Whar did Anabolics Anonymous go?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I know I been gone for awhile, came back. But I jut noticed. were did that section go? or am I blind?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're not blind. It was deleted from AM. It just seemed like a pointless section that didn't do a whole lot of good.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to start a thread bringing it up. I personally liked reading all the crap that was posted in there. I'd like to see it come back.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wasn't beneficial, but the post were hilarious to read.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It provided TONS of entertainment and always made me laugh.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It also seemed pretty immature and rude to me. It made me laugh every once in a while, but I honestly think that the bad outweighed the good.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was like watching a train wreck, I just couldn't look the other way.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It also seemed pretty immature and rude to me. It made me laugh every once in a while, but I honestly think that the bad outweighed the good.
Yes this is very true, but there are many rude and immature tv shows, just dont watch them :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree. This is a bodybuilding forum though. I don't think that it should be a place where people become anonymous for the sake of bashing others. :/

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your point is better then mine, and I do agree. BUT I still think some of the post were awesome and hilarious lol

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking for it too and thought I was just to dumb to find it.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that would have made that section awesome would have been if we could trade in rep points to see who was making the posts lol.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Its sad, it could have been used to be very beneficial. Some people have problems they dont want to openly discuss. Sadly it got abused and misused.

Side effect of too many people with more brawn than brains :laugh:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
growing up, those kind of people were called puzzies :)
Generally a real man understands that not everything is meant to be public. There is a reason women generalize men as retarded deuschbags.

purebred

here's my take: if you can't sort it out in a civilized manner through sitting down and sorting it out, per se, and it's not worth being settled mano-a-mano and shaking hands afterwards or dropping it thereafter, it's time to move on.

getting on forum to gossip behind an anonymous identity is a symptom of schoolgirl syndrome. :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
here's my take: if you can't sort it out in a civilized manner through sitting down and sorting it out, per se, and it's not worth being settled mano-a-mano and shaking hands afterwards or dropping it thereafter, it's time to move on.

getting on forum to gossip behind an anonymous identity is a symptom of schoolgirl syndrome. :)
Well I mean not for people to do the retarded posts like "CALLING XXXXX OUT!" or "OMG DUD U SEE WHAT XXXX SAID, WHAT A REEEETAAARD!!!!1111"

hence the ignorance.

female or male has a potentially embarrassing problem, or are going through something that they dont really want publicized, they really cant seek alot of help here. Save for making a few close friends, and actually talking to them on the side. But then possible responses are limited.

Not everything is as simple as it seems. And yet so many things are...

I am a man going into the ministry, and currently help out alot of youths. Hence why I seek a way for someone to express problems but remain in their comfort zone. I have a crapload to learn in this world, but I am no fool.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bring it back! It was a laugh a minute:D If you didnt like it, simply dont click on it and enter. I thought it was funny as hell, But then I find immaturity amusing.
Zero, did you just say "crapload"? What have I told you about burning in hell!:laugh:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Zero, did you just say "crapload"? What have I told you about burning in hell!:laugh:
Nah see, I get to pass on that. For putting up with my ex, I earned a "get out of hell free card"

Kinda like in monopoly, lol.

I doubt crapload is a bad word.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nah see, I get to pass on that. For putting up with my ex, I earned a "get out of hell free card"

Kinda like in monopoly, lol.

I doubt crapload is a bad word.
I know my ned Flanders friend. I was being a little cheeky:D

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
The anonymous section was WORTHLESS... Save the bandwidth and forum space for topics that matter