Fat loss combo

tripwired

Awards
Sorry I posted something similar but I've been reading other posts and i think i've decided what to do. But i want to make sure this is okay.

I have a bottle of Forslean, it's 125mg with 25mg of extract. I've read that this is a pretty good helper in fat burning.

So what i was considering is:
6 Forslean a day, 2 with each meal
4 Recreate, 2 morning 2 before afternoon workout
Green Tea Caps, not sure of dose

Would this work okay? Also is there any problems with taking Forslean along with novedex xt?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sorry I posted something similar but I've been reading other posts and i think i've decided what to do. But i want to make sure this is okay.

I have a bottle of Forslean, it's 125mg with 25mg of extract. I've read that this is a pretty good helper in fat burning.

So what i was considering is:
6 Forslean a day, 2 with each meal
4 Recreate, 2 morning 2 before afternoon workout
Green Tea Caps, not sure of dose

Would this work okay? Also is there any problems with taking Forslean along with novedex xt?
Recreate contains Forslean, so if you intend to take four capsules of Recreate daily, you would not need additional Forslean. If you abolutely want to add some more Forslean, you may not want to go higher than two capsules (=50mg) of your 25mg extract. Remember to ramp up your dosage slowly.

As for Green Tea, the important point is the amount of EGCG you will be getting per dose. Aim for 400mg EGCG per dose, twice daily. Take the Green Tea with your Recreate.