What can I take on cycle to prevent shrinkage?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For an SD Epi 7 week bridge.

Last time I took SD I got some pretty bad shrinkage to the point of even pain when I sat on my motorcycle or when peeing. I have varicocele so that might have contributed. What can I take to prevent this?

I was planning on formadrol. But after doing more research, I'm thinking SD and Epi are both non-aromatizing so taking an anti-estrogen might not be a good idea. Don't know how true this is.

I started also looking into hCG and am seriously considering pinning just to prevent this. From my understanding the pinning of hCG is pretty easy just under the skin.

Is there any other supps I can take for this?

What do you guys think?

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I am on permanent TRT so this is a topic I have been dealing with for a while. I'll tell you some supps I take to minimize shrinkage that I have noticed some benefits from: DIM, resveratrol, Vitamin E complex (like toco-8). DIM works pretty damn well its just f*ckin expensive. (high dosed DIM)

Obviously nothing would work as well as Hcg

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on permanent TRT so this is a topic I have been dealing with for a while. I'll tell you some supps I take to minimize shrinkage that I have noticed some benefits from: DIM, resveratrol, Vitamin E complex (like toco-8). DIM works pretty damn well its just f*ckin expensive. (high dosed DIM)

Obviously nothing would work as well as Hcg
What is DIM? Diindolylmethane?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never pinned so don't know how to do it. That's the only reason. But I think it's time to learn anyways.

So two doses of 250ui on different days every week. And stop once into PCT right?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How high of a dose are we talking about Gnasty? PM me if you can I can't find any over 100mg doses at a 90 pill count.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Sent. And to anyone reading who may be wondering, 800 mg a day

Noshotgun4

Awards
I used HCG on my last SD cycle and it made a world of difference. You can run it throughout the entire cycle if it's less that 6-7 weeks. However, I'd recommend 2 vials of 2000iu instead of one 5000. It becomes less potent after 3 weeks in the fridge, so I'd suggest mixing a new 2000iu on week 4. Inject 250iu every 3-4 days into the fatty tissue of the stomach area (2 inches to the left or right of belly button). Sitting down makes it much easier. Good luck!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used HCG on my last SD cycle and it made a world of difference. You can run it throughout the entire cycle if it's less that 6-7 weeks. However, I'd recommend 2 vials of 2000iu instead of one 5000. It becomes less potent after 3 weeks in the fridge, so I'd suggest mixing a new 2000iu on week 4. Inject 250iu every 3-4 days into the fatty tissue of the stomach area (2 inches to the left or right of belly button). Sitting down makes it much easier. Good luck!
Thanks for the input shotgun. I appreciate it. My source is only 5000ui vials. PM me if you can about the 2000iu's.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just google sub q injections, its really simple and doesnt hurt w/ slin pins.

get 5000 iu of hCG mix w/ bac water, 250 iu e3d

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just google sub q injections, its really simple and doesnt hurt w/ slin pins.

get 5000 iu of hCG mix w/ bac water, 250 iu e3d
My bad for the questions this might be simple to you guys but I'm very new to this. Can I buy bac water and the slin pins in a store or do I have to buy that stuff online?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
My bad for the questions this might be simple to you guys but I'm very new to this. Can I buy bac water and the slin pins in a store or do I have to buy that stuff online?
depends on states rules but more than likely you gotta buy the slin pins online.

as far as the water, most supp sites have it. little vial of water. just gogle them up

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks. Do I mix 5 ml of bac water with 5000iu of hcg one time and then put in the fridge ready for use through the cycle?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks. Do I mix 5 ml of bac water with 5000iu of hcg one time and then put in the fridge ready for use through the cycle?
mix however much you want , it just changes the concentration so if you did 5ML then to get 250IU youd use .25ML

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mix however much you want , it just changes the concentration so if you did 5ML then to get 250IU youd use .25ML
Got ya. Thanks bro. I ordered the bac water but I'm confused about which needles to buy.

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe 29 Gauge, 1cc, 1/2", 100 Count for $15 ..are those the right ones for this?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Got ya. Thanks bro. I ordered the bac water but I'm confused about which needles to buy.

EasyTouch Insulin Syringe 29 Gauge, 1cc, 1/2", 100 Count for $15 ..are those the right ones for this?
yes u can use those. i usually will get the 1/2cc pins but not a huge difference.

to mix 5000iu, i usually use 2ml of bac water....each "10" tic on the insulin syringe would then be 250iu

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
youtube mixing up hcg. the guy pretty must idiot proofs it.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks nos n geek, looked up the video and ordered 1/2cc pins instead.

I think I'm good to go about hCG on cycle. One last question guys..

From experience, is hCG strictly to keep the boys hangin while on cycle or is there some other benefits to using it. Does it make transition to PCT easier and more efficient since the boys are ready to start producing testosterone again but they're only waiting for the signal from the brain? Could people who've used tell me what to expect, any pros and cons?

EDIT: Also, is hCG aromatizing at 250iu two times a week? Should I get an AI if it is?

Noshotgun4

Awards
About your question, LH causes your boys to produce testosterone. HCG mimics LH. So you will be producing natural test and maintaining size throughout it's use. However, your body will still shut down production of natural LH because of the SD you're running. So essentially, the HCG is taking the place of your natural LH. Once the cycle is over, stop HCG and start using Nolva or Clomid to make your body start producing natural LH again. If you don't stop the HCG, natural LH won't start up. For me, using HCG makes it seem like I didn't skip a beat. PCT goes smoothly. Producing natural LH and natural test during PCT comes much easier and faster recovery.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you must really get it bad, I was on Tren and took Z-force(dyantize), a little extra trib and the GF only knew whats up cuz of how anger I was.

I know theres tests showing Tribulus has no effect on T but it does help libido.