Week 2 of Epidrol and shutdown HARD!!!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Yea I agree no pissing problems here. Actually I did have some burning when I urinated a few years ago but that was from something else lol... Let's just say I loved a woman that was "unclean" LMFAO now that sht sucked plus the doc I saw for it was a smokin hot, hottie that just made it worse.
:rofl::lol: You dirty boy you...

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, no she was the dirty one.. Don't worry I punished her and then I sent her my fcuking Dr. bill for that sht and made dat dirty biznch pay for my script:thumbsup:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
switch to pulse and take pcs and nolva on off days. See if that helps

I pulsed epi and it shut me down worse than a straight cycle ever has. For people prone to shutdown, I don't think pulsing is a good idea. I used to believe so, till I tried it.

I had some nut pain in the beginning of using epi as well, until I started using HCG. I'm now using Torem in pct, and my nuts hurt a lil here n there while they're growing back. Even with HCG I had shutdown from this compound. Goes to show it's not mild on everyone. But I did it for 8 weeks as well mind you. Even still, after only starting it for 4-5 days, I felt my nuts hurt. While pulsing, they always hurt, prolly from the push-pull effect on them.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't shutdown noticeably pulsing Havoc but def noticeable with the m-drol haha.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was considering pulsing my m-drol instead of running the epi for this cycle but I think this was a better option for a cherry popper. Did you guys notice any strength gains from epi?
And to Gutterpump I've read logs where people got shutdown totally pulsing Havoc/epi so your not alone on that. I'm still debating the validity of the whole theory myself. Still I've never seen bloodwork back from a pulse of anything.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried the pulse method yet, and probably never will. I'm not sold on the idea either. I like straight runs the best, but everyone has their opinion. They're like anuses, everybody's got one!:lol: You might have just strained your abdominal wall Hate. I know no one has said this yet, and we've all got a lot of theories going here, but this is a possibility. You're training hard and straining from your core, so it could've been a strain. You're alright now, so green light!!:thumbsup: Give the rest of your cycle Hela bro!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you thunderG your advise is always highly revered. That is a good observation as well bro and a likely diagnosis.
I kept it at 30mgs today because of this sht:sad:. Still had a killer wo though! Since I had no sides and felt actually better than norm today, tomorrow I'll be back on track with 40mgs:twisted: and no prisoners will be taken!!!!!!!!!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Thank you thunderG your advise is always highly revered. That is a good observation as well bro and a likely diagnosis.
I kept it at 30mgs today because of this sht:sad:. Still had a killer wo though! Since I had no sides and felt actually better than norm today, tomorrow I'll be back on track with 40mgs:twisted: and no prisoners will be taken!!!!!!!!!!!
You referring to your balls?

albertotamiu

Awards
Hello guys I'm all new to all this pro-hormone stuff just before i tried the N.O. Xplode...I'm 19 7 months...college student....162. i bought epidrol...I started today with 20mg. I planned to take it this way..

1 week 20 mg
2 week 30 mg
3 week 40 mg
4 week 40 mg

what you guys think any advices?? Also can i take epidrol with N.O. Xplode? I love xplode good energy booster.

Need help with this guys thanx!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys I'm all new to all this pro-hormone stuff just before i tried the N.O. Xplode...I'm 19 7 months...college student....162. i bought epidrol...I started today with 20mg. I planned to take it this way..

1 week 20 mg
2 week 30 mg
3 week 40 mg
4 week 40 mg

what you guys think any advices?? Also can i take epidrol with N.O. Xplode? I love xplode good energy booster.

lol first you only 162 and startin designers? lol You do realize the main kick your getting from NO Xplode is the caffeine right? Anyhow I HIGHLY recommend you do some research on havoc and epistane (same things as epidrol) there is sooo much info, so you better get to reading! By the way what were you doing for PCT (outta sheer curiosity)??

albertotamiu

Awards

1 week 20 mg
2 week 30 mg
3 week 40 mg
4 week 40 mg

albertotamiu

Awards
hey im sorry man im all new in this thing i know i might lack bunch of info so i dont even know what is pct lol!!

albertotamiu

Awards
hey man i know you will be tired of hearing all this bull... but i already started today with 20 mg and tomorrow im buying something for the liver lol...of course i would get a diet just need help with how to take them due to my small size

