Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was bored and got curious...after a long, long time of many, many years i decided to see what was happening at what was once a huge bodybuilding forum and store...that place is a mere shadow of what it once was--got to admit i was more than a little surprised!!!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oof, I haven't been over there in a while, I can only imagine.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're talking about bbcom, the forums are total garbage. All the forums are dead except misc, which is full of alt-right (not trying to offend anyone) covid denying, incel weirdos It's an absolute shell of what it used to be.

They had to put ads on the forum because the store isn't making enough money because they're losing badly to Amazon and know it won't stop. The mods don't pay any attention to the rules and just ban people who they have political disagreements with. It's really pathetic.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I checked it out last week. Pathetic.

I was a rep for 3 diff companies on there in my comp days. Even muscletech for a year.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I checked it out last week. Pathetic.

I was a rep for 3 diff companies on there in my comp days. Even muscletech for a year.
I have some history with them too, but my story is a little different. I'd love to tell it, but I can't expose the username I posted to over there.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some history with them too, but my story is a little different. I'd love to tell it, but I can't expose the username I posted to over there.
Boooooo lol. Yeah that’s definitely on its last leg

Bigmac2013

Bigmac2013

Awards
i was bored and got curious...after a long, long time of many, many years i decided to see what was happening at what was once a huge bodybuilding forum and store...that place is a mere shadow of what it once was--got to admit i was more than a little surprised!!!
Only forums i frequented back in the day were this one, Professional Muscle, and on rare occasions RX muscle. Bb.com forums always seemed like a cluster.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Only forums i frequented back in the day were this one, Professional Muscle, and on rare occasions RX muscle. Bb.com forums always seemed like a cluster.
Bb.com was huge 10-15 years ago. i was kinda shocked how far downhill it had gone--even the store!!!

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bb.com was huge 10-15 years ago. i was kinda shocked how far downhill it had gone--even the store!!!
Dude the store is trash. They barely have any products in there. Just the latest Super Creatine Hypetrain NO2MAX Beast Mode Ice Razberry Blue flavor that the kids fall for but everyone else knows is just repackaged junk.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody feel like having a little fun on misc? 🤭 Send me a PM.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for havoc’s meals and rat fish dancing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude the store is trash. They barely have any products in there. Just the latest Super Creatine Hypetrain NO2MAX Beast Mode Ice Razberry Blue flavor that the kids fall for but everyone else knows is just repackaged junk.
maybe new ownership?

when i 1st came to this forum nutraplanet was the company store and had the best overall prices/deals and customer service.

the nutraplanet black friday and new years sales were waaaay better than any of the deals offered today....those were good times. :)

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe new ownership?

when i 1st came to this forum nutraplanet was the company store and had the best overall prices/deals and customer service.

the nutraplanet black friday and new years sales were waaaay better than any of the deals offered today....those were good times. :)
The ownership of bbcom is very weird right now. It was bought some foreign guy who appears to have it registered under a shell company. Back when bbcom was popping Ryan Deluca was the owner and Liberty Media was a huge stakeholder in the company. Both of them are no longer affiliated with the site.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I frequent the Supps section occasionally, more out of muscle memory than anything. It’s basically just a certain BCAA-pushing rep, shilling, spambots and Controlled Labs & cellucor running promos to the same 10 people.

It really has become a shell of its former self. Rob’s disappeared without a trace too. Nice guy, I hope nothing bar’s happened to him.

the store might be trash for you US-facing guys but lawd almighty, the UK-facing store is atrocious, though I have picked up a couple of deals there recently and thanks to a combination of the free tub of EVL ENGN pre with every order and an error on their end, I ended up with 7 bottles of ENGN and double the amount of animal Pak & flex I’d actually ordered and then they ended up refunding the pak element of the order because of a warehouse error.

It’s an absolute clownshoes operation.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used to read the BB forum from about 2005 until about 2015. I went back one time and the place was dead. Did interest just move on elsewhere?

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to read the BB forum from about 2005 until about 2015. I went back one time and the place was dead. Did interest just move on elsewhere?
The mod nazis destroyed it. I was permanently banned 4 times despite being up for mod twice

BigCatdaddy

Awards
I used to be on BB.COM then made the jump to Prohormoneforum.com for many years. I lurk here a bit but there doesn't seem to be the same board activity anywhere like there was a decade ago.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BB.com t-shirts are still the best in the business tho.

That fit.
got 2 of them...but i like the old nutraplanet and usp labs shirts better. design wise the lg sciences shirt was pretty cool.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The downfall started when they created the new rep rules. It limited logging and companies ability to sell products on their. Sad how bad it has gotten.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been a member over there for a while and I still try to post honest reviews and if I can help
someone with a question I try, just like I've always done here but yes it's a shame it's not what it
use to be but honestly it's not the same anywhere anymore. AM and BB have always been my
homes where you could go to share and get supplement info when needed.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to be on BB.COM then made the jump to Prohormoneforum.com for many years. I lurk here a bit but there doesn't seem to be the same board activity anywhere like there was a decade ago.
Are you Big Cat?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BB.com t-shirts are still the best in the business tho.

That fit.
Bingo! I still get some NOW essentials (vitamins, taurine tryptophan, etc) from them. Their shipping, for me anyway, is faster than its ever been.

As far as the forum goes, I posted for 5 minutes on that forum 10+ years ago and jumped ship almost immediately. Its always been terrible IMO.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think BB.com started to go downhill after they got rid of their Sex section and then the Pro-hormone section. I still love visiting the Misc though but most of the time it's the same old threads by lovelorn dudes with no social skills, desperate for female attention, and angry when they get none. By the way, somebody mentioned alt-right. In all fairness, you have a vocal far-left crowd as well and the two extremes often go at it in the R&P section.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I barely have time to keep up to date on this forum !!