What are you guys most excited to try?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 days left on my Follidrone and WILL be buying more. I said it before in another thread but the results verge on PH levels. It's not just hype.
Oh come on.. now I want some : \

anyway.. Im gonna try HICA-MAX , 2g pwo

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 2 days left on my Follidrone and WILL be buying more. I said it before in another thread but the results verge on PH levels. It's not just hype.
Man, everybody seems to be giving this the thumbs up. I might have to grab some if i keep seeing these positive reviews........

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
No budget for supps lately so not able to try anything new for awhile. Excited to be cutting down on supplements though.
it gets expensive as hell and you prob don't even need it anyway

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
is it for sale yet?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
NP hasn't restocked yet, hoping to order myself when they do.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
before/after pics, stats?
Link to the log I'm currently running.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247558-mountainman-follidrone-oh.html

Up 9 lbs. with some leaning occuring. Pics on the log. I just crushed an SLDL PR with other PRs in there. I'm not running anything else at the moment. I've run PH cycles before and this on par, but with no sides and no need for any type of PCT. brundel set up myself and a few other guys and we're all getting the same results.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Link to the log I'm currently running.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247558-mountainman-follidrone-oh.html

Up 9 lbs. with some leaning occuring. Pics on the log. I just crushed an SLDL PR with other PRs in there. I'm not running anything else at the moment. I've run PH cycles before and this on par, but with no sides and no need for any type of PCT. brundel set up myself and a few other guys and we're all getting the same results.
innnn

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the final time I am going to say this. I am not going to allow to companies to constantly bash each other because you don't like their marketing copy. If you don't like it, DON'T BUY IT.

Last warning. Anymore blatant bashing and reps bickering between each other and they will be removed.

maromo

Awards
Since i have some Follidrone, im waiting to Clear Muscle release.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

maromo

Awards
where did u buy.how is it?
Hi Fightnews,

i bought from Nutraplanet (april 26, and receive on May 5 in Spain ^^), i remember it was out of stock all day long, but sometime in the night i saw them restocked, not last so long.

I'll start using next week.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Fightnews,

i bought from Nutraplanet (april 26, and receive on May 5 in Spain ^^), i remember it was out of stock all day long, but sometime in the night i saw them restocked, not last so long.

I'll start using next week.
You should log it.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
id like to get the stuff some time in the next 2 weeks

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah know, I'm kind of curious about HPN's N(r). Looks promising...

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
interested in this product. to bad im about to start a log soon