Weight gain has SLOWED during bulking?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
im 29 183 pounds train 5 days a week hittn 1 body part per day of sat/sun.I started out at 156 34 days ago now up to 183 .Been stuck at this weight for 1.5 weeks. I even have took my protein intake of 200 grams per day up to 320 per day for last week with no success.Any idea what to do,or am i or did i do sumtn wrong and my bodys reacting.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
thats a large gain in weight I wish I could put on weight like that in a month. Anything helping put on that weight :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Up your total caloric intake by adding in added carbs along with the protein. Adjust your training (have you been using the current training program prior to the start of this bylk?). Also how many calories are you taking in (and are you an endo/beginner?) because thats a lot of weight for 1 month.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Im a newbie for second time,took 3 years off after hip surgery.Im taking in at least 5000 calories a day 1800 of them from protein drink,rest eggs,oats bread,chicken hamburger.My weight has just stalled though i might have put to much weight on to fast,it seemed i was puttn on 7-8 pounds a week at 4500 calories and 200 grams of protein when i stopped gainng i even went up to 6000 and 350 gram protein with no changes its been 2 weeks same weight,actually got sick did'nt eat for 30 or so hours coul'nt stop vomiting ,hope that is'nt going to stop my progress,im 29 6'2 starting still look skinny jus alot more muscle now..lol i want to get up around 210 at the end of this 12 weeks, at week 5 now. Here my current list of supplements:
ARGININE 500MG PER DAY
CYTOVOL GLUTAMINE 5G PER DAY
TRUE MASS (BSN) 2 SHAKES PER DAY
CELL MASS (BSN) 2 SERVING PER DAY
HYPER PUMP PRE-WORKOUT DRINK
MULTI-V 1 PACKAGE PER DAY
MILK THISTLE 500MG PERDAY
I train 5 days a week st-sun off hit one body part per day try to stay around 3-sets 8-10 reps weight increase every week ,hav'nt changed it sence i began except alil different movements.Any suggestions would be great ..

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
Im a newbie for second time,took 3 years off after hip surgery.Im taking in at least 5000 calories a day 1800 of them from protein drink,rest eggs,oats bread,chicken hamburger.My weight has just stalled though i might have put to much weight on to fast,it seemed i was puttn on 7-8 pounds a week at 4500 calories and 200 grams of protein when i stopped gainng i even went up to 6000 and 350 gram protein with no changes its been 2 weeks same weight,actually got sick did'nt eat for 30 or so hours coul'nt stop vomiting ,hope that is'nt going to stop my progress,im 29 6'2 starting weight 40 days ago was around 155 now today i day after being sick back down to 180 never weighed this much and still look skinny jus alot more muscle now..lol i want to get up around 210 at the end of this 12 weeks, at week 5 now. Here my current list of supplements:
ARGININE 500MG PER DAY
CYTOVOL GLUTAMINE 5G PER DAY
TRUE MASS (BSN) 2 SHAKES PER DAY
CELL MASS (BSN) 2 SERVING PER DAY
HYPER PUMP PRE-WORKOUT DRINK
MULTI-V 1 PER DAY
MILK THISTLE 500MG PERDAY
I train 5 days a week st-sun off hit one body part per day try to stay around 3-sets 8-10 reps weight increase every week ,hav'nt changed it sence i began except alil different movements.Any suggestions would be great ..
Start adding olive oil to your morning shakes. Go slowly with about 1 TBLSP (118 calories) a day to check your tolerance. Increase as needed. Heed my warning on going slow or you will wind up with a case of the hershey squirts. This is the method they use on the DC training when weight gain stalls and it seems to work very well.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up your total caloric intake by adding in added carbs along with the protein. Adjust your training (have you been using the current training program prior to the start of this bylk?). Also how many calories are you taking in (and are you an endo/beginner?) because thats a lot of weight for 1 month.
I agree, you're in a totally new caloric requirement category for bulking at your weight class now; compared to when you started. That's an insane amount of weight to put on by the way.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
yeah this weight thing is crazy i wish to god i took some before and after pics,no one can beleive it i guess my body just wanted to grow..lol or in all actuality wanted to gain a shitload of water.i'll have to try that olive oil,would it not work if i jus cooked every thing with it like eggs and meats

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
yeah this weight thing is crazy i wish to god i took some before and after pics,no one can beleive it i guess my body just wanted to grow..lol or in all actuality wanted to gain a shitload of water.i'll have to try that olive oil,would it not work if i jus cooked every thing with it like eggs and meats
You will get some from cooking but when you work up to 3-4tbsp it is hard to get that much from cooking.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
Hard to believe you did that with no supps even being that low, but i'm a hard gainer haha so it seems impossible to me. i'll take your word for it though. good job bro. But once you start getting bigger it becomes harder and harder to gain weight. so no offense, just dont expect that 210 to come as easy as the 180

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
If your doing this naturally, there is NOWAY you could possibly put on that much muscle on in 34 days. Most likely, most of your gains you have made is water and fat. Realistically, if your natural, you should be aiming for about a 1 pound a week. The only two situations i could think of where this would be fiesable is if:
1. Your new to training, and your a genetic FREAK
2. Muscle memory, you've been at that build before

"If your training naturally, you can't force muscle on, it's a long process, consistency is key"

my advice to you is to figure out your maintance calorie intake, add 500 er so calories on top of that. Every week weigh in. If your up in weight, continue with that calorie intake. if your at the same weight, up the calorie intake another 250 to 500 calories. This process will allow you to maximize lean mass gains, while keepin fat gains at bay.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feed back ,i'll start tryn sum things u mentioned ,hopefully it will work,and S-reed11 i do take a supp..lol just the 1 though a main-stay of bodybuilding,twice a week.That muscle memory might be the thing too CRANGHELL,ive been close to my build now but never as much muscle though.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
How much carbs and fats are you having?

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
wait you take a supp twice a week? that last post lost me. what supp are you on?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
macro--near 50/30/20 .......