abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
or you could just hold on to it, get another bottle, and save it for when you do a bulking cycle.

something on the wet side, then use it to dry out & harden up.
I like to plan ahead. I'm going for SD for the first time come nov for my bulk. I was thinking this: revise what u want.
SD- 20/20/20/30 or might stay at 20
Stano-0/0/0/0/800/800/800/800

Looks good? Or should I add anything during stano? I appreciate the help jbry

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
see, stano and sd, now that is a stack that compliments each other, with stano adding a androgenic component to the cycle that sd is lacking.

what you could do is add 4-dhea (ams 4ad or alpha bulk from forerunner*)

alph bulk + sd for 4 weeks followed with stano for 4 weeks, you will love.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
see, stano and sd, now that is a stack that compliments each other, with stano adding a androgenic component to the cycle that sd is lacking.

what you could do is add 4-dhea (ams 4ad or alpha bulk from forerunner*)

alph bulk + sd for 4 weeks followed with stano for 4 weeks, you will love.
You the man! That's exactly what I'll do. I appreciate it. Yea I figured the two compliment Eachother. Wa

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sh!t I cut my sentence off lol. I meant to say keep stano alone correct? Also how do I dose the 4ad?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for jbry lol

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Hmmmm. Debating this 4ad thing for my stack as well... might end up almost copying your stack in the end half.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm. Debating this 4ad thing for my stack as well... might end up almost copying your stack in the end half.
You should. Do it the same exact way (jbry helped me out as well so you know its legit). We can be cycle brothers lmfaooo

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Lol sounds good to me!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
How should the 4-dhea be dosed though?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe two pills per day spread apart 8 hours.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I def. think you should go for it. The two seem like they would be good together.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would get two bottles (or boxes?) so you can do 4 pills e/d spread every 4-5 hours.
Ohh okk not a problem. Will do sir. That's 1 pill every 4-5 hours? Does it matter if u dose one before workout? Or once it's in the system it doesn't really matter? Ik with the Sd ill take 1(10mg) 6 hours apart from the second which will be one hour before workout.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i try to time it so i have either one before, or one after my workout.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i try to time it so i have either one before, or one after my workout.
Yea that's what I do for everything I take lol. My schedule is basically the same every day for work and gym. So ik when I need to take what at what time.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yea that's what I do for everything I take lol. My schedule is basically the same every day for work and gym. So ik when I need to take what at what time.
That's the crappy thing for me, my work schedule sucks. I get off anywhere from my 8-12 hour mark at work so I never really know for sure when I'll be going to the gym. I still try my best to dose preworkout though.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
You should. Do it the same exact way (jbry helped me out as well so you know its legit). We can be cycle brothers lmfaooo
How about cycle triplets? I'm researching the same cycle for later too...

Question for JBry: In regards to the delayed gyno effects of SD does the high dose of Stano at the end help combat this? Also, should you start a small dose of an AI when you come off the SD and LMG and start the Stano? Could estrogen rebound when you are still on cycle (I don't see how since you are still 'on' and your body is still suppressed)?? How long after PCT do people normally see delayed gyno sides? Just a rough estimate--obv everyone is different.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the crappy thing for me, my work schedule sucks. I get off anywhere from my 8-12 hour mark at work so I never really know for sure when I'll be going to the gym. I still try my best to dose preworkout though.
Oh that sucks. That's how I feel if I go to the gym in the weekends lol. Bcause I have my bfast with my first serving than about two hours I hit the gym and my mentality is like "ehh I took it two hours ago grrrr" but in all honesty it dont really matter much bcause its in the system for 6hours or so. But dosing an hour pre workout gives u that yea im the man type sh!t lmao

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about cycle triplets? I'm researching the same cycle for later too...

Question for JBry: In regards to the delayed gyno effects of SD does the high dose of Stano at the end help combat this? Also, should you start a small dose of an AI when you come off the SD and LMG and start the Stano? Could estrogen rebound when you are still on cycle (I don't see how since you are still 'on' and your body is still suppressed)?? How long after PCT do people normally see delayed gyno sides? Just a rough estimate--obv everyone is different.
Lmfao!! Welcome to the family bro! The family is growing :-0

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao!! Welcome to the family bro! The family is growing :-0
Problem is... Your cycle boyfriend is my workout partner... I can't let him get bigger than me! That is such a killer cycle... Man, I'm debating if it's not just easier to run DBol and Test E... Maybe some anavar at the end!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Problem is... Your cycle boyfriend is my workout partner... I can't let him get bigger than me! That is such a killer cycle... Man, I'm debating if it's not just easier to run DBol and Test E... Maybe some anavar at the end!
If you wanna do that it would be cool, could compare results. This will be an 8 week cycle so if you do 12 of Test E it would be cool to see how the cycles compare.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Forged Extreme Mass was lmg and superdrol a few of my friends ran it with good results. One gained around 20lbs lost 5lbs through pct and held the rest, it was his first cycle though.

Your thoughts on stacking the two? Has any done this? There's a new bottle out there having the two. Never ran either one. Looking for info and thoughts.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Forged Extreme Mass was lmg and superdrol a few of my friends ran it with good results. One gained around 20lbs lost 5lbs through pct and held the rest, it was his first cycle though.
That's really good though. I just ran Helladrol for my first cycle, gained 13lbs and lost 4 in the first few days of PCT. Holding at +9lbs now, so if he held at +15 that's pretty good I think.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
My geuss is that around 12lbs of it were muscle the rest a little bit of fat. After a cut he looked damn good....... no homo.

It definitely is not a cycle to play around with though.

That's really good though. I just ran Helladrol for my first cycle, gained 13lbs and lost 4 in the first few days of PCT. Holding at +9lbs now, so if he held at +15 that's pretty good I think.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
My geuss is that around 12lbs of it were muscle the rest a little bit of fat. After a cut he looked damn good....... no homo.

Good thing I'm not here to play around, just tryin' to look like this:

patrick_58935260.jpg

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drizzie - that avatar is a fricken TRIP dude ! haahahaha :p

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Drizzie - that avatar is a fricken TRIP dude ! haahahaha :p
It has a story... I have short arms myself and when I started putting size on them everyone said I looked stubby so they started callin me t-rex... *******s were just jealous.

Nate007

Awards
It has a story... I have short arms myself and when I started putting size on them everyone said I looked stubby so they started callin me t-rex... *******s were just jealous.
Lol. That's what my buddies call me too! Like u said they just jealous! That's their excuse for y I weigh 175 and bench 405+. Also I plan on running this cycle in oct-nov time. Going down to Florida for vaca in beginning of dec so going to try and time it for that. :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmfaoo! Three some! (no homo) lol. Yea I love competition. Makes you go harder. That cycle seems great but I can't pin. I hate needles. I'm dying to do anavar. It'll be my cutter for next summer.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! That's great. Gained fat though? Ohhh first cycle, that's why. Still good though

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You answered my last post lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmfao hahaha T-Rex!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Of course this man is insane. Probably around 170 lbs 10% bf, 5'10" and able to bench 415lbs only to parallel but still damn. My old gym partner, he crazy.

Damn! That's great. Gained fat though? Ohhh first cycle, that's why. Still good though

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Lmfaoo! Three some! (no homo) lol. Yea I love competition. Makes you go harder. That cycle seems great but I can't pin. I hate needles. I'm dying to do anavar. It'll be my cutter for next summer.
My dad is an in-flight medic and my mom is a phlebotomist... I'm covered on pinners! Lol... If I go that route my dad would hook a foo up fo sho lol.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Of course this man is insane. Probably around 170 lbs 10% bf, 5'10" and able to bench 415lbs only to parallel but still damn. My old gym partner, he crazy.
Damn.. I'm 5'8 192 benching 315 and people still ask me what I'm doing right... That guy must get some stares in the gym lol. Benching my squat.. FML the world is full of one-uppers lol.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
He scares me on a daily basis. I saw him squat 5 plates on each side today.

Damn.. I'm 5'8 192 benching 315 and people still ask me what I'm doing right... That guy must get some stares in the gym lol. Benching my squat.. FML the world is full of one-uppers lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Damn benches 415? Strong little mofo. My max is 295 only when bulking. might try and beat that this winter hehe

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dad is an in-flight medic and my mom is a phlebotomist... I'm covered on pinners! Lol... If I go that route my dad would hook a foo up fo sho lol.
Lol Niceee. U def are. Hahaha.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn just re-read what you wrote. Lmfao. 415 is far to reach lol. Idk if I will lmao.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Lol Niceee. U def are. Hahaha.
The old man saw me for the first time in 18 months and last time he saw me I was coming off a back injury...this time I weighed 30 lbs more and significantly better shape...first thing he said was "holy sh¥t if that's what steroids do then order me some too" ... Cheater old man trying to take the easier way.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao. Hahahaha. Ik that must've made u feel great and super gassed lol. You dad is funny. Give him some roids unless u scared hell surpass u :-0

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Lmao. Hahahaha. Ik that must've made u feel great and super gassed lol. You dad is funny. Give him some roids unless u scared hell surpass u :-0
Old fat ass needs to burn some fat first... I say old but he is only 44.. Yes, I'm old enough to use gear--I was an accident!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old fat ass needs to burn some fat first... I say old but he is only 44.. Yes, I'm old enough to use gear--I was an accident!
Lmfaoo. U one funny kid. Assuming your 21-22. I'm still young only 30 as of 3 weeks ago. Your a perfect accident in their eyes though :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahhahhahah Love it :p

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Lmfaoo. U one funny kid. Assuming your 21-22. I'm still young only 30 as of 3 weeks ago. Your a perfect accident in their eyes though :)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Married with a three year old... No playa years for me! Lol
Wow! U beat me. I been engaged since oct 11. No kids yet only a step son. I been trying for one. Not as easy as I thought it would be. It's been 3 years trying lol. Well got two miss carriages. At the moment trying again. But congrats buddy. Not a lot of people at 24 get married. Maybe bcause u have 3 kids? Lol