Wet compounds while on diuretic (hct)?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
If one where to use a dry compound which usually raises their BP (whether it be high dosed test E, pherplex, etc) would using a diuretic blood pressure med such as hyrdochlorothiazide simply make the cycle run smoother or would it wate the cycle completely as the majority of gains being made are water weight gains that help stretch the muscle fascia?

I would assume it would be the later (counter productive) but am wondering if anyone could shed some additional light on this subject.

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
you probably know more then me, but that seems to be counterproductive. BTW, why would you consider PherPlex dry, I just took it and it seemed pretty wet to me, and it raised my bp, which has been difficult to get under control now.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
you probably know more then me, but that seems to be counterproductive. BTW, why would you consider PherPlex dry, I just took it and it seemed pretty wet to me, and it raised my bp, which has been difficult to get under control now.
lol, I meant to say wet in the OP as wet gains are mostly water weight, my bad. Ya PP fvcked with my BP when i took it a few yrs back when it first came out.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
The wetter the chemical the higher the BP. Makes sense, more volume higher pressure.

Not counterproductive. You just won't see the gains weight wise that you would without. But keep in mind, once you stop the cycle you will probably lose most of the water anyway.

Now, you do not want it to be too dry since you are going to be pushing up some heavier weights hopefully and you want them joints well lubricated. I think that is one of the benefits of deca-durabolin.

Bottomline, I do not think it will be counterproductive.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just for the record I used to take HCT for BP and its diuretic effects are greatly over exagerated IMO. It made me pee a little more but nothing crazy.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Just for the record I used to take HCT for BP and its diuretic effects are greatly over exagerated IMO. It made me pee a little more but nothing crazy.
well hct IS a diuretic, so its diuretic effect is not over or under exagreated , anyway I take 25mg/day and it makes me pee MUCH more than when I dont take it. It makes me pee as often as glycerol supplementation does.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
The wetter the chemical the higher the BP. Makes sense, more volume higher pressure.

Not counterproductive. You just won't see the gains weight wise that you would without. But keep in mind, once you stop the cycle you will probably lose most of the water anyway.

Now, you do not want it to be too dry since you are going to be pushing up some heavier weights hopefully and you want them joints well lubricated. I think that is one of the benefits of deca-durabolin.

Bottomline, I do not think it will be counterproductive.
thanks for the reply, this is on par with my original thoughts.