What cycle and post cycle to pair with CEL HDrol?

kdirt

Awards
I have my CEL Hdrol in hand along with Nolva, but which cycle support and post cycle support would you guys recommend?

Should I stick with CEL and get their cycle assist and pct assist?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have my CEL Hdrol in hand along with Nolva, but which cycle support and post cycle support would you guys recommend?

Should I stick with CEL and get their cycle assist and pct assist?
yes, and pick up some cel topical formestane, sns daa and reduce xt, and your gtg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sadly if you don't know, you probably shouldn't be using steroids bro

kdirt

Awards
Sadly if you don't know, you probably shouldn't be using steroids bro
Thats why I ask and thats what I thought we were all here for. I know that I need a serm and my pct and cycle support along with things like hawthorne and milk thistle, but I never heard other people put those products in their HDrol cycles.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's because you don't "need" them, hell you don't even need to run a pct.
If you want, to go with the minimum, and cheapest route, you will be fine with just a serm.

kdirt

Awards
That's because you don't "need" them, hell you don't even need to run a pct.
If you want, to go with the minimum, and cheapest route, you will be fine with just a serm.
gotcha, so your saying this will help me keep my gains? do i run these with the PCT?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
daa, pct assist, and an aromatase inhibitor (formestane, inhibit-e, erase), all increase testosterone, via different means.

7-spray, reduce xt, supress c, these are cortisol reducing compounds. cortisol is a catabolic (tears down larger molecules into smaller ones for energy) hormone. you want to keep your body in an anabolic state by keeping the anabolic hormones high, (androgens, hgh, etc) and the catabolic hormones low (cortisol, estrogen).

but, a lot of people dont know, or forget you want to control these hormones, not destroy them. you are trying to levelize your hpta, not keep it on the hormonal rollercoster you started with the supraphysiological dosages of modified androgens you were injesting.

dosages for ai's & cortisol reducers will vary person to person, it will take practice for you to find what dosage is best.

good luck bro. :thumbsup: