What do you think of this fat loss combo

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Playing around on Custom Capsules - posted here because its about the prod not the site.

2 pills per serving containing:

Evodiamine 50mg
Synephrine HCl 25mg
DMAE 100mg
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 200mg
Theobromine 200mg
Caffeine 100mg
Coleus Forskohlii (20%) 110mg

150 serving for around $70

Could add 600-700mg 50% ecgc grean tea, this would lower it to 100 servings for aroun $60...

Or just go with Red Acid Gen. 2 haha

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stack looks potent man, you should log it in the review section. I really think CC needs a little more love on the boards around here, and I've yet to see someone log a product they designed at CC's.

For the EGCG, if you wanted to add it you could just buy 120caps for about 8bucks at NP and save the serving's of the thermo stack.

TEA-GCG (Green Tea Caps) (100 caps) By NutraPlanet

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stack looks potent man, you should log it in the review section. I really think CC needs a little more love on the boards around here, and I've yet to see someone log a product they designed at CC's.

For the EGCG, if you wanted to add it you could just buy 120caps for about 8bucks at NP and save the serving's of the thermo stack.

TEA-GCG (Green Tea Caps) (100 caps) By NutraPlanet
Even venom takes 3-4 a day to hit me right now so I need something strong and will still probbaly stack it with venom here and there. this is all speculative though ha, I'll see how much dough is left for fat loss stuff.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can you explain the addition of DMAE?
Not really, it was late and I am not one of the scientists that work for the sponsor co's. I just know DMAE has nuetropic and energy stimulating properties so why not throw it in if there is no RK or Cayeene pepper on CC - I'm thinking of canning the whole idea and going with Scorch/DCP/Venom/dimethylamylamine and adding Lipo-U-RK when I get well under 10%.

Really I want to take thermos to eat about 3k cals W. moderate (150-200g) quality carbs from veggies and beans, while on cycle, to recomp.