What else for sleep??

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the sleep aids listed here are great, especially Mega Sleep Aid it covers most bases.

However, there is alot more to sleep than supplements. What are you eating before bed. Too much water will make you wake up and piss. A heavy meal before bed like a meal that is hard to digest, is spicy, has heavy carbs, can keep you digestive system rumbling and make it hard to sleep, plus there is a thermogenic value to food which will heat you up and it hard to sleep.

You actual life, don't depend on a supplement to help you relax, do that on your own. Try to clear your mind shut off the TV for the last hour before bed, turn off as much lights as possible. When you body starts to unwind and the lights go off natural Melatonin will start to be released making you tired, as soon as you hear a loud noice, or see a bright light the Melatonin goes away very fast. Try to relax naturally and let you body unwind, you do that you won't even need to supplement. Good Luck.

de49152

Awards
All the sleep aids listed here are great, especially Mega Sleep Aid it covers most bases.
Thanks for the tips. Since I am only 33, isn't 6mg melatonin too much on a daily basis? Don't want to shut down
my pineal.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the tips. Since I am only 33, isn't 6mg melatonin too much on a daily basis? Don't want to shut down
my pineal.

No that is not too much there are guys taking 9mg at night, however I do believe it should be cycled I will look into info on melatonin, but I never heard of this being suppressive.

de49152

Awards
Score!

Took 5 caps of MRM Relax-ALL w/ phenibut and slept great for 9 hours... didn't even move!! That hasn't happened to me for a long time. I guess phenibut is good stuff :)

Vinny

Awards
I've been having a lot of problems with insomnia lately... not falling asleep until 4-5 am, sometimes not at all :yawn: I always feel "caffeinated" even though I've had none.

I have tried: valerian, melatonin, 5-htp, gaba, theanine, seriphos, ashwagandha, passion flower, magnesium, benedryl, even ambien!

Any other suggestions??

Thanks.

I change from regular normal schedule to being nocturnal come Fri to Sun. However Mon in AM I need to get up early as train before work thus go to sleep right after Family Man or American Dad (9.30pm).
The ONLY things that have worked for me and actually made me tired and I fell asleep were Abyss which I got couple weks ago ONLY use it once a week and Source Natural SUBLINGUAL Melatonin NOT the regular type which gives you sound sleep but doesnt make you sleepy. EMPTY stomach is the key for both .
The more you use any natural sleep aid the weaker they become as you get used to them using it once tops twice a week sublingual melatonin always worked and so far Abyss has worked also.
Tyrptophan and 5HTP ,zma never made me sleepy only a sound sleep once I fell asleep however thats not what I was looking for as I sleep soundly anyway once I fall asleep

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
just pop a few tyleonal pm and drink it down with half a bottle of niquyl
you'll fall asleep real quick, and proli wont be waking up for a while haha:yawn:

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards
Took 5 caps of MRM Relax-ALL w/ phenibut and slept great for 9 hours... didn't even move!! That hasn't happened to me for a long time. I guess phenibut is good stuff :)
de49152,

Just curious how things have been going for you. Have you been taking the phenibut nightly or have you been cycling? Like I said, just curious.

Thanks