Advice for a newbie wanting to keep fertility?

VinceMc

Awards
HI

here is my story.
currently i am 32, about 2 years ago i was diagnosed as having low testosterone with a total of 400. about 1 year ago, the doctor put me on clomid every other day because i wanted to have children, at this point the testosterone came up to 700 or so. but i felt very little libidio. It felt a little better than 2 years ago, but i knew i wasn't horny. I thought this was due to the shgb increase from clomid plus the increase in estrogen increase. I have yet to prove this, i just recently took a full blood test with the clomid, and have stopped my dosage to every 3 days which seems to help. REmaining Fertile is very important to me, and i plan on having a family one day.
as i see it there are two possibilities, either taking the clomid/hcg + provicron + AI. My worries with this method is that as this raises the free testosterone the body will overtime compensate and just try to slower down my natural testoterone anyway and the feel testoseterone will just fall back to normal. IT sounds to me like the only real lasting way to get real boost in free testosterone is to shut down the HTPA. and secondlly , the clomid , does it act to clog up the body full of estrogen, so that even though my readings are 700 for TT, the actual androgen recepters are actually receiving more estrogen than i though.
the other options i am considering is to use a very low dosage of testostone , HCG,and AI . My goal is to keep the free testosterone strong enough to actually cause a long term damaage to the hpta.
Any OPinions/Suggestions Appreciated thanks.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
HI

here is my story.
currently i am 32, about 2 years ago i was diagnosed as having low testosterone with a total of 400. about 1 year ago, the doctor put me on clomid every other day because i wanted to have children, at this point the testosterone came up to 700 or so. but i felt very little libidio. It felt a little better than 2 years ago, but i knew i wasn't horny. I thought this was due to the shgb increase from clomid plus the increase in estrogen increase. I have yet to prove this, i just recently took a full blood test with the clomid, and have stopped my dosage to every 3 days which seems to help. REmaining Fertile is very important to me, and i plan on having a family one day.
as i see it there are two possibilities, either taking the clomid/hcg + provicron + AI. My worries with this method is that as this raises the free testosterone the body will overtime compensate and just try to slower down my natural testoterone anyway and the feel testoseterone will just fall back to normal. IT sounds to me like the only real lasting way to get real boost in free testosterone is to shut down the HTPA. and secondlly , the clomid , does it act to clog up the body full of estrogen, so that even though my readings are 700 for TT, the actual androgen recepters are actually receiving more estrogen than i though.
the other options i am considering is to use a very low dosage of testostone , HCG,and AI . My goal is to keep the free testosterone strong enough to actually cause a long term damaage to the hpta.
Firstly, let me say that your body will always try to compensate for an imbalance in hormones. Clearly with your testosterone being raised, your estrogen could quite possibly be raised more than it was before being put on the clomid. This is only due to the fact that your body is trying to bring the hormones to a more homeostatic nature.
Now, if I were in your position I'd ask a doctor, more specifically andrologist, which is basically an urologist that has a specialty in fertility, subfertility, and sterility. They would better advise you of what would be the best procedure to ensure you are fertile later on without any complications to your little swimmers. At first glance of the few supps you listed, I would think that just sticking to your clomid at your current every three day dose while adding the HCG to help with your natural testosterone levels which would help assist a more vibrant libido. I wouldn't try to suppress the estrogen too much as it is still needed to help in maintaining somewhat a healthy libido. But, like I said, try to find an andrologist and be open and honest with them if this matter concerns you this much. They can better help you better decide what is the safest route at your age. Good Luck! I'm sure you will make a great dad one day!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
HI

here is my story.
People read too much crap on line and usually end up making matters worse as obvious basically what you are doing. Instead of looking for a quick.fix.look for a long term solution. Explore why it is low in the first case. Use common sense because its where the answer with most be found