wet compounds/atd

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
when running "wet" compounds (pp and such) is there anything wrong with taking.....say 25 to 50 mgs. of atd at night to lower the estro related sides?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i didn't think so either. normally formestane would be ran to do what I'm talking about, but with the state of form these days i was looking for an alternative. know of anything that would reduce those estro sides like i mentioned?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when running "wet" compounds (pp and such) is there anything wrong with taking.....say 25 to 50 mgs. of atd at night to lower the estro related sides?
I personally don't see any reason why this wouldn't work. I would keep the ATD @25 mg. though, not 50 mg. That should be enough just to offset the estro-related bloat and such things. Should even protect somewhat against gyno concerns with things like Phera, D-Bol, or M1,4ADD. I usually use TD Formestane while on-cycle, but I know what you're saying about it being hard to find right now. Glad I've got a stash!!:woohoo: I say give the ATD a spin and judge its effectiveness for yourself. That's the only way to really know. I use ATD during my PCT's and I love it!! I don't see any reason that a low dose shouldn't help while on-cycle as well. I hope this helps you somewhat! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't see any reason why this wouldn't work. I would keep the ATD @25 mg. though, not 50 mg. That should be enough just to offset the estro-related bloat and such things. Should even protect somewhat against gyno concerns with things like Phera, D-Bol, or M1,4ADD. I usually use TD Formestane while on-cycle, but I know what you're saying about it being hard to find right now. Glad I've got a stash!!:woohoo: I say give the ATD a spin and judge its effectiveness for yourself. That's the only way to really know. I use ATD during my PCT's and I love it!! I don't see any reason that a low dose shouldn't help while on-cycle as well. I hope this helps you somewhat! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
yea bro, was going to try it tonight. just because it has not been widely tried before doesn't mean it doesn't work. I'll try 25 mgs. for the next week and see what happens. with a dosage that low it should either do nothing or do exactly what we're both thinking, there should be no rebound later since i still have to run PCT later and will obviously be "on" till then. i have about 1-1/2 weeks of finigenix -Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione (19-nora) left and that was what the question of the ATD was originally for. the cycle is 5 weeks of HDrol at 50/50/75/75/75, 20 days of fini and 3 weeks of SD at 10 mgs. maybe 20 towards the end, that might just be too much for my liver, but will see how it goes

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe this was fairly common in the past when a lot of the PHs and PSs were wet.

It seems that most of the stuff out now is less wet than the designers of yester-year.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe this was fairly common in the past when a lot of the PHs and PSs were wet.

It seems that most of the stuff out now is less wet than the designers of yester-year.

I agree with that statement

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
don't know if anyones still interested but i decided to try running ATD @ 25mgs. ED, at night time. so far (1 week in) it's working just fine, bloat has gone down a bit, look leaner, and i'm no longer watching lifetime. i will definitely give this a shot this fall when i have a PP cycle i'm looking to do. thx guys for your help on this.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't know if anyones still interested but i decided to try running ATD @ 25mgs. ED, at night time. so far (1 week in) it's working just fine, bloat has gone down a bit, look leaner, and i'm no longer watching lifetime. i will definitely give this a shot this fall when i have a PP cycle i'm looking to do. thx guys for your help on this.
I thought you would like it bro! I do. And you sure as Hela can't beat the price of ATD either!! I buy it in bulk powder and make olive oil suspensions with it. Works great!! I'll be starting mine again in a few days as I will be entering PCT then. Have a great day bro! :cheers: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer: