Wedding preparation for next summer

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had ablation procedure on my back yesterday. Took it easy, got in today for shoulders and traps, pushing legs to Thursday since my back is still a bit sore.

Arnold press x8 tut1:18
Cable laterals x10 1:25
Rear delt fly x8 1:56
Upright row x11 1:50
Db shrug x9
Face pull x12 1:48
Wrist curl x8 1:11
Hanging knee raise x30
Plank 45 sec

Total time 26minutes

Workout moved quick. Continuing to add weight to each exercise. Today is day 17 of the stack, so have about 2 weeks left. Added Vector today to hopefully have it full force by the time pct starts.

Really need to get my sleep back on track this week. Little bit of lethargy going on but not sure if it’s the stack or simply that I made it to bed an hour or so late basically every night last week.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Scale read 232.4 tonight after work. That puts me up 13lbs with about two weeks to go.

Lethargy was pretty bad earlier this evening. First time experiencing lethargy like this.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when it hits.. it hits hard!!
like usually when im driving !

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appetite is starting to dip. Just totaled up today’s calories:
3769cals 365c 99f 358p

Not bad, but it was work getting it down and it included two energy drinks for easy calories. Was initially hoping to push for 5 weeks of this cycle but as of now it seems the 10 days left is gonna be all I can handle.

Ona positive note, the feeling of muscle fullness today was unreal. Wasn’t dead tired today, but also got almost 10 hours of sleep last night. Legs tomorrow morning.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Legs today:

Leg extension x10 tut1:37
Leg press x12 1:39
Calf raise x10 1:28
Abductor x9 1:23
Adductor x14 1:49
Leg curl x6 1:06
Seated calf raise x9 1:06
Squat x30

Total time: 26 minutes

Almost talked myself out of going this morning. Busy day at work with a VIP dinner, but figured I’d probably feel beat up at the end of the day regardless so may as well get the workout in. Went back to 30mg on the DMZ today, we’ll see if that helps. Seems like a day or two after going to 45 is when lethargy started.

Gonna sleep in the next two days. Back was not happy with me at the end of the night. Guessing I should have been taking it easy after these procedures the last two Mondays but too late for that now. Got an ice pack and a tens unit going right now.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Two days in a row at 30mg on the DMZ and I think I’m getting back to feeling right, which is good. Wasn’t sure how quick that would happen. This was the first time I ever tried to get aggressive with dosage. Still at 120 on the tren.

No pumps or cramping yet at all. Thought it was about to happen at work a couple times when gripping my knives but didn’t happen.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in this evening for chest and bi’s.

Pec fly x9 tut1:56
Smith press x7 :45
Palms up pull down x6 :50
DB incline x7 :48
Wide grip dip x6 :41
Machine curl x5 :51, then untimed dropset
Reverse curl x4
30 hanging knee raise
10 weighted myo crunches

Total time 34 minutes

Bloated as all hell today. Pumps were good but really having to squeeze into shirts. Weight holding steady at 230 with a week to go.

Ordered some Cardarine last night to add in during pct to help with lipids and to pick up some endurance as I transition into a mini cut after pct.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice relaxing day off today. Chiropractor visit, trip to the gun range and a couple of hours in a sensory deprivation tank. Now some couch time with the pups.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today’s intake:

3682 calories
358c 87f 370p

Struggled finishing my meals, not because of appetite but becaus I over cooked the chicken a bit. Between that and the microwave it was really dry.

Was really puffy and bloated Sunday night, so started nolva and exem Monday morning as a precaution-was really puffy in the chest. Last week of the cycle, so see no harm in it. Seems to have cleared up already, so clearly wasn’t actual gyno flaring up. Felt really flat yesterday and had extreme muscle fullness today. Still a lot of belly bloat.

Will train back in the morning, legs on Friday. Cycle wraps up this weekend. Haven’t taken any measurements(will on Sunday) but I really feel like the biggest difference might be in my legs. They look fuller and pants definitely fit tighter. Obviously thicker in the shoulders, too. Will post a before and after photo.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Overslept this morning and didn’t make it in.

Seems like clockwork, every run I’ve had I was ready to be off at 4 weeks. Most of the time it’s been dry joints and cramps, but that’s been a nonissue this time. Lethargy and appetite have really gotten me this time.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Overslept this morning and didn’t make it in.

Seems like clockwork, every run I’ve had I was ready to be off at 4 weeks. Most of the time it’s been dry joints and cramps, but that’s been a nonissue this time. Lethargy and appetite have really gotten me this time.
back your dosing off a little bit... see if it helps pull you outta the fog

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what else are you taking?
Ah yeah, the trenadrol. Current bottle has enough for one dose tomorrow and thats it. Wasnt going to open a new bottle at this point. We’ll see how i feel the last day or two.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ah yeah, the trenadrol. Current bottle has enough for one dose tomorrow and thats it. Wasnt going to open a new bottle at this point. We’ll see how i feel the last day or two.
even if you want to continue using the tdrol, drop its dose... I remember getting a little sleepy when I ran trendione @ 120 and up... anyhow... my take is for a lot of lethargy we may experience, its often connected to the dose. sometimes its the hormone.. for me 1 andro will make me sleepy at a minimum dose.. I become a liability behind the wheel.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in this morning but had to cut it short. Low back is really tight and sore. Not completely abnormal but worse than usual. Usually getting up and moving around and a bit of elliptical and stretching loosens everything up and I feel ok. Got a couple exercises in and still tight, every movement hurt so I stopped. Gonna try to get into the chiropractor later.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Took last dose of DMZ yesterday, started pct today. Weighed in tonight at 233.6, so a 14lb change in weight. Took a pic tonight, will post the before and after tomorrow as I’m about to go to bed.

Obviously a successful run in regards to just adding mass.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have some info to lookup in here. Congrats on finishing strong man! Between the appetite and lethargy I looking at that being your only complaints.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have some info to lookup in here. Congrats on finishing strong man! Between the appetite and lethargy I looking at that being your only complaints.
Yeah its been a long time since my last cycle but never experienced feeling like that becore so it was strange for me. No cramping at all. NONE. Still cant believe that.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, photos.

Before:

After:

Nothing lean about it, but it’s mass. 230lbs, uncharted territory for me. Maintained in the mid 190’s until this spring. Biggest difference is the width and thickness in my back. Hard to take a pic of that, though.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rested yesterday, took it easy on the couch with the pups all day. Back felt better, so got in for legs today.

Leg extension x9 tut 1:25
Leg press x13 1:38
Calf raise x10 1:36
Seated leg curl x8 1:32
Abductor x10 1:18
Adductor x14 2:05
Seated calf raise x9 1:13
Squat x35

Total time 30 minutes

Had the newborn giraffe walk in full effect after the seated calf raise and really thought I was going to throw up after the squats. I’ve got a strong stomach, I’ve never actually thrown up from a workout, but I thought today was going to be the end of that. Good workout, added weight to almost every exercise.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Struggling with appetite the past couple days. No interest in eating really at all. I’m good for breakfast and lunch but it’s a struggle after that. Got home from work last night and saw I was only at 2400 calories. Managed to get down another 800, to get to a respectable number but still a tad shy of where I feel like I need to be. Trying to hit 3500 right now, and work down to 3000ish over the next 3 weeks or so before rolling into keto middle of November.

All I can do is keep plugging away, and hope the appetite picks back up. Feel like I could use a week away from the gym but need to get through or mostly through pct before doing that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you considered a calorie heavy weight gainer with a decent nutrition profile like Iforce mass gains ?>

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
have you considered a calorie heavy weight gainer with a decent nutrition profile like Iforce mass gains ?>
I dont like buying those gainer products. Whey and malto all dressed up.

I can definitely try shakes, though. Started the morning with two scoops protein, 1 cup egg whites, 2 scoops oats, a banana and 2T peanut butter.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dont like buying those gainer products. Whey and malto all dressed up.

I can definitely try shakes, though. Started the morning with two scoops protein, 1 cup egg whites, 2 scoops oats, a banana and 2T peanut butter.
ifn mass gainer and the new one by redcon are exactly that, premade for you. but hey if your into making your own that's cool too! I like my oat micronized rather than choking em down in a homemade shake.. but that's just me.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ifn mass gainer and the new one by redcon are exactly that, premade for you. but hey if your into making your own that's cool too! I like my oat micronized rather than choking em down in a homemade shake.. but that's just me.
Yeah i buy the oat powder. Definitely a lot better than trying to blend whole oats

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in today for some cardio and conditioning.

Started with a warmup on the elliptical and some stretching, then USMC calisthenics which consists of:

Jumping jacks, push-ups, mountain climbers, bodybuilders, leg raises, dive bombers, squat thrusts, bicycles, dips and pull-ups.

Got winded from that, but adding that in twice a week will get conditioning back up quickly, just as it was designed to do with USMC recruits.

Then did 6 minutes HIIT on the bike, followed by 27 minutes on the elliptical.

Felt good to get in and get some work done.

Time the turn the tide of late and get back on track. Lethargy really got me off rhythm. Lack of appetite leading to staying up late to get some food down has interrupted sleep, which has thrown schedule off big time. Bumps in the road happen, but can’t let it stop the journey.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in this afternoon for shoulders and traps.

Arnold press x10 tut 1:16
Cable lateral x8/9 1:13
Upright row x9 1:07
Db shrug x9
Rear delt fly x8 1:18
Wrist curl x7
Face pulls x12 1:50
Hanging knee raise x30
Myo crunch x8

Time: 28 minutes

Also did 25 minutes on the elliptical, and just got back from a 30 minute walk with the pups. Did 40 minutes yesterday. One of my girls has put on a little weight, so need to get her some exercise, which means I’ll be doing some extra walking.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in for cardio and conditioning today.

USMC calisthenics routine for warmup
6 minutes HIIT on the bike
20 minutes on the elliptical(hr 148+)

No shortage of sweat today.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
sounds like you left it all on the floor!
Was a good workout for sure. Ill get my wind back pretty quick. Will need it for the mini cut. Will add sprint sets in the pool with fins and paddles once a week for that. Those are going to be absolutely brutal.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that sh!7 will kill a guy!! you should video that for sure~

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Took till today but felt some good soreness in my shoulders, presumably from Monday’s workout. Was a little worried yesterday when I didn’t feel anything.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in this morning for chest. Solid workout. No real dropoff in strength after cycle, which is good. Granted, i wasnt pushing for strength so much.

Didnt have time to update will notes from my notebook, had to get to the airport. Headed to a Vietnam War reunion on behalf of my grandfather.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been a quiet week here. Really behind on time after getting back in town late Sunday night, and I came down with a cold from the weekend. Heavy congestion. Been getting some extra sleep the past couple days.

Hoping to take advantage of some good weather this weekend and finally finish getting my car polished and coated. That’ll keep me busy for almost two full days.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Spent 6 hours outside polishing and coating my car. Looked great until I did the 2nd coat this morning. That didn’t go well, some will need to be polished off and redone. Argh.

I was exhausted this afternoon after the time in the sun, but made it in this evening for back and triceps. Gym was full so had to shuffle the order of exercises as I went to keep things moving. Made for a quick workout.

ISO lat pull x10 tut 1:44
Cable pressdown x 10 1:03
Mid back pinch x6 1:01
Rows x6 1:00
Dips x7 :51
Back extension x14 1:49
Straight arm lat pull x6 :52
Myo crunch x20

Finished with 20 minutes on the elliptical.

Still clearing the last bit of head congestion, but overall a nice workout. Hopefully no more colds or other stumbling blocks and I can get back into the rhythm. Really been off the last 2-3 weeks.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forgot to post yesterday:

Went in for cardio in the am.

USMC calisthenics routine
6 minutes HIIT on the bike
20 minutes on elliptical, HR at 148+

Legs on Friday.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in for legs this morning.

Leg extension x9 tut 1:23
Leg press x14 1:50
Calf raise x11 1:31
Adductor x18 2:21
Abductor x9 1:19
Leg curl x11 1:46
Seated calf raise x9 1:16
Squat x33
Myo crunch x12
Knee raises x25

Good workout today. Strength continues to hold, continuing to gain a rep or two on many exercises. Will add weight next leg day.

Feel like I’m getting my mojo back after that cycle. Was a rough one, and a rough PCT. Can’t ever remember feeling shutdown like I was this time around. Mood has picked up this week, along with libido and sense of well being. Feeling like myself again.

Cut starts in two weeks. Will be returning to full body HIT workouts 2x’s a week, feel like I do better with full body routines when cutting.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in this afternoon/evening for shoulders.

Arnold press x8 tut 1:00
Cable laterals 8/7 45sec per arm
Rear delt fly x14 2:13
Upright row x8 1:10
Db shrug x8
Face pull x12 1:40
B.B. wrist curl x7 1:03
Hanging knee raise x30
Myo crunch x12
45 sec plank

Total time 28 minutes

Finished with 25 minutes on the elliptical, HR at 150+ to start, but ended up being in the mid 160’s for the majority of it. Got into my rhythm and that’s just where it was. Wanted to go as hard as I could for as long as I could.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cardio and conditioning day.

Warmed up with USMC calisthenics
6 minutes HIIT- HR into the mid 160’s each interval
22 minutes elliptical, HR at 148+
10 minutes in the sauna

Struggled with the calisthenics but the rest felt pretty good.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in for chest and biceps today.

Pec fly x10 tut 2:32
Smith bench press x8 :57
Palms up pull down x5 1:04
DB incline press x6 :55
Machine curl x6 1:12
Wide grip dips x5 :40
Reverse curl x6
Hanging knee raise x30
Myo crunch x10
50sec plank

Total time 36 minutes

Chest always takes a bit long. Need a couple warmup sets in the smith, and need more rest in general between chest sets.

Moving back to full body workouts starting Monday. Keto starts Tuesday. Time to slim back down.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cardio and conditioning today. Will try to make this a regular Sunday thing for a while.

12 minutes warmup on elliptical
USMC calisthenics
20 easy minutes on elliptical HR in mid 130’s
Sprint sets in the pool with fins and paddles- warmed up, then did 4 laps of sprints. Total of about 7 minutes with rest.

Haven’t been in the pool since probably March, so I’m not in swimming shape at all. The sprints were tough, but I expected that, will try to build on it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back on full body workouts starting today.

Leg extension x8 tut1:34
Machine row x8 1:20
Leg press x14 1:36
Calf raise x10 1:31
Pec fly x8 1:39
Smith bench x8 :43
Machine curl x6 1:10
Arnold press x6 :45
Hanging knee raise x30
Myo crunch x10

Total time: 35 minutes

also did 30 minutes on the elliptical with HR at 130, 45sec planks and 15 minutes in the sauna(got my hr back up to 150).

Measured my waist today. Yikes. Keto starts tomorrow.

Will be back to full body lifting sessions on Monday and fridays, cardio/conditioning work on Wednesday and Sunday.

Will start true shred and alpha lean 7 tomorrow. Will add ephedrine and aspirin next week, and add td Clen when I feel like I’m comfortable with these other stims.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keto started today. Meals were:

Spinach, wheatgrass and 1T MCT oil in blender with water
1 hard boiled egg, 2 jimmy dean sausage patties, 1cup egg whites

1 8oz 80/20 beef patties, 1.5c spinach

1oz almonds

1 8oz 80/20 beef patties, 1.5c spinach

1oz almonds, 1cup egg whites

Total 2200 calories, just over 65% fat and 30% carbs. Feels like a starvation diet compared to how I’ve been eating lately. Just my brain messing with me. Tough out the first week and it’s all gravy from there.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cardio and conditioning today.

USMC calisthenics
6mins HIIT on the bike, HR at 160+ 6 times
20 minutes elliptical HR at 148+
15 minutes in the sauna

Struggled a little bit today. Morning seemed like it came quick, even though I got to bed at a decent time and had no trouble falling asleep. Wasn’t my prettiest cardio day but I got through it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Full body HIT today.

Abductor x9 tut 1:24
Squat x35
Seated calf raise x8 1:08
ISO lat pull x6 1:08
Db incline press x8 1:04
Cable laterals x8/7 :53 per side
Face pull x11 1:25
Dips x10 :44
Hanging knee raise x30
45 second plank

Total time: 34 minutes

Started ECAY yesterday, adding ephedrine to alpha lean. Felt a bit nuts for 20 minutes or so, but settled down. Didn’t get that feeling today.

Energy was good this morning. Barely showing ketones on the test strips, but I’ve gotta be adjusting by now. Added weight to most exercises to make sure I’m lifting heavy while cutting. Overall, good workout.