Well damn.......

Extreme1

Awards
Up until now the only protien drink that I liked was myoplex. I got some sample packs from all the whey and I'm really impressed! This is some good stuff. Don't change a thing! I read some messages about how well it mixes with just a spoon, but unfortunately it isn't that easy. I have always mixed my myoplex in the blender, and I'm finding that this is the same way. There is no way in hell it would ever mix with just a spoon. It just made a huge lump, but it is really good if made in the blender and comes in a lot more flavors than myoplex. I have yet to try a flavor I don't like. I'm ordering a whole bunch more! I like this stuff!

Question for someone- what is the shelf life of this stuff for opened and unopened?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got mine to mix with a spoon, the shelf life I have no idea, but I imagine it is years.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've gone through 5 or 6 five pounders so far. The mixability has varied greatly from tub to tub. I've had batches that mixed easily with a spoon and some that clump terribly if you try to use only a spoon.

dd

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi,

Unfortunately, there are variations in the mixing quality of whey. Everybody has this problem. Usually, ours can be stirred in easily, and always can be shaken.

Extreme1, it shouldn't be that bad. Sometimes, if you put the whey in first, it can be difficult. You may want to try putting in a few ounces of liquid first, and then add the whey.

We have a guarantee. So, if you want a refund or an exchange, let me know.

The expiration is two years, opened or unopened.

Take Care

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I've been through a ton of their whey, and have never had a problem with mixability. I always throw mine in a shaker bottle and it always mixes very easily.

Extreme1

Awards
I've been through a ton of their whey, and have never had a problem with mixability. I always throw mine in a shaker bottle and it always mixes very easily.
I did add the powder to the liquid. It worked ok with the smoothy, but with the isolate and the mix, it just made one big sticky ball and that was it. I hucked it in the blender and all was good.

The mixability isn't a big deal to me. Besides, you huck this stuff in the blender and whip it up and it makes a really creamy shake! It's way good and I think everyone should at least try making it in the blender. There is no way in hell I'm returning it; remember it's only a bunch of sample packs. I'm gonna order some 10 pounders when these are gone! This is some good stuff and I'm very pleased with it.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it just made one big sticky ball and that was it.
I just opened a new 5lb jug this morning. I got the big sticky ball thing too. We must have gotten powder out of the same batch.

dd

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi,

There's obviously a problem. That's three complaints in two days. I know that's not a lot, but we don't get three complaints in three months.

I just emailed the head of manufacturing.

Let me know if you want a refund or exchange.

I'm sorry for the problem.

Thank You

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks dtricome. Please let us know what the head of mfg has to say. It's not a major problem to me as long as the protein is nutritionally OK. But, having to use a hand blender, rather than a spoon, makes taking it to work for a quick protein snack less practical, so that's a little bit of a downer. I might be interested in exchanging, but the hassle & expense of repackaging and taking it someplace to ship it back makes that not very appealing. Again, if the protein is nutritionally good, I'll just put up with it. Thanks for the concern and keep us informed.

dd

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks dtricome. Please let us know what the head of mfg has to say. It's not a major problem to me as long as the protein is nutritionally OK. But, having to use a hand blender, rather than a spoon, makes taking it to work for a quick protein snack less practical, so that's a little bit of a downer. I might be interested in exchanging, but the hassle & expense of repackaging and taking it someplace to ship it back makes that not very appealing. Again, if the protein is nutritionally good, I'll just put up with it. Thanks for the concern and keep us informed.

dd
Hi,

The mixing is the only problem. The quality of the protein will never be an issue.

Although the mixing numbers fall within spec, they are just within spec.

We can send replacement product with a shipping label. Use that box for the return. Just tell the UPS driver to wait for the exchange, or have them come back.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank You

Extreme1

Awards
Well, I guess it would be pretty nice if the stuff was really easy to mix. I just ordered a bunch today. It's going to salt lake city utah, 4080 mars way. See if you can ship me the easy-to-mix stuff if you haven't shipped it yet. thanks

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, I guess it would be pretty nice if the stuff was really easy to mix. I just ordered a bunch today. It's going to salt lake city utah, 4080 mars way. See if you can ship me the easy-to-mix stuff if you haven't shipped it yet. thanks
Hi,

That batch was used up about a week ago. Regardless, if you have any problem, just contact us. We won't let you be without product if there is a problem, even if we have to Next Day it.

Take Care

Alt+F4

Back in the gym after 6 months of being a *****
Awards
Hi,

That batch was used up about a week ago. Regardless, if you have any problem, just contact us. We won't let you be without product if there is a problem, even if we have to Next Day it.

Take Care
I just got a 5lber last week and haven't used it yet (still finishing up a prior one). Want me to try it out and get back to you?

I've probably been through 50lbs with no problems...

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just got a 5lber last week and haven't used it yet (still finishing up a prior one). Want me to try it out and get back to you?

I've probably been through 50lbs with no problems...
Hi,

Thank you for the offer. You shouldn't have a problem. If you do, please contact me.

Thank You

Alt+F4

Back in the gym after 6 months of being a *****
Awards
Nope, no mixability issues. When compared directly to my previous 5lber, this is a much darker brown color. Tastes a tad different, but still great.

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nope, no mixability issues. When compared directly to my previous 5lber, this is a much darker brown color. Tastes a tad different, but still great.
Thank you. We appreciate your business, and very much appreciate telling others about us. That helps keep our prices low.

Take Care

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4