What do you think of SD stack with LMG?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Wow! U beat me. I been engaged since oct 11. No kids yet only a step son. I been trying for one. Not as easy as I thought it would be. It's been 3 years trying lol. Well got two miss carriages. At the moment trying again. But congrats buddy. Not a lot of people at 24 get married. Maybe bcause u have 3 kids? Lol
No.. Lol I have ONE three year old.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Lmao oh sh!t I feel like a dumb ass. Lol. My mistake.
So...I'm PCT right now... Think I'm going to do a cutting cycle of AlphaT2 and Anabeta and then start cleaning up for SD, et al.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about cycle triplets? I'm researching the same cycle for later too...

Question for JBry: In regards to the delayed gyno effects of SD does the high dose of Stano at the end help combat this? Also, should you start a small dose of an AI when you come off the SD and LMG and start the Stano? Could estrogen rebound when you are still on cycle (I don't see how since you are still 'on' and your body is still suppressed)?? How long after PCT do people normally see delayed gyno sides? Just a rough estimate--obv everyone is different.
i wouldn't worry about it, the stano will take care of drying you out and estrogen. just make sure you have your serm an cortisol control ready.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
The old man saw me for the first time in 18 months and last time he saw me I was coming off a back injury...this time I weighed 30 lbs more and significantly better shape...first thing he said was "holy sh¥t if that's what steroids do then order me some too" ... Cheater old man trying to take the easier way.
My 70 year old dad was asking me about using my moms little 5 lb weights for beefing up his arms....i told him 20 lbs and up or don't bother.....mom then told him he can't handle 20 lbs it'll be too heavy lmfao

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Hmmm. Interesting. So I'm on week 3 should I stop the stano and go ahead with just Epi than go with an extra 3 weeks with just stano?
Basically:
Epi 1-6
Stano-1-3 (which in on 3rd week now and end it till after week 6 of Epi for an extra 3 weeks?)
I appreciate it buddy
You never told us about this did you ? we'd have told you not to do that i am certain.....keeping secrets? :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You never told us about this did you ? we'd have told you not to do that i am certain.....keeping secrets? :D
Lol yea I mentioned it, I believe so. My original plan was to run Epi and stano together for 6 weeks but jbry gave me the idea to run stano after the 6 weeks of Epi to continue cycle and harden up. So I'll run the stano 3 weeks more after the 6 weeks of Epi. I'll never keep a secret from u suga pie :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My 70 year old dad was asking me about using my moms little 5 lb weights for beefing up his arms....i told him 20 lbs and up or don't bother.....mom then told him he can't handle 20 lbs it'll be too heavy lmfao
Lol that's cute

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lol yea I mentioned it, I believe so. My original plan was to run Epi and stano together for 6 weeks but jbry gave me the idea to run stano after the 6 weeks of Epi to continue cycle and harden up. So I'll run the stano 3 weeks more after the 6 weeks of Epi. I'll never keep a secret from u suga pie :)
since they are both DHT-ish (lol) you'd figure not to run them together.....but then again why not? I run epi with AI's and stuff like that so.....but with your hairline paranoia, I figured a double whammy of DHT would not be the best idea....you'll see a few extra hairs and end up having a coniption fit LMFAO....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
since they are both DHT-ish (lol) you'd figure not to run them together.....but then again why not? I run epi with AI's and stuff like that so.....but with your hairline paranoia, I figured a double whammy of DHT would not be the best idea....you'll see a few extra hairs and end up having a coniption fit LMFAO....
Lol your absolutely right. Im an idiot. I thought of that after I started the cycle than figured I keep going. Maybe that's why I shed so quick on the cycle. Lesson learned. It's that Epi is so good and the thought of adding stano sounded good but as I was told from jbry there was really no sense. Better to extend it the way I have it now. I dont understand how there's no cure for baldness or receiving hair lines.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lol your absolutely right. Im an idiot. I thought of that after I started the cycle than figured I keep going. Maybe that's why I shed so quick on the cycle. Lesson learned. It's that Epi is so good and the thought of adding stano sounded good but as I was told from jbry there was really no sense. Better to extend it the way I have it now. I dont understand how there's no cure for baldness or receiving hair lines.
no cure for cancer and no cure for balding in this day and age......makes you wonder right? There are cures for this stuff, but the people making money on the hair loss products and health care don't want you to know about it. but yeah, I bet the stano is causing the hairloss and not the epi, but who knows.....unless you've run epi solo and can compare? varies from individual to individual....both together is like a nightmare for a person like you though either way :D

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
We still have people dying of dysentery. Cancer is complicated in comparison to pooping yourself to death.

no cure for cancer and no cure for balding in this day and age......makes you wonder right? There are cures for this stuff, but the people making money on the hair loss products and health care don't want you to know about it. but yeah, I bet the stano is causing the hairloss and not the epi, but who knows.....unless you've run epi solo and can compare? varies from individual to individual....both together is like a nightmare for a person like you though either way :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
We still have people dying of dysentery. Cancer is complicated in comparison to pooping yourself to death.
LMFAO for real....but we clone animals now and can read peoples minds with computers and do all these amazing surgeries, fly to the moon etc....but we can't find a cure for cancer or balding....c'mon man, they are fuqin with us :D.....

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I got disentary in Rome dude... I **** my pants in my sleep lol FML I can see why people die from it...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Cancer is a genetic mutation where you basically have cells that do nothing that keep multiplying(cancer cells). Not a bacteria or virus, which are much easier to treat. Thinking of how to stop someones cells from splitting, but only the cancerous cells, that's a pretty tough cookie.