Wanting To Add Additional Test or Tren

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So I have ran many cycles in the past of Test, Tren and Masteron. I Have been off for over a year and decided to get on Testosterone Replacement Therapy where I am given 120mg a week of Test Cyp. I travel nonstop for work including driving and flying all over the United States so it's nice to have a script where I don't have to worry about things. I've got an incredibly physical job and want to go back to lifting extremely heavy weights. Adding additional stuff to what I'm currently taking will help me tremendously.

So I'd like to do 1 of 2 things or a combination of both:

1) Add additional test to be on about 500mg a week.
2) Add Tren
3) Add Test to about 500mg a week and Tren (what I prefer)

I personally feel in order to add Tren I would have to increase my Test dosage regardless to help counteract any possible unwanted sides.

I've coasted on Test at 500mg for years at a time and i've done months at over 1,000mg at a time. So maintaining 500mg a week for 9-10 months a year would be nothing new.

I would prefer to just run Test 400 along with some Tren Enthanate, probably about 250mg a week.

Now here comes the trickier part.

I obviously get blood work done by the Dr. I really only get it done once a year. So how would I go about figuring out when to "cycle down" off the extra stuff to not throw up the big numbers and be within an acceptable range?

Will tren show up in the blood work?

Any real help will be appreciated. I don't need negative comments. Thank you

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your test at 400 and tren e at 250 would be what I would do bro. Obviously you know how you respond to each and your dosage needs but that’s a solid blast

I assume you know that running 500mg test for years isn’t the healthiest and will likely cause you issues down the line. Your gonna do you but if any newbs come on and see it I like to point it out. I’ve always had the view that cruising around that amount is only valid if you have a massive amount of lean mass you need to maintain (competing etc)

timing wise, you’ll need 5 half lives to reduce the active compound to insignificant levels (could probably get away with 4 but play it safe) so coming off the additional around 6-7 weeks before the bloods should see you right

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Your test at 400 and tren e at 250 would be what I would do bro. Obviously you know how you respond to each and your dosage needs but that’s a solid blast

I assume you know that running 500mg test for years isn’t the healthiest and will likely cause you issues down the line. Your gonna do you but if any newbs come on and see it I like to point it out. I’ve always had the view that cruising around that amount is only valid if you have a massive amount of lean mass you need to maintain (competing etc)

timing wise, you’ll need 5 half lives to reduce the active compound to insignificant levels (could probably get away with 4 but play it safe) so coming off the additional around 6-7 weeks before the bloods should see you right
Awesome. That is the exact info I needed. I’ll probably get blood work done once I’ve been on for 2 months to see my levels.
Will the tren effects be visible on the bloodwork?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome. That is the exact info I needed. I’ll probably get blood work done once I’ve been on for 2 months to see my levels.
Will the tren effects be visible on the bloodwork?
the effects of the tren (any aas) could in theory show up (I assume you mean trashed lipids, elevated prolactin etc) but with proper supports in play and that period of time off it then you really should be back at baseline in that regard so shouldn’t be an issue (plus unless they specifically tested for the tren metabolites there isn’t tren specific thing they could look at and say ‘your xxx is elevated, you must have run tren’

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Whisky Tren can definitely make your XXX increase....

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I have ran many cycles in the past of Test, Tren and Masteron. I Have been off for over a year and decided to get on Testosterone Replacement Therapy where I am given 120mg a week of Test Cyp. I travel nonstop for work including driving and flying all over the United States so it's nice to have a script where I don't have to worry about things. I've got an incredibly physical job and want to go back to lifting extremely heavy weights. Adding additional stuff to what I'm currently taking will help me tremendously.

So I'd like to do 1 of 2 things or a combination of both:

1) Add additional test to be on about 500mg a week.
2) Add Tren
3) Add Test to about 500mg a week and Tren (what I prefer)

I personally feel in order to add Tren I would have to increase my Test dosage regardless to help counteract any possible unwanted sides.

I've coasted on Test at 500mg for years at a time and i've done months at over 1,000mg at a time. So maintaining 500mg a week for 9-10 months a year would be nothing new.

I would prefer to just run Test 400 along with some Tren Enthanate, probably about 250mg a week.

Now here comes the trickier part.

I obviously get blood work done by the Dr. I really only get it done once a year. So how would I go about figuring out when to "cycle down" off the extra stuff to not throw up the big numbers and be within an acceptable range?

Will tren show up in the blood work?

