Wanting to get Bulky (using x mass)

String Up

Awards
Recently i have decided I want to bulk up and lose some of this extra fat. I currently Weigh 250 lbs and im 6.3 ft, and I have been using X mass and N.O Explode for the past couple of weeks. I take 3 pills of X mass a day and 2-2.5 scoops of NO explode a day. But honestly i have no idea what im doing. I can tell im getting a little bit stronger but no physical appearances are changing. On the scale my weight goes up and down each day, but i can also tell im burning a lot of fat off. I just want to know what is the best way to bulk up, what to eat, and what approaches i should be taking exercising. I work out everyday for a good hour and 30 min and the 30 min is me just running.

jvb20

Awards
dude sounds like you need to cut not bulk what % of body fat do you have???

String Up

Awards
Im not exactly sure...but i can tell you im really big boned, like a line backer or something, i got really no fat on arms, legs, or chest, just mostly stomech. Il never be one of those thin guys, my rib cage is huge but my stomech is not bigger then my rib cage. So from the outside i dont really have any curves, but my stomech has a lot of fat.

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
yo bro x mass is the new supplement...its similar to superdrol but not exactly Superdrol is the ****. If your tying to gain mass-SUperdrol would be best. If your weighing 250, u better buy some protein bars because at that weight u would need to to eat atleast 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. Also eat alot of carbs. Steak,Pasta etc. But eat the right kind of carbs. Theres good ones and bad ones. BUt if i where u i would do a cutting cycle first and lose sum of that body fat, then jump on X-MASS- but other than that if u eat like a beast and eat ur protein ull do fine. peace

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:fart: :goodpost: :study:

You know your taking a steroid right???
It's not a "supplement" in that usual fassion, it's a not-yet-illegal real steroid.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
yo bro x mass is the new supplement...its similar to superdrol but not exactly Superdrol is the ****. If your tying to gain mass-SUperdrol would be best. If your weighing 250, u better buy some protein bars because at that weight u would need to to eat atleast 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. Also eat alot of carbs. Steak,Pasta etc. But eat the right kind of carbs. Theres good ones and bad ones. BUt if i where u i would do a cutting cycle first and lose sum of that body fat, then jump on X-MASS- but other than that if u eat like a beast and eat ur protein ull do fine. peace
Are you serious with this post???

XMass is not superdrol. The only similarities is that it is a designer steroid.

As for the original poster, get off the juice now!!! You're going to end up hurting yourself in the long run. How long have you been using it?

Also, what you need to do it get a good diet, training program and then start supplementing with Whey and Creatine...

String Up

Awards
If a person only took X-Mass for 2 weeks, about 30 pills....40 mg each pill, and stopped now...u think they would have to worry about any effects from stopping? I am quitting...i dont want to risk anything. So far no side effects, except my back is constantly itchy. My friend is kinda ****ed, hes taken 88 X mass pills and has no post cycle planned. Hopefully il do fine, i talked to a doctor and he said 2 weeks shouldnt hurt me 2 mch.

I think next time...prolly should do a little more reaserch, talk with a professonal, and not follow the crowd.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
XMass is relavtively not as harsh when it comes to physical sides, its seems. One of the big concerns with it is gyno.

I really am not the msot familiar with the compound but after 2 weeks I would think that running PCT would be a good idea. Take a few minutes and read some of the Post Cycle Therapy section.

Something like Nolva for 3 weeks, and a natty test booster...

I might even go as far as saying a strong AI and a test booster could be enough...but I'm not too sure.

I am basing this off of the general preception of the compound. I never had any interest in it, so I didn't read too indepth.

I hope a few other more knowledgeable guys can chime in.