What can I take with an Epistane run to keep libido up and stable?

swirvin1

Awards
I've got all preventative angles covered, except for one-libido. In each of my previous Epi runs, my libido dropped significantly. This time, I'd like to repeat the same run as I had done in the past, but I need something to keep my libido on point during cycle. There's got to be something. For me, injecting testosterone is not an option.

Any advice out there?

Thanks

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are a couple options, Trest, 4-andro, Epiandro, and DHEA. I personally usually do 4 andro and dhea. I am using epiandro and sup3r dhea this time around though. Dermacrine is also another awesome addition. Trest is one that will provide more gains, but also more sides especially estrogen.

swirvin1

Awards
Have you ever tried 4 andro? What was that like?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have, its not bad but I always get super bloated when taking it which is annoying. Some guys are also prone to estrogen sides on 4 andro. You won't have to deal with that with epiandro or Dhea

swirvin1

Awards
Thanks man. Any preference on best SERM to reverse some minor gyno?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Trest, if you can handle it, right? 4-Andro. Epiandro is too dry for this. A nice dose of transdermal DHEA might be the best option in terms of sides.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like DHEA but Trest is the strongest and epiandro will be fine just add in some glucosamine for your joints like $10 for a 2 month supply