ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
lol

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Hey this is off topic, i just made my account because i was lookn for advice on doing a ph cycle. I made a thread and only had one response. If anyone else knows anything about it, your input would be great. I just registered the other day, i figured anabolicminds would be more helpful than bodybuilding.om on ph's.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
it wont let me post the link. but its btw a 5 week vs 6 week halodrol cycle. Iv seen some say 5 weeks is where it tops off and 6 is where you just get sides, but also people have said youll keep getting gains on 6 and there no difference between shutdown or that much stress so just do 6 weeks.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Hey this is off topic, i just made my account because i was lookn for advice on doing a ph cycle. I made a thread and only had one response. If anyone else knows anything about it, your input would be great. I just registered the other day, i figured anabolicminds would be more helpful than bodybuilding.om on ph's.
GOD DAMNîT ! Threads stay on topic here and never go astray!!!!

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
GOD DAMNîT ! Threads stay on topic here and never go astray!!!!
sorry man, i wanted to just post the link but it said i cant becuase i dont have enough posts. So i guess ill get back on topic....Arnold took alot of dbol and admitted to it, but do the guys nowadays admit to what their taking or do they keep everything to themsleves

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sorry man, i wanted to just post the link but it said i cant becuase i dont have enough posts. So i guess ill get back on topic....Arnold took alot of dbol and admitted to it, but do the guys nowadays admit to what their taking or do they keep everything to themsleves
It seems like they don't comment on it much until they retire. But I don't follow too closely. Especially since alot of their income comes from legal supp companies. Hydroxycut wouldn't be pleased if Jay told everyone it was clen,winny,mast,var, lasix and test that gets him ready for a show, not their new 'hardcore' blend.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
thats my point since we have insulin peptides and hgh now BBS are SOOO much bigger not b/c of genetics but b/c of drugs. DUH
One of the biggest, strongest guys I know is a mild type 2 diabetic and he's been manipulating his insulin for years. I've also seen him go to the ER 4 times. One of the most incredible, dangerous, and widely used hormones in bodybuilding.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Lol it was a joke bro!

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
What did he take? Southern California? The beach?

He took advantage of every piece of a$$ that came along. 4-5 sets and then on to the next piece of a$$. That's what keeps you strong and your test levels high. He was the best at it.....

skindog101

skindog101

Awards
Really it wouldn't matter if u had the best genetics in the world u could never be a cutler with out a sh*t load if juice!I read to they stay on it for years at a time cos of photo shoots n stuff they can afford to come off it cos they wouldn't look at the peak!that's gota stuff up ur body sum what hey!plumbs would be nonexistent ha ha how does insulin help muscle grow?and the advantages out way the risk?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
insulin the most anabolic hormone in the human body can go into insulin coma though kinda sketchy.
Really it wouldn't matter if u had the best genetics in the world u could never be a cutler with out a sh*t load if juice!I read to they stay on it for years at a time cos of photo shoots n stuff they can afford to come off it cos they wouldn't look at the peak!that's gota stuff up ur body sum what hey!plumbs would be nonexistent ha ha how does insulin help muscle grow?and the advantages out way the risk?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
insulin the most anabolic hormone in the human body can go into insulin coma though kinda sketchy.
I have no education on the matter but it just sounds like a spooky thing to play with.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no education on the matter but it just sounds like a spooky thing to play with.
Yup it definitely is scary. If I recall, once you start manipulating your insulin your pancreas stops producing insulin.

Either way it can kill you from a high dose, whereas with injectable steroids a single high dose is far less likely (if possible) to kill you.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yup it definitely is scary. If I recall, once you start manipulating your insulin your pancreas stops producing insulin.

Either way it can kill you from a high dose.
yea I think I'll pass on that, I find easy enough to fuk myself on accident or just naturally then to start playing Russia roulette with my bodies life functions. Steroids are one thing but that's some crazy ****.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Always envied those who could crash anywhere. At a movie , on the couch etc. every women I've dated has always been like that. Wanna watch a movie hun? "Sure I'm up for it!" 15 minutes in and sound asleep.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After my military training and lack of sleep when in college I've adapted to falling asleep whenever possible. You could tell me to fall asleep at any time, give me 5 minutes and I'm snoring. Everyone laughs at it

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Always envied those who could crash anywhere. At a movie , on the couch etc. every women I've dated has always been like that. Wanna watch a movie hun? "Sure I'm up for it!" 15 minutes in and sound asleep.
After the first couple, I'd start taking it personally.