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hey man i know you will be tired of hearing all this bull... but i already started today with 20 mg and tomorrow im buying something for the liver lol...of course i would get a diet just need help with how to take them due to my small size
w1 20
w2 30
w3 30
w4 40

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about some of you but I can't have a stim (NO Explode) and cycle at the same time. gives me crazy heart problems

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1 week 20 mg
2 week 30 mg
3 week 40 mg
4 week 40 mg

Stop taking it now. immediately. if you are 19, you are missing out on good natural years of growth, and could do irreversible harm to your endocrine system

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop taking it now. immediately. if you are 19, you are missing out on good natural years of growth, and could do irreversible harm to your endocrine system
:goodpost: Easy, I'm so glad you're an early bird bro! I was about to say, we all better help him out quick, cause he's gonna take it regardless of what we say now. And lo and behold, a few posts later, he says " I already started"!! I think he should quit immediately also, but he probably won't. He needs advice and help for sure now. Let's give it to him pronto! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, you're about to get flamed here for sure! And you deserve it.:smite: You are too young to start messing with your hormones man. I didn't start taking designers until I was 41 years old with over 20 years of lifting experience behind me. I got up to 297 pounds naturally while powerlifting. You need to stay on the natural course for years before you decide to start taking something that will alter your endocrine system, your hormonal levels, and your HPTA!! Please stop now brother. Give yourself a few years to study hard on supplementation, diet, and proper training procedures. Learn all you can about cycle support, ancillaries,and post cycle therapy! PLEASE STOP TAKING THE EPIDROL NOW!!:aargh:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I was waiting for someone else to come in and flame him...just didn't want it to be me :p

albertotamiu

Awards
Aight guys i got it. Today i planned to go to the gym in the morning and i just didn't go because i wanted a second opinion like yours. Thanx anyways. So i guess i will continue with N.O. Xplode and a good diet. The only thing is i don't want to be small anymore, i don't know if i could get tips about this. Also i planned to buy some more of the bsn products, which is cell mass and of course the xplode. Due to my early age can this harm me somehow??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are ok, expensive but ok. There are many products along similar lines that may give you more bang for your buck.

Really working hard at your diet is critical. Diet is 80-90% of bodybuilding. I've seen people use steroids and still have crappy gains and blame the steroids. all the stories of "bunk batches of xxx" come from that. If you aren't eating right, and aren't eating enough, a steroid won't help either. So better bet albert is to start another thread to talk about it so we aren't clogging up Hate4theweak's "my balls are broken" thread ;) and paste the link to it here

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok man thanx
We are definately NOT trying to be mean to you dude. You'll know this later on down the road and come back here to thank us personally. Trust me on this one. Everybody here has your best interest at heart. Good luck to you bro and train hard and eat right. There's no magic pill or big secret to it all either. Just good training and eating!!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
What guy's, it's your neighborhood hater- Hate4TheWeak!!
Well I'm running Epidrol right now (it's my cherry popper) and everything is going great into week 3 almost! Strength is up on all lifts, weight is up a somewhat dry 6lbs, I have an overall since of well being through out the day but.........My F'n nuts are straight shutin up shop!!! About day 9-10 is when I really started noticing it, they have atrophied a good amount and every time I bust there's less than the time before.
I was expecting some mild shutdown but nothing like this!! Also yesterday I experienced what I could only describe as the worst Blue-Balls of my life only it wasn't blue-balls. I swear to god it was so bad that I almost had my girl drive me to the F'in Hospital!! It was so painful I couldn't even stand for more than a minute or two and it lasted like 6 hours until I feel asleep!! I though I might have a hernia but this morning it's totally gone! WTF??? Anyways I need some help. Anyone experienced this?????
Yeah, epi shuts me down pretty hardcore too. Just run a serm and an AI, to get things going again. You only have another week right?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
actaully they are all clones of the japanese original. they did research on epithiostanol for breast cancer usage..

but basically any of the designer steroids can do that to you, how it affects each person is based on their individual endocrine system.
Specrta force is actuall an american company. Its just clever marketing to make it look foreign. Scientists in japan did actually discover the drug though and so forth.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I was just using it as a pic :) hemaguno was the first of them available wasn't it?