Any real help will be appreciated. I don't need negative comments. Thank you
Honestly, option 1 seems the best route for you because you’ve been off cycle for a year. Just 500mg of test alone should give you great results for now with minimal health risks. You could also look at other compounds like primo, eq, var, tbol etc as well. If you did decide to run tren, I’d just keep to a minimal dose for now and give yourself a good 1–2 months of time off prior to bloodwork if possible to allow your lipid panel and cmp to return to normal.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All cycles should have testosterone as base just for harm reduction if nothing else.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All cycles should have testosterone as base just for harm reduction if nothing else.
sorry but that reads like your suggesting that testosterone as a base (typically supra-physiological doses) actually reduces the harm caused by aas use - which it doesn’t.

testosterone is however the safest compound to use as a base for a cycle, giving the requisite estrogen etc one would require for optimal growth. It’s less healthy than not using anything (aside from trt doses where an individual has clinically low test), it’s just the best unhealthy option.

im guessing that’s what you meant but wanted to clarify for any newbs reading this that might think whacking 500mg test up the ass will offset the damage from 6 weeks superdrol etc

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry but that reads like your suggesting that testosterone as a base (typically supra-physiological doses) actually reduces the harm caused by aas use - which it doesn’t.
It can, potentially, allow harm reduction through the methods you described below. If you were just to run a cycle with tren, your body wouldn't be getting any estrogen or DHT - both of those would be stopped being produced through the HPTA axis.

I'm gonna quote everyone's favorite doctor here to demonstrate the study he has information on harm reduction by using test with deca.

(harm reduction info starts at 4:22 if that video doesn't automatically start playing at that point)

testosterone is however the safest compound to use as a base for a cycle, giving the requisite estrogen etc one would require for optimal growth. It’s less healthy than not using anything (aside from trt doses where an individual has clinically low test), it’s just the best unhealthy option.[/quote

Exactly

im guessing that’s what you meant but wanted to clarify for any newbs reading this that might think whacking 500mg test up the ass will offset the damage from 6 weeks superdrol etc
Yeah, it's not going to be that kind of harm reduction.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It can, potentially, allow harm reduction through the methods you described below. If you were just to run a cycle with tren, your body wouldn't be getting any estrogen or DHT - both of those would be stopped being produced through the HPTA axis.

I'm gonna quote everyone's favorite doctor here to demonstrate the study he has information on harm reduction by using test with deca.

(harm reduction info starts at 4:22 if that video doesn't automatically start playing at that point)
yeah I agree with the comment re tren, for me though any base has to deliver the estrogen pathway at the very least so for example dbol could also be a base but testosterone is the safest of all the base options.

Im not sure that ‘harm reduction’ is the wording I would use tbh but

Without getting into the specifics of every compound and every possible side effect, the term harm reduction in the context used suggests a reduction in harm by adding test as a base. It brings positives for sure, but it brings it own negatives (at the doses we use).......

harm reduction is misleading in my humble opinion.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah I agree with the comment re tren, for me though any base has to deliver the estrogen pathway at the very least so for example dbol could also be a base but testosterone is the safest of all the base options.
Yeah.

Im not sure that ‘harm reduction’ is the wording I would use tbh but

Without getting into the specifics of every compound and every possible side effect, the term harm reduction in the context used suggests a reduction in harm by adding test as a base. It brings positives for sure, but it brings it own negatives (at the doses we use).......

harm reduction is misleading in my humble opinion.
Well, if you have to consider harm reduction in the terminology it's used by for drug addicts. Given new fresh needles, allowed to inject their drugs in safe areas, that kind of thing. The person is still using the drug, but you're reducing the harm overall by adding in something that's going to make the cycle more 'safe' and 'tolerable'.

I could get into the whole debate about whether testosterone is beneficial or bad for your heart, but I cba right now.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah.

Well, if you have to consider harm reduction in the terminology it's used by for drug addicts. Given new fresh needles, allowed to inject their drugs in safe areas, that kind of thing. The person is still using the drug, but you're reducing the harm overall by adding in something that's going to make the cycle more 'safe' and 'tolerable'.

I could get into the whole debate about whether testosterone is beneficial or bad for your heart, but I cba right now.
in that example though they are already using heroin (or whatever drug of choice), the fresh needles etc just allow them to do the same thing safer.

in the context raised in this thread you are adding an additional compound altogether......

if we were talking about replacing tren with test then yes, the amount of harm to ones body would be reduced as test is ‘less bad (scientific as **** term that)’ than tren.

but adding 500mg test to other compounds doesn’t reduce the overall harm caused by the cycle imo.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in that example though they are already using heroin (or whatever drug of choice), the fresh needles etc just allow them to do the same thing safer.

in the context raised in this thread you are adding an additional compound altogether......

if we were talking about replacing tren with test then yes, the amount of harm to ones body would be reduced as test is ‘less bad (scientific as **** term that)’ than tren.

but adding 500mg test to other compounds doesn’t reduce the overall harm caused by the cycle imo.
I agree. I think we're just arguing semantics at this point.