Was my epistane fake or should i still run PCT?

dman1

Awards
Hi folks i did my first cycle in november, it was 2 bottles of havoc from ebay kind of experimented with the dose from 30 to 60mg daily to see how i felt(more on lifting days) and ended up tapering down to 0 for a total of 6 weeks without pct(because i thought the shyt was fake) and i had a "im bulletproof" mentality at the time nor did i use liver support because i figured since i do not drink or take drugs and the compound should be mild that i would probably survive(whole thing was stupid and reckless i know so lets not turn this thread into a speech on how stupid i was, i know alot more now and wouldnt do it again) i recovered just fine had 0 sides whatsoever, sex drive is actually still higher than normal 2 months later

I didnt gain much at all i had stopped lifting for a while before this "cycle", started lifting again a couple weeks before i started dosing, i got to within like 20 lbs to my all time best lifts before i started taking the mystery stuff and ended up not even getting a PR
only thing i felt was aggression in the gym and MAYBE some creaky joints and i got a better pump but these could be just in my head, like placebo or some shyt.

so i think it was bunk especially since it was from ebay but my gyno shrank which makes me think it was still something hormonal but not epi maybe an AI or serm or maybe its underdosed? although i have no iidea what benefit anyone could get from putting something else, that will still cost them to get or make, in a bottle of something that is supposed to be epistane which is from what i heard cheap to get and produce anyway.

I still have a few caps left of the ebay havoc so if any of you guys know of any indicators for me to check the bottle or remaining caps if the stuff is fake please let me know.
By the way ive been taking 1cap of this mistery stuff every other day for the past 2 weeks or so to make the gyno shrink after it came back to almost its original size and its been shrinking AGAIN btw 10 mg every few days is not enough to shut me down or cause any damage to the liver ESPECIALLY IF THE STUFF IS FAKE
so folks what do you think it might have been? Should i run a pct in case it was real and im shut down without knowing it?
By the way i dont have health insurance so i can only see my aunt who is an MD so getting bloodwork is very pricey and pretty much impossible right now as i am a college student and live off my allowance and actually money is a little tight at home and obviously it will raise questions if i ask my aunt for bloodwork especially for my hormones and since im pretty big for my age and the only athlete on her side of the family she may have suspicions already and even if she does not get suspicious off of me asking for bloods she may find out if the bloods come out and there are indications i was on steroids(if the ebay havoc was even anything other than baking soda) and yes real epistane is a designer steroid
My caps are white yellowish kind of a creamy color large and long and inside is white powder that tastes kind of sour. the bottle itself has a sour smell to it but i dont think it smells like rotten eggs(a smell i am not familiar with tbh) or sulfur i also have no clue what sulfur should smell like
maybe you could tell me how your havoc caps look(ed) or smell(ed) if they were real and you have any left
the bottle looked like a regular havoc bottle but the expiration date was 2016 forgot which month and it was printed in yellow but you could wipe the exp date away literally lol its gone now as if it had never been printed which makes me suspicious

Please take the time to read what i wrote and if not then the cliffnotes are in bold. Thank you in advance for all experienced bros that chime in
Blergs yates84 since you guys were so helpful to me last time what do you think?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My experience with Ept, as far as the color of the capsules, was the same and I purchased mine from a reputable retailer. Can you get a picture of the bottle? If I remember there was something off on the graphic with the bunk stuff. I could be off base, but I think I remember something along those lines.

In terms of PCT, I would still run it, just to be on the same side. Get a SERM, I would go with clomid at 50/50/25/25 and I would also run a natural anabolic/testbooster such as AlphaMax which will help free up testosterone and contains a a full dose AI and will also help control cortisol.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
So many stories of bunk Havoc off eBay. Has ANYONE gotten any legit Havoc in the past year?

dman1

Awards
My experience with Ept, as far as the color of the capsules, was the same and I purchased mine from a reputable retailer. Can you get a picture of the bottle? If I remember there was something off on the graphic with the bunk stuff. I could be off base, but I think I remember something along those lines.

In terms of PCT, I would still run it, just to be on the same side. Get a SERM, I would go with clomid at 50/50/25/25 and I would also run a natural anabolic/testbooster such as AlphaMax which will help free up testosterone and contains a a full dose AI and will also help control cortisol.
Thank you for the response, if i do PCT it will be nolva though i heard some things about clomid and it causing emotional problems and I am on 3 different antidepressants right now and i dont want to **** with my brain chemistry(been on them since summer 2014 not even close to depressed anymore, tapering off them slowly under Doc's supervision right now)
and i dont think i can post pics but while i was taking it i was concerned it was fake and i spent alot of time comparing the bottle i had to pictures of what havoc was supposed to look like and i dont remember seeing much of a difference

dman1

Awards
So many stories of bunk Havoc off eBay. Has ANYONE gotten any legit Havoc in the past year?
Haha ikr? so do you think mine was fake? Shouldi still run PCT 2+ months after stopping whatever it was i took?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap. 2 days, 4 Epistane threads. All panic. Could this not be handled in 1 thread?

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Haha ikr? so do you think mine was fake? Shouldi still run PCT 2+ months after stopping whatever it was i took?
I suspect yours was fake if you bought it off eBay in the last year AND you got no significant results from it It's not for me to say whether or not you should run PCT still. I'm sure many would advocate doing it to be safe. Running nolva for four weeks along with something like OL SuperPCT might not be a bad idea.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap. 2 days, 4 Epistane threads. All panic. Could this not be handled in 1 thread?
Just wait... In 3 weeks we'll get 4 "rebound gyno caused by epi" threads

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you tell me how, i'll delete the old ones
Just deep breath brother. Honestly, too much to try and fish out the details between all 4 threads. But I've seen some smart dudes trying to help you. Listen to them, take some advice, and breath....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is also are way of convincing you not to run epistane again

dman1

Awards
Just deep breath brother. Honestly, too much to try and fish out the details between all 4 threads. But I've seen some smart dudes trying to help you. Listen to them, take some advice, and breath....
I meant how to delete the threads.