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, epi shuts me down pretty hardcore too. Just run a serm and an AI, to get things going again. You only have another week right?
I've decided to just hold out for pct. I'll be using pcs by AI and a low dose of nolva. I also have trib, zma, fenugreek and d-bol but have decided to leave the d-bol out for now. What ai did you have in mind though, form, 6 oxo? Cause there's no way I fcuking with atd again.

See how many of you fcukers fall for that........................lol.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:think:
I've decided to just hold out for pct. I'll be using pcs by AI and a low dose of nolva. I also have trib, zma, fenugreek and d-bol but have decided to leave the d-bol out for now. What ai did you have in mind though, form, 6 oxo? Cause there's no way I fcuking with atd again.

See how many of you fcukers fall for that........................lol.
Hate you got to explain something to me, 'cause I don't know if I'm misreading what you just wrote. You're talking about your PCT right? Why do you have d-bol in there? I know you said you're leaving it out, thank goodness. I just don't know why you had it considered for PCT in the first place.:think: Explain please!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh sh*t!! Did I just fall for "that"? You little &^$#!!:rant: That was dirty if that was the freakin' joke!!:rasp:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh sh*t!! Did I just fall for "that"? You little &^$#!!:rant: That was dirty if that was the freakin' joke!!:rasp:
Haha, lol.....just thought I'd lighten the convo a little LMFAO..........gotcha:thumbsup::lol:
Read the bottom of that post lol........

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey on a serious note I wasn't planning on running an AI during pct because the epi is supposedly one itself. Do I need to get one. Whatcha think??? And also my nipps are lookin a little puffy the last few days....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey on a serious note I wasn't planning on running an AI during pct because the epi is supposedly one itself. Do I need to get one. Whatcha think??? And also my nipps are lookin a little puffy the last few days....
I believe you might get by without an AI during PCT. Are you gonna use PCS instead? I don't remember if you said you were or not. Oh, I saw the bottom of your post AFTER I already hastily submitted mine! hahaha!! Can I believe you about your nips?:think: They shouldn't be puffy at all using Epi. Epi has the reputation of making puffy nips go away. I'm glad you're feeling better and no more nut pain.:nutkick: Now YOU'RE the pain!!:aargh: JK!! Love ya Hate! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nothin but Love for you TG, your my boy, you know that!:drunk::cheers:
Yes I decided to run PCS along with a low dose of nolva for my pct. I figured that would be my safest bet But I AM ALWAYS open to suggestions.
I know that epi's supposed to reduce gyno and what not that's why I didn't get an AI (I wont hesitate to if you guys think I should) but my nipps are definitely puffier than norm. I've been keeping my "420ing" to a minimum but that's pretty much the only thing that's helped me sleep during this cycle, maybe that has something to do with it?? IDK I've gotten alot of mixed answers on that issue but most guys have said they smoke on cycle and it's never affected them so........

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Nothin but Love for you TG, your my boy, you know that!:drunk::cheers:
Yes I decided to run PCS along with a low dose of nolva for my pct. I figured that would be my safest bet But I AM ALWAYS open to suggestions.
I know that epi's supposed to reduce gyno and what not that's why I didn't get an AI (I wont hesitate to if you guys think I should) but my nipps are definitely puffier than norm. I've been keeping my "420ing" to a minimum but that's pretty much the only thing that's helped me sleep during this cycle, maybe that has something to do with it?? IDK I've gotten alot of mixed answers on that issue but most guys have said they smoke on cycle and it's never affected them so........
Nice work man tokin it up i see!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Box, you think I need an AI for pct for this sht?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Box, you think I need an AI for pct for this sht?
No man you will be fine! Stop fvcking blue balling around and get to working out...Dont be afraid to hit 40mg lol.... fvcking skank(quote from my new haircut)

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No man you will be fine! Stop fvcking blue balling around and get to working out...Dont be afraid to hit 40mg lol.... fvcking skank(quote from my new haircut)
I'm gonna kick your hair cuts ass lol.......
I've been tearing through the iron at my gym to the point of scaring women and children:twisted:. Weight is up on all lifts except chins WTF?? Maybe cause of the extra weight on me idk.....I think I'll go ahead and stay at 30mgs for the rest of this week (week 3) and then bump it to 40mgs for the rest of the bottle. Why not?:cheers:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Hell yes brother!! Finish out strong!:cheers:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boxmeman again.