your wingspan in there too.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LMAO!!! Go full on posing routine with steam flowing off your body. Damn Terminator already.

ALMOST spewed pre-workout on my laptop!!!! ROFLMAO

ManBeast
Same here lol. Have fun at the gym ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want to know what Tren it is!! Lol

hungryH

Awards
  • Established

ahaha.

then walk off victoriously into the distance, clouded in my own steam

No but seriously, this was one of the most surreal things I have ever encountered lol, didnt know it was possible for a human to steam through his own ridiculously high thermogenesis, I' have run tren higher than this before (only on 600mg a week)

then again I am on 60mg dbol 50mg winny and 1200mg test heheh

feelsgoodman

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
sounds like hes taking muscle tech nano vapor:alcoholic:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have steam comming off my ass every time i take a shiit, does that count?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of you ever watch the move The Fly? Enter the POD, come out transformed! (but, at a significant cost!)

That's what I feel like on Tren

I've run it MANY times!

I have a love hate relationship with it

Completely takes you to a whole new BB'ing level aesthetically speaking. I literally went from a typical gym rat to someone who looks worth of competing. Sick sick sick unparalleled transformations! I ran it at normal doses (150 mg tren ACE EOD) with Winny (50 mg/day) and Low dose Test (300 mg/wk) once, I became an arrogant prick I looked fantastic (and I am NOT genetically gifted at all)..............

However, I'd be remiss if I didnt mention how horridly it wrecks my mind, and I get bizarre atypical sides (acne cysts on my face and body and I dont have acne issues lol) besides all the typical sides (insomnia, tren-dick, uncontrollable rage and mean-spirited thoughts....hell, call me crazy (and I WAS crazy on Tren lol) but even my face changed....I ''looked'' mean I crap u not). I was ready to GO TO WAR with anyone anytime. Looking for a reason to DEMOLISH someone or heck, some thing. I was on pins and needles and developed a NEED to be introverted. I hated people all of a sudden (so NOT me).

For the first time in my life, I liked my body (loved it actually) .......but despised who I became almost overnight.

I've run HIGH dosed Var cycles and although they worked great, I never achieved that 3D tren look.

Food for thought. I am sharing this not to disinterest or deter you from runnning, Tren but to point out to users IN ADVANCE the insane potential of this drug but also that this is a drug NOT to be taken lightly AT ALL! ;)

Reactions: T50

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Any of you ever watch the move The Fly? Enter the POD, come out transformed! (but, at a significant cost!)

I've run it MANY times!

Completely takes you to a whole new BB'ing level aesthetically speaking. I literally went from a typical gym rat to someone who looks worth of competing. Sick sick sick unparalleled transformations! I ran it at normal doses (150 mg tren ACE EOD) with Winny (50 mg/day) and Low dose Test (300 mg/wk) once, I became an arrogant prick I looked fantastic (and I am NOT genetically gifted at all)..............

However, I'd be remiss if I didnt mention how horridly it wrecks my mind, and I get bizarre atypical sides (acne cysts on my face and body and I dont have acne issues lol) besides all the typical sides (insomnia, tren-dick, uncontrollable rage and mean-spirited thoughts....hell, call me crazy (and I WAS crazy on Tren lol) but even my face changed....I ''looked'' mean I crap u not). I was ready to GO TO WAR with anyone anytime. Looking for a reason to DEMOLISH someone or heck, some thing. I was on pins and needles and developed a NEED to be introverted. I hated people all of a sudden (so NOT me).

For the first time in my life, I liked my body (loved it actually) .......but despised who I became almost overnight.

I've run HIGH dosed Var cycles and although they worked great, I never achieved that 3D tren look.

Food for thought. I am sharing this not to disinterest or deter you from runnning, Tren but to point out to users IN ADVANCE the insane potential of this drug but also that this is a drug NOT to be taken lightly AT ALL! ;)

I can agree with everything you've just said....maybe not to that degree lol, but it seriously messes with your head in a way other aas dont

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I ran a very mild dose of tren (about half the "normal") and did some wonderful recomping, with only a slight increase in aggression.

ManBeast

Jethro52185

Jethro52185

Awards

I've run it MANY times!

Everyone reacts differently. I personally had no problems with uncontrollable rage, acne, tren dick, or anything really. My only sides at 525mg a week tren and 200mg a week cyp was night sweats, mild insomnia, and building muscle like a cartoon character. 30lbs in 7 weeks and lost body fat. Tren is king, and that's a fact. Complete body transformation almost overnight.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
trenbolone is magic.
seriously though, i've heard of spontanious human combustion. maybe thats almost what happened to this guy. u better lift some lighter dumbells dude. lol
What?

Palle

Awards
I run tren during the winter period because it really makes me hot :djparty:
jokes aside, it raises my core temperature by half a degree the entire time, like being slightly sick.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All gear affects BOTH the HPTA AND ACTH axis ............so cortisol levels will always be affected :)

i have read that tren affects the cortisol receptors. this probably plays a part in the mental effects this hormone has. the package insert in medrol ( a corticosteroid) list possible psycosis as a side effect.