Pre-wedding cutting stack

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I am currently planning my stack for this summer. I know, it is very early, however I like to plan everything in advance in order to stock up when I find some discount.
Next 1st September I will be getting married and this motivated me to get into the best shape of my life. I do a cutting stack before every summer, however this year I am planning the best so far.
The whole stack will most likely include Sup3r-11 and Sup3r-Epi for about 6 weeks. Following to this I would start the second phase of the stack and PCT. I MAY go for an OTC PCT such as Rebirth as I really loved it, however I really have to see how I feel. I normally recover pretty well.
That’s the part I am trying to figure out. Especially with regards to stims.
Please note that I am a stim junkie, with a high tolerance, however it has always been impossible for me to get ephedrine (ECA is not possible due to allergy to aspirin/ibuprofen) in London. Once I tried online, but it never arrived, therefore I am not very prone to try again.
I know what I like in a cutting stack, as per my previous experiences:
• Yohimibine (or the Alpha-Y)
• Caffeine
• DMAA
• ALCAR
• Syniphedrine (Better is methyl-)
• Forslean
I also like an e-control. I am thinking to try Exotherm as I did enjoy Letrone. I have access to Formestane TD, however in PCT I fell it may be suppressive.
Now, with regards to stims, I got very interest at Dexaprine (version with 3,3 and 3,5) as it is loaded with stims. Should I choose this product I was thinking to do half cap 3 times per day (5.30am pre-bk, 11.30am pre-lunch, 5.30pm pre-wo), maybe adding Alpha-Y, depending on how I feel.
With that being said, I got concerned reading many articles regarding 3,5 as it gave bad side effects to some, can potentially create a slight suppression in thyroid function and technically has not been proven to be a very effective compound. Dexaprine would help my wallet as it contains many interesting ingredients to me, but is it worth it?
The other option (more expensive) I was thinking includes White Lightening 3 caps per day, Shift 3 caps per day and Alphaburn 3 caps per day. Same timing as above. I may also consider to buy 1 bottle of White Lightening and 1 bottle of another fat burner from APS as I saw that they could be stacked together.

Please tell me what you think.

Martyr

Awards
When you said cutting stack I figured you meant something like winstrol test and mast. Maybe a little tren the first 4 weeks

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
My fave cutting stack over ever done was with super stim by driven sports (yohimbe based) and lipomorph by Antaeus labs but out of the cutting stacks I'd say the last stack you put up would be nice, I don't like products with loads of crap chucked in we don't know much about!
Exotherm is another good choice if you liked letrone!

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
No, I gonna go pretty light. It is enough for my goals. I am not getting ready for any show :naughty:

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
No, I gonna go pretty light. It is enough for my goals. I am not getting ready for any show :naughty:

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC + deficit. Nothing else required. Otherwise, Caffeine+Yohimbine.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
My fave cutting stack over ever done was with super stim by driven sports (yohimbe based) and lipomorph by Antaeus labs but out of the cutting stacks I'd say the last stack you put up would be nice, I don't like products with loads of crap chucked in we don't know much about!
Exotherm is another good choice if you liked letrone!
Well, with regards to Dexaprine, they said the quantity of DMAA and caffeine as far as I know. I wish I knew how the quantities inside white lightening.
Given Exotherm, Reduce XT, ALCAR, Alphaburn and White Lightening as supplements, and given the timing I mentioned above, how would you split the dosage of everything?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
EC + deficit. Nothing else required. Otherwise, Caffeine+Yohimbine.
Deficit and cardio will always be there. EC is impossible for me to find. I always searched for it and in 4 years I never managed to put my hands on it.
Caffeine and Yohimibine are good, but not strong enough. I can tell you by experience.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deficit and cardio will always be there. EC is impossible for me to find. I always searched for it and in 4 years I never managed to put my hands on it.
Caffeine and Yohimibine are good, but not strong enough. I can tell you by experience.
Not strong enough in what sense? You referring to energy boost? Then add whatever you like to give you energy.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hi guys... please tell me what you think.
You can't find Ephedrine in the UK? Canada and the UK are major sources for us here in the States.

There is blood work on here, showing that so called OTC "PCT" products don't recover you back to even pre-cycle baseline - get a true Rx drug (SERM).

Same for the AI - don't use it unless you really *need* it, and if you do, you're going to want another Rx drug (Aromasin is gentle on the HDL). 11-KT with Epiandrosterone shouldn't cause Estrogen related problems.

Do pre-cycle and post-PCT bloodwork (and post-cycle if you can afford it). "Feel recovered" means Jack Sh^t.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are US based its available behind the pharmacy counter at any Walgreens, CVS or Walmarts Pharmacy.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would without a doubt use a SERM and not take a gamble with an OTC product that may or may not help you recover.

Especially right before your wedding. It would really suck to have ED on your wedding night for something so stupid.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
You can't find Ephedrine in the UK? Canada and the UK are major sources for us here in the States.

There is blood work on here, showing that so called OTC "PCT" products don't recover you back to even pre-cycle baseline - get a true Rx drug (SERM).

Same for the AI - don't use it unless you really *need* it, and if you do, you're going to want another Rx drug (Aromasin is gentle on the HDL). 11-KT with Epiandrosterone shouldn't cause Estrogen related problems.

Do pre-cycle and post-PCT bloodwork (and post-cycle if you can afford it). "Feel recovered" means Jack Sh^t.
I know that UK is a big provider of ephedrine, but I seriously cannot find it. Just Pseudo-ephedrine inside cold medicines. Not the real stuff. Tbh, I did not do any bloodwork the time I used Rebirth, however I did not have ANY side effect at all. Maybe it is just me....

In general I like to use OTC AI during cutting. I always felt the difference to be honest.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Search EPH 40, only ephedrine I used and I picked it up in a gym near me

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
First off, congrats on the wedding, and smart choice in planning this out in advance. I would caution you on stacking DMAA and yohimbine. Even if you are a stim junkie, these two in conjunction with caffeine can have a significant impact on the body. Just because you don't "feel" the stimulants working, they can still put stress on your body, specifically your heart.

I would take the advice above and use a proper PCT. Chances are you'd be find with an OTC PCT, but I wouldn't want to take that chance before your wedding. For the PCT/cutting stack, I would start your PCT and go light on the stims at first. If you go all in using multiple stims and eating in a deficit, you will lose a lot of your progress and gains from your cycle. I would start off with yohimbine and caffeine before cardio to start, and increase the stims as necessary. If you're eating in a deficit you shouldn't need a significant amount of stims to do the job.

It might also make sense to add in a natural test booster with your PCT protocol. Adding in a product like Alphamax XT would be beneficial for balancing your hormone levels after the cycle, as well as helping the maintain strength and size while dieting. Alphamax XT also contains forskolin, which has been studied to help increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass. It contains ingredients to increase natural test levels, as well as limit cortisol and estrogen. Adding a natural product like Alphamax XT in conjunction with a proper PCT would be a great way to kick off your cut

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Simplicity is best in these cases, get a SERM, maybe a T-Booster like CEL M-Test just to "feel" back to normal and have libido and mood raging early on, but rely on the SERM to bring T levels up. Do not do a PCT without. It's just not worth it.

Single Ingredients:

$8 for a months supply at 10mg - Yohimbine 2.5: https://nutraplanet.com/products/sns-yohimbine-2-5/
$7 for 180 caps at 30mg per cap: https://nutraplanet.com/products/sns-syn-30/
SNS Caffeine is also a non expense.

So for <$20 you have a pretty comprehensive stack that you can run at any dosage you find convenient.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I have been trying to find SNS SYN-30 for a long time. I do not know any other website which has it and ship to UK. Nutraplanet gave me too many problems in the past.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mate if your after ephedrine in the U.K. And pharma grade serms, I know a reputable U.K. Website, pm me also if this is for your wedding I'd drop the Andros and go for something more hardcore like tren, btw I can vouch for ol ignit3, I've lots tons of weight on it buddy...

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Mate if your after ephedrine in the U.K. And pharma grade serms, I know a reputable U.K. Website, pm me also if this is for your wedding I'd drop the Andros and go for something more hardcore like tren, btw I can vouch for ol ignit3, I've lots tons of weight on it buddy...
I may consider to buy ephedrine on internet, however I like to get serms via my connection. With regards to the compound you mentioned, I will be using tren for another cycle this year. I will take 3 months off between the two. I have the "personal rule" of not taking too many "hardcore" compounds whiting the same year. It fits my goals and keep me healthy.
My rules are: 1.Never mix metylated compounds. 2. Never more than two cycle per year (and, of course, the same rules apply to SERMS). 3.Never start another cycle without a nice period off.
That's my way of dealing with prescription stuff, PH, DS. I know some of you may find it a bit "*****", but, as I said, it fits my goals and I always stayed very healthy.

With that being said, I tent to go more "hardcore" on stims, as I genetically have the tolerance of a horse.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Thing is that, depending on the price, I am planning to buy about 5 to 8 bottles and I wish to get the right moment and price to buy them all together.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'd say constant high levels of stims is way worse than cycling on and off properly with support sups and a decent PCT.... I take regular stim brakes for longer that off periods a lot of the time, it will kill your heart man

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Wait, do not get me wrong. I DO NOT use massive levels of stims all the time. Not at all. Only for about 2 months per year, during cutting.
During the rest of time, I may take 200mg caffeine or 3 scoops AminoEnergy pre-wo. Only if I really need it, which may be once per week.

With regards to coffe, I do drink about 5-6 espressos per day (I cut them if I am using stim based supplements), but I always being doing it since I am 14 yo. (Yes, I am Italian hahaha). I check my heart every 2 years. I always being told it is a rock.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. I would definitely recommend a SERM to play it safe...

2. If you like Stims and want a fat-burner that covers all your bases with increased lipolysis and thermogenesis: check out BloodShr3d by OL.
olympus-labs-bloodshed-ingredients.jpg

You get 90 scoops of fat-burning, euphoric-stimmed deliciousness in each bottle. The feedback so far has been spectacular. Here's one example:
Just tried this bad boy and i think i`m in love..
Energy,sweat and appetite suppression is on the next level
It's my new favorite fat-burner by a mile. More info here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/285519-q-olympus-labs.html

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'd say constant high levels of stims is way worse than cycling on and off properly with support sups and a decent PCT.... I take regular stim brakes for longer that off periods a lot of the time, it will kill your heart man
No, no they won't.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only way I personally would potentially not run a true serm was if I was only running the sup3r-11. If you added in epi or 1 andro. Do a serm in PCT. That being said do not go crazy on the fat burners, I would say use one... maybe, and a preworkout of choice. Don't break your wallet I doubt you would even notice any added effects on fat loss from the fat burner while on that andro stack. Just being honest and trying not to break your bank. Good luck man.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Alpha-Y, check out TA2-Max. It is solely an Alpha-Y product. Nutriverse carries it and it can be purchased at Nutriverse and they ship to the UK.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
For Alpha-Y, check out TA2-Max. It is solely an Alpha-Y product. Nutriverse carries it and it can be purchased at Nutriverse and they ship to the UK.
Thank you! Great info here. I did not know Performax Labs had this products. I may stock up once I finish Alpha Burn by EVO ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Workout Logs 224
elo76 Anabolics 4
backatit Cycle Logs 4
Cycle Logs 4
joebo Supplements 13