Wanting advice on my first cylce: Testosterone Enanthate and Tbol

Romeroo

Awards
Hey, I'm new to this and it is my first cycle. I weigh about 74kg. I'm wanting to put on a lot of muscle mass. My diet is good at the moment.

I have two bottles of test-e and 100 tablets of tbol (10mg each) . I am going to have 2ml of test-e a week for about 8 weeks, along with tbol 30mg. I am able to get more if its needed. I've been told 30mg is a low dosage but I thought I should start at a low dosage for my first cycle. I haven't considered what pct to use and how much of it yet. I'm also taking 3 doses of milk thistle (175mg) a day.

I was wondering if people could advise me on:
- My dosage of what I'm taking (if I should get any more or less of anything?)
- Post cycle or towards the end what would be recommended to take if my balls start to shrink? (I heard clomid and hgc are used)
- Is there anything I should include in the cycle?
- What PCT I should use?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
run test-e for 12 weeks. if u wanna do less get prop. imo ull hardly feel 30mg tbol but i guess thats all ull have with only 100tabs. with 2ml test ur gonna want an ai so reasearch arimidex. im not gonna spoon feed u the rest just google pct. there a million ppl whove run 500mg test for 12 weeks with an oral kicker. literally million so im sure ull find something for pct info