Welcome To Anabolic Minds! Introduction Thread!

TRILLION_UFOS

Awards
What's up I'm back to this forum used to research lr3-igf1 and all of its effects with some others here. Growth factors do so many things.

Zakarum

Awards
Hey I'm seeking infos on this forum to prepare my second sarm cycle

Friendly, Zakarum

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome guys!

Sailicii

Sailicii

Awards
Hello there.. Im new here.. One day old... Been training for 2 years but finally taking it seriously for 6 months now.. :)
So Hello there people.. Nice knowing ya'll

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello there.. Im new here.. One day old... Been training for 2 years but finally taking it seriously for 6 months now.. :)
So Hello there people.. Nice knowing ya'll
Welcome!

Swoleredhead

Swoleredhead

Awards
He how do I post a profile pic can you do it on the app

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. From the top left dropdown menu, click People. Then add a pic.

MsHulk

MsHulk

Awards
Hi I'm Michelle, I'm 39 .
I've been lifting for three years. I am doing my first powerlifting competition in March. I also love bicycling, basketball and football ( yes,playing and watching lol).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been lifting for three years. I am doing my first powerlifting competition in March. I also love bicycling, basketball and football ( yes,playing and watching lol).
Welcome to AM!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome Michelle!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome! Good luck in March. There's a fair amount of us here that compete.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to AM Michelle!

jboy75

Awards
What's up guys! I go by jboy75, wish I had advice or info to offer but that's what I'm looking for myself lol! Seems like a pretty informative site though ?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome jboy!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to AM brother

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up guys! I go by jboy75, wish I had advice or info to offer but that's what I'm looking for myself lol! Seems like a pretty informative site though ��
Welcome jboy75. This is a great place to learn about all things fitness.

jboy75

Awards
Thank you very much Jebrook!! Definitely seems like it!!

sbjones

sbjones

Awards
Howdy. I'm one of the guys from BB Dungeon who just signed up on the advice of Dustin07, Cork, and dapack. See you in the training logs!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Howdy. I'm one of the guys from BB Dungeon who just signed up on the advice of Dustin07, Cork, and dapack. See you in the training logs!
Welcome sb!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to AM sbjones. Always good to have new faces and perspectives come in.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello gang. Been a lurker for a while but now I need some extra motivation to boosts me over my plateaus. The names Brandon and I'll be around.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My boy Blue!!!!

Gunrunner

Gunrunner

Awards
Hey, I'm coming over here from the Meso group. Also on ology, intense muscle and others.

Compete in Masters bodybuilding over 50. Trying to stay healthy with all this craziness.

Gunz

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, I'm coming over here from the Meso group. Also on ology, intense muscle and others.

Compete in Masters bodybuilding over 50. Trying to stay healthy with all this craziness.

Gunz
Welcome Gunrunner. This a great community. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions about the site. There's a lot site reps in this thread too that will help as well.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello gang. Been a lurker for a while but now I need some extra motivation to boosts me over my plateaus. The names Brandon and I'll be around.
Welcome Brandon. You'll find lots of extremely knowledgeable and helpful people here. Hit me up if you ever have any questions. If I don't know the topic I'm sure I can point you to who does:)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Gunz
Welcome Gunz!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome, everyone! I'm like the cheerleader of AM. :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Missed quite a few of you! Welcome to all of you!! It's an awesome site! You'll love it here!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Gunz
Welcome

AllaboutGains

AllaboutGains

Awards
I figure I should genuinely introduce myself instead of quoting movies with Admin.

I've been lifting since age 12, fell in love with the iron and have been at it ever since. However a series of injuries (sports and otherwise) has kept setting me back. Grade 2 separations in right a/c joint at 15 and 16 that has never truly healed, 2 torn labrums at 17, blownout left ACL at 18; and last year I had my right leg crushed by well over 1000 pounds dislocating my knee, blowing out my MCL and ACL, damaging my patellar tendon, cartilage, and all kinds of small stuff in there, breaking my heel bone, and tearing ligaments in my ankle. So it has been an uphill battle to say the least but I have learned so much about the body and rehab firsthand. As well as a lot about the mental side of things.

I wish I had known about this forum sooner but I am very glad to have found a community of helpful and knowledgeable people. I have only been on here a relatively short while and I have learned quite a bit. I hope I can share some of my knowledge as well.